[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't /pol/ converted to Chrislam yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1319203619.jpg (71 KB, 283x282) Image search: [Google]
1319203619.jpg
71 KB, 283x282
Why hasn't /pol/ converted to Chrislam yet?
>>
Bc it's not real?
>>
>Forgive you enemies but kill them anyways

Chrischan 4:20
>>
>>75999631
wouldnt be too far fetched. muslims believe in jesus too. we would just have to accept muhammed and find a place in the story line for him.

jews would get btfo though, with all the muslim hate against them and the christian resources. but I guess they would deserve it too, since islamisation of Europe is caused by them.
>>
>all the traditions of christianity and I get to stone gays and the women aren't whores
Sign me the fuck up.
>>
>>75999938
I don't think they would accept "psychotic antichrist" as his rightful place senpai
>>
File: image.png (54 KB, 220x236) Image search: [Google]
image.png
54 KB, 220x236
>>75999631
If the liturgy is in Aramaic does it count?
>>
>>76000531
if their religion is so bad, how come they get to reproduce and inherit the earth once all of us die out without children
>>
If whites were muslims instead of the shiteskins the world would be a much better place
>>
>>75999631
I'm Stewartish
>>
File: KVs2weO.webm (107 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
KVs2weO.webm
107 KB, 640x360
>>76000658
>>
As of they're any different. They're the only religions that force others to convert to their religion and the only religions that have committed genocides of other religions and the only religions that try to take over the rest of the world.
>>
>>75999819
Jokes aside, that's a pretty nice quote. Now we need about 1000 of these and we can finally get down to writing the Book of Kek
>>
>>76001253
poo
>>
>>76001324
Says the muslim
>>
Loads converting to Islam every day. I myself come from a family of converts. I think the thing about worshiping God and God alone is what's attracting people. Pray to one God and be good to people is what it's about. None of that shite we're fed by the media
>>
>>76002701
most of the converts leave after 3 years and become disillusioned with the hype, and others just do it for progressive points
>>
>>76002867
Alot do leave Islam and generally that's at the start. They convert on a whim and then know no Muslims, mosques or don't have any good books. Generally though anyone who's in touch with Muslims and the Mosque stays. I don't know anyone who's converted and knows Muslims that's left.
>>
>>76000861
Only because whites would reform it
>>
>>76000861
The shitskins were civilized before shitslam, if whites convert,we will suffer the same mental degeneration.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.