[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: It Happened tp pol.png (1 MB, 1174x632) Image search: [Google]
It Happened tp pol.png
1 MB, 1174x632
I noticed a lot of you here had a very tumblr esque response to the Oregon protesters.

I myself didn't agree with their exact cause but it was creepy how everyone online hated them so much just because the media told them to. All things considered they weren't that bad.

They held up a bird sanctuary and harmed literally nobody and yet some of you faggots compared them to ferguson or baltimore rioters.

And here is your old hero BTFOing this board on the subject

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfK3_OjXYUc

Also the Not An Argument Man OBLITERATES this board on the subject too.
>>
Vanilla ISIS XD 100
>>
If they hadn't been white they would've been killed right away.

Whites with assult rifle- nobody bats an eye
Nigger with a handgun- everybody loses their minds
>>
Sorry but they were terrorists, plain and simple
>>
America was out seeing a rebel girl with attitude fighting an evil empire on the big screen when a real life rebel girl with attitude was fighting an evil empire today.
>>
>>75996793
Sorry but you're a terrorist.

See how easy this is?
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 380x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 380x450
Y'all Quaeda
>>
>>75996949
>Weeb in his basement posting on a Japanese anime site is an act of terrorism comparable to a bunch of white trash welfare faggots overtaking a wildlife sanctuary and threatening to kill federal agents

just stop
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 258x195
>>75997407
Here ya go pham
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 480x480
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 600x432
>>
>>75996672
This right here is an example of heavy and prolonged media conditioning.

All ebin may mays to the contrary, nowadays Whites are more likely to face police brutality, yet those BLM faggots took a serious issue of police brutality and made it all about them.

Also, ever hear of Ruby Ridge. They were given a kill anyone with a gun order, and a sniper from faraway shot them down. They were ordered to kill anyone who was just holding a gun.

And ever hear of Waco?

Yet the media and whites and even some fags here on /pol/ there is a white privlege when it comes to being treated shittty by cops/Feds.

Whites have it even worse these days.

Go suck a fat half nigger half Jewish dick.
>>
I agree with you OP but people here like to look like they're smart critical thinkers. They don't want to look as though they're taking someone's side just because they're white so they instantly compared these people to the rioters.

They didn't actually do much pondering on the subject, they just wrote it off as 'white version of those nigger rioters, yep, I am very smart!"
>>
>>75999222
thank you. obviously there have been white rioters over dumb shit but this wasn't one of those times.
>>
I sent them sex toys. These faggots deserved to be wiped off the face of the earth.
>>
>>75999222
Then why do you fags even bother coming here? Just to shitpost and to tell us how much you don't like us? Kinda makes you think...
>>
>>75995951
Nice conditioning thread faggot.
>>
>>75999222
>this fucking projection
But hey keep sucking on OP's dick because your opinion isnt being validated on here except him
>>
>>75999222
This. I very familiar with this type of thinking because I use to be like that.

It's good to not just take someone's side because of skin color and refuse to see similarities with protesters of another skin color. It's good not to be biased.

But the problem is this case really just wasn't like the nigger rioters.

And half the people here who were comparing the two things probably couldn't tell you much about the origins of the Oregon standoff but just quote dank memes from reddit.
>>
>your old hero ron paul
>old hero
>old
>as in not out hero anymore
it's not 2012 anon, fuck off. i don't give a fuck what the meme candidate says

Not at all surprised that he defended them, fucking idiot
>>
>>75999555
>>75999489
>>75999617

can you guys tell me how exactly they were like the ferguson or baltimore rioters? i saw a lot of comparing them but nobody was really saying why

kinda makes you think....
>>
>whites who are pissed at the patriot act yet don't care when to happens to Muslims
thats where he lost me
can't believe I use to worship this faggot
>>
>>75997178
>>75997892
>>75998350
>>75998502
>phone posters
>>
>>75998502
you realize the Feds aren't giving the land to the injuns right?

let's say you owned a house and had worked for 30 years to pay it off

Then tomorrow the Feds come and say they're taking your house and if you don't get off it tomorrow you're a terrorist

They're not gonna give the house to any indian tribe, but because there were Indians who may have inched roamed the land out house sits on, it's ok for a bunch of non-Indian Feds to take it from you
>>
>the amount of shills ITT
holy shit is /pol/ officially dead?
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 232x218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 232x218
ITT
>>
>/pol/acks unironically using reddit and tumblr memes shilling for the cause of labeling whites as terrorists
its over
>>
Oh damn OP i come to a thread of a bunch of rebbit infiltrators huh?
>>
Holy shit this thread!
How much longer until you guys start proclaiming your love for Israel?
>>
>a cop justifiably shoots a nigger in clear self defense
>media crucifies cop
>pol rightfully defends the cop
>some polacks are dumb and think this means law enforcement is always right and to be trusted
>shill hard for aggressive federal tactics
Un-be-fucking-lievable!
>>
sorry /pol/ didn't agree with you, that's no need to sperg out op
>>
Holy fuck am I even on /pol/?
>White Terroists XD!
Timothy McVeigh was a white terrorist
The ferguson rioters, maybe not Terroists but they were worse than these guys

These guys were just a bunch of harmless faggots who overtook an abandoned cabin
>>
/pol/ is dead
>>
>Le White Terrorists
>Vanilla ISIS
RIP /pol/
>>
>Ever notice how terrorists are watched by the Feds? Well these guys are white and they're being watched by the Feds. I guess they must be white terrorists

Lots of 14 year olds on pol
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.