[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: drumpf.jpg (67 KB, 700x527) Image search: [Google]
drumpf.jpg
67 KB, 700x527
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>75998460
How do you stop a black riot? Take away their EBT
>>
That's it, I'm a #clintoris nao
>>
>ill thought out political cartoon that ignores facts and cherry picks a biased narrative
Awesome. Totally got us.
>>
He explained the situation pretty well, it seems they have no basis for the law suit.
>>
Hillary has a lot of balls going after trump for this; especially after Bill Clinton took $16 million for 5 years of "part time work" propping up a for-profit college by using his influence.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/02/trump-u-is-nothing-compared-to-laureate-education/
>>
(yet)
>>
whoa... really makes you think...
>>
>>75998518
know what the best thing about the million man march was?

no one had to miss work.
>>
>unaccredited college

>everyone who applied KNEW it was unaccredited

I swear to fuck, if you think it was a "scam" then you're even more retarded than the people who went there. It's like going to a fucking Christian College and bitching because your degree is worthless.
>>
>>75998518
They've actually threatened to riot if Trump takes away their gimme dats.
>>
>>76000456
Let 'em riot.

Under Trump, violent protest will be a thing of the past. Your ass goes directly to jail or worse. Treason is punishable by death in the United States.
>>
>>75998460
>the judge is literally a member of La Raza
You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>75998460
No one cares about Trump university

We care about deporting mexicans and banning muslims
>>
>>75998460

Trump University: a failed business that taught predatory and aggressive sales tactics to Americans...the vast majority of which are passive, non-aggressive people. The reason it failed is because Donald Trump invested too much faith in the average American.

Go to ANY comissioned based sales business and try to buy something whether it's a car or furniture. Knowing the product is 20% of the battle, tops.

Emotionally and intellectually manipulating your client is the other 80% of the sale. Every time.

I own a liquor shop directly next to the Culinary Institute of America where an extensive wines study course is mandatory. They even certify the highest levels of Sommeliers in that institution. Prospective sommeliers from across the planet matriculate at the Culinary Institute of America hoping to achieve what very few before them have, masters certifications. Because of this I price gauge my clients. 40% margins all around.

Products the average person finds to be a luxury are in fact actually nothing more than mediocre at best. Products likes Dom Perignon are wholesale $35-40 a bottle which I in turn sell for $219.99. People are MORE THAN HAPPY to pay this price.

I also went into business knowing alcohol is addictive and sells itself. The worse the economy gets, the better business is for me with clients :"MUH FEELS" whining about losing a job, or having to take a salary cut, wahhhh wahhhh wahhhh.

People like me will always maintain and expand upon wealth preying upon others. Nature made the rules I understand. If you're too stupid to understand the game, don't play it. If you're too much of a pussy to play it and instead live the NEET life, abstain from having an opinion.
>>
the biggest complaint of Trump university students was they never got to meet Trump

if you spend that kinda money hoping to make a rich celebrity "buddy" you deserve to get screwed, desu

besides the people who went on to be successful arn't complaining
>>
>>75998460

/pol/ has never been BTFO, and you're not the one to start, coward.
>>
>>76002977
>besides the people who went on to be successful arn't complaining

that's because they don't exist
>>
i'm sure he won't steal our money this time
>>
>>75998460
RMYT
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.