[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberal supports trannies, gets Karma.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
HOLY FUCK, I have never kek'd so hard in my life.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/06/02/georgia-aclu-leader-resigns-amid-controversy-over-transgender-bathroom-directive-but-theres-a-twist/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTePubgCsJs
>>
>>76007053
Not trying to advocate Islam here, but they already found a solution to this problem.
>>
>>76007422
Isn't there a medication for the illness of Gender Dysphoria?
>>
the left love to eat their own
>>
>>76007422
Yeah, government paid sexual reassignment surgery. Look it up.
>>
>>76007053
>only men are dangerous
nice one pol
>>
>>76008046
>>76008466
why bother with bullshit that doesn't work? As our friend abdual-shareem hassad pointed out, the mudslimes have a far more effective method of solving this kind of problem.
>>
Label bathroom doors as: "XX" and "XY". Liberals btfo forever.
>>
>>76007053
Little girls < middle aged men who dress like little girls on the liberal oppression scale
You lost this one feminists
>>
>>76008754
>, the mudslimes have a far more effective method of solving this kind of problem.

YES THEY LITERALLY FORCE THEM TO GET SURGERY

I know you like to larp as Muslims when it comes to anti-degeneracy but sex changes are ENCOURAGED by Islamic countries as a religious loophole to homosexuality. They only the hang the men that have sex with other men AS men, and even then it only counts between male adults. You can fuck little boys and that seems to be A-OK in Islam.
>>
File: the_fury_2_by_arok318-d4uw9s1.jpg (152 KB, 846x400) Image search: [Google]
the_fury_2_by_arok318-d4uw9s1.jpg
152 KB, 846x400
>>76008466
>government
>paid
>sexual
>reassignment
>>
>>76009297
> Iran carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except for Thailand. The government provides up to half the cost for those needing financial assistance, and a sex change is recognised on the birth certificate.
>>
>>76009107

A canibro with a good idea? BRILLIANT!
>>
>>76009463
>>76009293

I... Didn't know that.

So, it's official that muslims are fucked up?
>>
>>76010219
They only do that because sex changes are seen as a cure for homosexuality.
>>
>>76008046
A heavy dose of Thorazine is a good start.
>>
>>76010219
It's true. Muslim countries have China tier sex ratios and love trannies
>>
>>76010429

It makes sense now, why feminists and the LGBT culture loves them so much now.

"So Tolerant."
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.