[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
psst... ameribro's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: canada.jpg (47 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
47 KB, 540x540
u guys okay down there? things seem scary right now... we have lots of room up here, bring money, tho, our economy is in the shitter.
>>
>>76011655
We are just fine leafbro
>>
Yea, lets import MORE stupid brown people.
>>
File: trumpwall.png (33 KB, 367x461) Image search: [Google]
trumpwall.png
33 KB, 367x461
>>76011655
Things are going to be great soon my friend.
>>
>>76011655
Canada you have Human Rights Tribunals that are mockeries of human rights. If anywhere is scary, it's your country.
>>
>>76011800
ok, good to know ameribro, we are always here for u

>>76011915
3 gas stations in my town ran out of gas today... :(
>>
>>76012067
Likewise.
>>
>>76012067
>3 gas stations in my town ran out of gas today... :(

Who fucking cares, walk your fat ass, you will live longer.
>>
>>76012216
Why shit post against your own kind?
>>
Texas is sinking

pls help
>>
>>76012216
ur an intense guy
>>
>>76012368
omw bro-bro
>>
>>76011655
its alright, ive got a bunch of guns and body armor. you can always visit if you feel unsafe .
>>
>>76012368
Did somebody call for water management experts?
>>
>>76012286
Because half of them are americans with proxies or fucking hadjis from toronto.

>>76012399
5 you
>>
>>76012540
Can I come if shtf? I have a gun of my own and can pretend to be a cute girl
>>
>>76012598
i'm on west coast BC, u?
>>
>>76011655
I live in the fucking barren desert that is the southwest, yeah the rocks are cool but I been looking at rocks all my life, I'm sweaty all fuckin day, believe me bro I will go there some day, to eat shit tons of bacon in my wooden cabin next to the fire and gaze at a starry sky that isn't greyed out from dust and lighted population centers. I will drink from streams and enjoy the trees and have two close cannuck friends. Fuck American people.
>>
>>76012552
yes please help. our state thinks digging retention ponds is going to help with flooding
>>
>>76012851
Same, are you serious, how does your town run out of gas m80?
>>
>>76013036
u will be truly happy, i can't really describe what living here is like. come to BC, you will see for yourself.

>>76013361
apparently because fort mac
>>
Fuck off Canada. Nobody likes you. Just hurry up and burn in the Forrest fires Trudeu is ignoring. Your irrelevant.
>>
>>76013581
I can't believe how much of a fuck up trudeau is, this is like zombie apocalypse tier and he is still pandering to sjw's. Somebody is going to put a bullet in his head if he keeps this up.
>>
I'd take shillary over trudeau to be frank
>>
File: 520.png (22 KB, 520x479) Image search: [Google]
520.png
22 KB, 520x479
>>76011655
We're fine. We're all gonna make it bro
>>
>>76011655
Im fine. Just sitting drinking mtn dew and cleaning my guns for the up coming race war.
>>
>>76012368
Lol i had two inchs of waterin my house earlier this week. Neighbor's had over 3 feet

>pic related: poor sobs house.
>>
>>76011655
Thanks but no thanks for the offer. I imagine we'll annex the land if we want to live up there.
>>
>>76011655
I'm going to laugh if any idiots from the southern half or california go to live in Canada.

Most have never freezed their asses off before.
>>
>>76011655
If Communists try to take over our country, you need to help us, Canabro.

Imagine if American leftists were in control of 5,000 nuclear warheads.

Don't let Communists take over America, pleez.
>>
>>76015300
tip submitted, good day sire
>>
>>76013229
H O U S T O N
O
U
S
T
O
N
>>
>Thinking he has room
>>
>>76015890

We don't want them.
>>
The biggest benefit of being Canadian is the lack of nigger culture. For that reason, I still prefer Canada to many places in the states.
>>
>Our economy is in the shitter.
Literally every country on the planet except for Norway is in the shitter.
>>
>>76011655
>our economy is in the shitter

It's not that bad bro, it's only Alberta that sucks right now. And they will be back soon. I just got a kick ass good paying accounting job and I have no experience at all.

Canadians always complain about the economy but it's really not that bad.

>>76015713
>annex the land

Oh, you : D
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.