[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I live in seattle and I wear my MAGA hat every day. the reactions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1428005910797.jpg (194 KB, 1284x980) Image search: [Google]
1428005910797.jpg
194 KB, 1284x980
I live in seattle and I wear my MAGA hat every day.

the reactions I get on a daily basis are fucking superb. Someone actually tried to throw their coffee at me then saw my holster and lost their shit.
>>
>>76016662
>ywn piss off lefties in America all while wearing a MAGA hat

why live
>>
File: deMAGA.jpg (46 KB, 636x353) Image search: [Google]
deMAGA.jpg
46 KB, 636x353
>>76016662
>MAGA hat
>>
>>76016662
Come to Rainier Beach.
>>
File: 1464993030578.jpg (68 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1464993030578.jpg
68 KB, 640x427
Which one are you, faggot?
>>
>>76017190
Who cares? Let the fag be the king of this pretense. A mexican fag would even be better. I am on good terms with fags and have turned over 10 of them to right wing. I find them degenerate but they are useful for my cause.

I hope a time comes when we can call left homophobic and gain the moral highground
>>
Start wearing a Gopro and film it. I'm sure you could make some scratch with a JewTube channel.
>>
>>76017556
That's not the point you weird fucker. The point is OP is a bitch that wants to be a rich gay man's fuck boy, namely Trump at the moment. I'm sure he has a list in his closet somewhere.
>>
This can't be, I'm told progressives are the party of tolerance
>>
>>76018106
Keep it up and you might have a whole dollar by the time the thread 404's
>>
Trump support is whispered in this town. Bit if i see a man supporting Trump openly, I'll go shake his hand.

Hold strong and carry condition 1.
>>
>>76017190
Man something really irks me about wearing all trump attire carrying around a man on a throne who isn't trump
>>
>>76019414
This. Saw a dude at the gym this morning with a dope Trump shirt. He was the classic image of a chiseled, traditional masculine man. Made sure to compliment him on his shirt and we had a nice conversation. Looking for the shirt that he had online now.
>>
>>76017167
Best thing about that picture is that the mexican either gave trump $30 for the hat, or stole it from someone and proved Trump right about mexicans.
>>
I want to go to Seattle and meet Rodney Moore
>>
>>76019880
Post pics
>>
>>76017868
this. make one of those walking through city vids where you show people harassing you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.