[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say the most offensive thing possible /pol/!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
You guys can do it!
>>
I think reddit are a bunch of silly sausages!
>>
>>76004362
OP is not a homosexual
>>
There are only two human genders determined by X and Y chromosomes.
>>
>>76004362
In the nature vs nurture argument, nurture is the only relevant factor. Therefore, everyone is 100% equal at birth and then shaped by the amount of white male oppression they endure.

Genetics itself is an imaginary concept developed by white supremacists to give the illusion of credibility to their twisted beliefs.
>>
>>76004362

Only 5 million jews were killed in the holocaust
>>
dirty fucking redskins deserved to get raped and killed en masse
>>
>>76004362
The Jews were innocent.
>>
>>76004768
WOW buddy lets not go over board.
>>
File: 6546.jpg (96 KB, 979x719) Image search: [Google]
6546.jpg
96 KB, 979x719
>>76004362
Race is a social construct, and more women should be in STEM.
>>
>>76004362
Some Americans appear to have a lot of unhealthy fat!
>>
>>76004362
Spider Man is trash, and Marvel will never truly compare with the best of DC
>>
A white male
>>
>>76004362
1 in every 1 woman has been raped and commited suicide is a proven stat that promotes rape culture.
>>
>>76004362
What do you do to a blind def and dumb girl after you raped her
You break her fingers so she can't tell her mother.
>>
I don't think children should undergo gender reassigned procedures of any kind.
>>
File: happy white family.jpg (40 KB, 425x610) Image search: [Google]
happy white family.jpg
40 KB, 425x610
>>
>>76004768
I wish the holocaust had happened.
>>
>>76005050
reported
>>
>>76004768
MODS
>>
>>76004362
Homosexuality is a lifestyle choice
>>
>>76004362
Islam is the religion of peace.
>>
Stilborn babies are the biggest assholes in the world. They put a woman through 9 months of painful and potentially life threatening hell, only to be fucking dead on arrival. Truly the worst kind of sub-human garbage.
>>
Portugal is not that moor
>>
>>76004362
Everyone, every race and kind of human on this earth is equal, and we should all mix and blend together, so we never again have a reason to dislike oneanother.

I can not think of anything more irreverent and evil one could say.
>>
>>76007006

It's funny, because it would backfire so badly.

If we were all the same race and ethnicity and everything else, we would find other reasons to hate each other. At a certain point, we will start hating each other just for "standing over there".
>>
>>76004362
i saw the prophets fucking each other in a pile
and i mean all of them
>>
>>76004362
I won't because it doesn't matter.
>>
There is nothing wrong with being jewish.
>>
>>76004603

mfw this is actually classed as offensive. How far we have fallen in just 20 years.
>>
If you fap to traps you are gay
>>
>>76007006

Enjoy being wiped-out by a worldwide plague that we are all equally then vulnerable to.

Also, enjoy having negroid-levels of AIDS in your population.
>>
All of us have lost perception of the real world and its workings. If we dont understand or master in the process we reject it with meme noises without any actual debate. We are not tue masters of memes. We never created them. We never had a chance at conquering this world. Kek was faked
>>
Justin Trudeau is a better leader than Donald Trump would ever be.
>>
>>76004768
Ok wtf??? How can you say that? Are you a NAZI by any chance???
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.