[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LGTSS: Britcucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 41
File: 152152.png (633 KB, 657x669) Image search: [Google]
152152.png
633 KB, 657x669
Britcucks literally donating their daughters virginity for their muslim overlords

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3623550/City-centre-club-kicked-drunk-student-19-abandoned-picked-like-prey-virginity-taken-two-rapists-hour-long-ordeal.html
>>
Probably voted for Greens or similar cultural communist parties, so she got what she wanted
>>
So we're not blaming the 19 year old getting drunk alone?
>>
File: uk_trojan_horse_today.jpg (437 KB, 1767x1155) Image search: [Google]
uk_trojan_horse_today.jpg
437 KB, 1767x1155
>>75995073

Yeah they go around in packs and they don't care about white man age of consent laws.

And the police protect them.

If they were white christian's it would be all over every tabloid and on tv and on radio and Internet with names and parade shaming.

Muslim? Oh shit! <-- authorities. Tumbleweed.
>>
>19 year old drunk student acting like a prat

deserved it t b h f a m
>>
>Birmingham
As usual.
>>
>>75996670
>>75996858
I get wasted too and I have never been raped
>>
>>75995073

How the fuck is it the club's responsibility

>bitch goes to club and drinks too much
>leaves with friends
>friends abandon her, real choice friends there
>she's retarded enough to believe all the propaganda and go with two arabs
>gets raped
>the club is to blame

HOW! You can't even blame the rapists, that's just what they do. Government is trying to shift blame for letting these kinds of people in while kicking out and chasing off "white people".
>>
>>75997142
>How the fuck is it the club's responsibility
There's a reason it's called the 'nanny state'.
>>
>>75997376

What kind of retarded nanny goes out of her way to import child molesters is what I'm wondering about.
>>
File: 1455418658745.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1455418658745.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
>drunk 19 year old partygirl
>virginity of any kind
>>
Not being tolerant of islamic gang rape is racist.
>>
>>75995073
It would seem to me that the UK government is far more responsible than the nightclub. It wasn't the nightclub owner who imported all these muslim rapists.
>>
File: 800px-Sultan_the_Barbary_Lion.jpg (179 KB, 800x931) Image search: [Google]
800px-Sultan_the_Barbary_Lion.jpg
179 KB, 800x931
>>75995073
>kicked out of nightclub with friends
>friends abandon you despite the fact you were so drunk you literally collapsed earlier
>all this while you are literally a vulnerable virgin 19 year old in the middle of a city in the middle of the night
can't see how it's the clubs fault desu, then again i'm going to go against the /pol/ grain and say that i feel sorry for the girl for having such incredibly shit friends
>>
>being in public after dark is now a situation that inevitably leads to being "picked off like prey"

wow uk
rlymksuthk
>>
>>75995073
>in an hour long ordeal

Most girls would consider that lucky. I think you lose your virginity in 15 minutes, tops.
>>
Also wowwwwww this paper is saying being in the same car as these fine asian men is something you have to be "lured" into, like it's inherently dangerous??? Wow what racism its 2016
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 281x179) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 281x179
this isnt the nighclubs fault

this fault lies with UK's political leaders.

they made and allowed this environment.

this is what happens when political leaders do not fear their constituents.

want to change the environment in europe?
kill your political leaders.
>>
>>75995073
WHERE IS THE FEMINIST OUTCRY?!
>>
>>75996996
I doubt that, Mexico is full of rapist.
>>
>>75997693

What, you think she rolled some dice and got those friends assigned by a random friend generator? She chose to hang out with those kind of people.

Still, she's not to blame for this since it's foreigners doing the raping which is made possible by the UK government.
>>
>>75997703

>19 year old Brit female
>Virgin

kek
>>
These two shitskins deserve to be killed, but what kind of person drink this much? Is she retard? She is lucky something worst didnt happened.

Fucking degenerates. I dont want to live in this shitty era ffs. Wake me up /pol/
>>
>>75997855
>kill your political leaders.
not enough people say this here
Im waiting for the civil war to start
>>
>>75996042
Pls stop calling them Greens, they're the Watermelon Party. Environmentalist on the outside, dirty red commie on the inside.
>>
>>75997890
Feminists consider rape to be perfectly acceptable when the rapist isn't a white male.
>>
File: not in London, m8.png (203 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
not in London, m8.png
203 KB, 600x550
>>75995073
>drunk men are responsible for their actions
>drunk women are not
Glad to see that feminism triumphed and that the drunk woman was kicked out in a completely egalitarian manner. Also
>going outside without a male relative accompanying her
>drinking
She's lucky the two gentlemen didn't report her to the Shariah police.
>>
>>75997855
Britcucks love MUSLIM COCK
>>
>>75996042
Greenskins supporting shitskins. Wew lad.
>>
do Brits not know to not get in stranger's vans
>>
>>75995073
It's her own fault for getting so drunk. It says she was lured, not kidnapped.
>>
>>75995073

>don't blame the perpetrators

>blame the booze
>blame the nightclub
>blame the system
>blame patriarchy
>blame misogyny
>blame the police
>blame the bystanders
>blame racism
>blame the courts
>blame the EU
>blame the US
>blame white people
>blame chemtrails
>blame reptilians

daily reminder that human beings are no longer responsible for anything.
>>
>>75997507
This desu
>>
>>75998184
You know, that you can say this and nobody rages anymore is kind of sad.
>>
File: resize.php.jpg (35 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
resize.php.jpg
35 KB, 500x376
>lured into the transit van
>>
>>75995073

Thats odd.
In the uni town im in there's some "student safe space" scheme or some shit, basically if you're buggered they'll let you pass out and call a cab.
I worked at a nightclub for a few years and got to know most of the bouncers in town as well and they'd all call either a cab or the police/ambulance if you were well and truly sozzled, not just kick you out into nowhere.
>>
>lured
>19 year old virgin

something's not right here
>>
>>75995073
If the so-called victim was as pure as snow...she would not be a drunken barfly.
>>
>>75998532

They kicked her out with her friends... who then abandoned her. Not one of them stayed with her to get her home safe. They probably abandoned her to go off and party some more.
>>
I love seeing white women get raped by dirty brown/black brutes. Never fails to bring a smile to my face.
>>
>>75998258
Stranger danger has been banned as hate speech.
>>
>>75998665

Then the friends are a bunch of shit heads who should be held accountable
>>
>>75998379

It's very simple. England is an island. Nobody gets in without government consent via water and there's a huge chance of getting caught by hopping on a truck.

These rapists are in the UK legally. It's government sanctioned rape, clear and simple.
>>
In 100 years Ahmeds from Britain will come to Poland to clean our toilets.
>>
>>75995073

They never blame the actual rapists if the rapists are non-white. The liberals always hold whites accountable.
>>
>>75996670
Women are retarded like children

They can't REALLY be blamed
>>
>>75995073
>She even suggested the nightclub was partly to blame for the rape by saying they had 'created the circumstances for the crime to occur.'

I wonder if women can sue clothing companies for making slutty outfits and creating circumstances for rape to occur.
>>
>>75996670

We've transcended that phase, we're blaming her political affiliations now.
>>
File: not sure if heresy.png (129 KB, 874x892) Image search: [Google]
not sure if heresy.png
129 KB, 874x892
>>75995073
>19 year old virgin girl
>in a club
>while getting drunk
>>
>>75995073
brutally raped AND sexually assault, how terrible. You know they normally brutally rape or sexually assault, but when they do both.

Oh and why did a 19 year old college girl drink herself stupid at a nightclub? Oh nevermind.
>>
>>75998155
Environmentalism is communism reloaded, we all know they're red on the inside

Environmentalism and "Mother Earth is dying"-cultism is the go-to ideology for the white anti-white bourgeois leftist race traitor
>>
>>75998837
Based Poland. I haven't been keeping up, but you guys didn't capitulate to the EU threats of 250k per rapefugee not let in, did you?
>>
>>75997507
>you can't be a party girl without being a slut

Hi /r9k/.
>>
>>75997904
But mexicans are much more handsome than mudslims, so she enjoyed the process.
>>
Whew, look at all this victim blaming.
>>
>>75996042
This, cunt got what she deserves.
>>
>>75995073
I think the main point is, years ago you could get absolutely cunted and sleep on a park bench if you so felt the need and nobody would interfere with you. We've moved from a literal free society to one where were not free to let our guard down in any capacity with out one of these jungle monkeys leaping out at you.
>>
>>75996996

because you're a white male

>check your privilege
>>
>>75997434
A nanny that can charge the parents more for problems she caused because she has the monopoly on nannying in the geographical area.
>>
>>75999532
And what if she's a fucking stormfronter you mongoloid. Its easier to say oh she deserved it that 'im a fucking cuck who lets foreigners touch my women because theres nothing I can do about it in any capacity whatsoever.'
>>
>>75999331
Fuck off slut
>>
>>75999322
They and the rest of the East blocked the proposal.
>>
>>75995073
>19
>virgin
>snobs

I'll believe she was raped but claiming to have been a virgin is beyond credulity.
>>
File: 1447100843693.png (102 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1447100843693.png
102 KB, 241x228
>>75999602
>used to pass out on the street at 3 am in Paris
>police would gently pick me up and put me on a bench or roll me to the sidewalk
>now if it happened I'd probably be robbed blind if not raped by arabs and gypsies

the 90's killed Europe
>>
>Good on the judge. The nightclub should be closed down. Anyone who continues going there should be ashamed. We all have a basic duty of care to our fellow human beings. Throwing a very drunk teen out on the street by herself is shockingly irresponsible. People complain about the suing culture in the USA, but this is exactly the kind of situation where it works well. When people see others having to pay vast amounts of money because of their irresponsibility, they change their behavior.
>1766 thumbs up
>Not sure what's worse about this: The state the girl got herself into, the callousness of the club or the vile behaviour of these predators. It paints a pretty dark picture of modern Britain, and everything that is wrong with it all in one story
>2108 thumbs up
What is wrong with these people? What happened to personal responsibility? Ahh, I'm speechless.
>>
>>75999709
But your women hang out with shitskins voluntarily and ignore normal guys. How can you protect them from their own stupidity?
>>
>>75999322
No, we did not and we won't. But EU can't really enforce it, too many vetos from other countries.
>>
>>75999709

>nationalist
>getting fucking hammered to the point of blacking out
>no male friends present
>female friends who just abandon her
>she then decides to go with the rapiest looking foreigners she can find

Not fucking likely
>>
>>75998394
I know, it's like posts like that used to be almost-satire but now it's pretty much objective fact.
>>
>>75999988
And by "normal guys" you actually mean all the /r9k/ autists currently plaguing this thread? Nah, I personally wouldn't get close to either group of men.
>>
>>75995073
>Not blaming the rapists first and foremost
>Not blaming the rape victim for being an idiot
>Not blaming the rapists moral teachers & enablers (parents, friends, leftists)
>Not blaming the people she trusts and whom educated her (friends, family that raised her etc)
>Not blaming the ideologies that permit and foster this sort of violence
>Not blaming Islamic culture
>Not blaming drink culture
That's the order in which you can blame things. Top being the most directly relevant, lowest being least directly relevant.

Blaming the bar is a fucking joke. What the fuck? How about kicking these fuckers out of the country/ hanging them instead of promoting the nanny state within bars?
>>
>>76000000
>>
>>76000237
And...

>>76000000
>>
>>76000290
I thought the same thing as you.
>>
>>75998379
> no longer responsible for anything
Responsibility is racist and sexist.

And islamophobic.
>>
>>75999978
>What happened to personal responsibility
Tell me how I know youre a millenial student fucktard.

Alcohol exists to dissolve personal responsibility. Youd've enjoyed England as it was. We were all having a grand old time

>>75999939
Agreed. The 90's , or in our case the Labour Partys non stop immigration train.
Its rapier now than it was just by dint of there being no one around anymore. The streets and bars used to be heaving with drunktards for much of the week. Getting home was the same, the trains and night buses were rammo. WHere the fuck is everyone now?

>>75999988
Seriously Germany? Seriously?

People avoid pakis to the extent that they need to hide in vans and ambush a drunk british teenager out for the night. Most people try buying them a drink. Literally that tends to work.

Compare ; Nig nogs - getting loads of it just by being niggery with females

Pakis - literally having to threaten girls with being burned alive in order to get some.
>>
File: Brit Cucks.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Brit Cucks.webm
1 MB, 640x360
Good, british get what they deserve

Rape is a bit mild, traitors of europe deserve nothing less than a public execution
>>
>>75999794
>>76000053
Thanks guys and good news, for once. Glad to hear it!
>>
>>75997855
#sounds reasonable to me anon desu
>>
>get kicked out because of your actions
>bad thing happens while no longer inside club
>it's the club's fault
I don't blame the woman for getting raped by sandniggers, but how the fuck do you blame the club?
>>
>>76000622
>Nig nogs - getting loads of it just by being niggery with females
In this case they deserve to be burned alive, what's the problem.
>>
>>75999331
You actually can't. When you drink out of your mind you'll lose your viginity one way or the other. She lost it the other way.

She's been pretty lucky to reach 19 and still a virgin.
>>
>>75998195

It is official they love them the most!

A true Brit couldnt live without his kebab anymore.
>>
File: FinlandYes.jpg (903 KB, 1715x2100) Image search: [Google]
FinlandYes.jpg
903 KB, 1715x2100
>>75995073
>literally donating their daughters virginity
>literally
so a girl is attacked after leaving a nightclub and that is 'literally' somebody donating their daughter to Muslims?
>>
>>76000159
>Nationalists dont drink?

>Girls night out

>Getting separated from friends never happens

>Went with

oh look, another /pol/ poster who literally can do nothing to stop foreign men making it so no one can enjoy a night out on the town like we all have since the middle fucking ages. Check out some of your own country's old masters for the evidence.

But no, keep on keeping on you fucking cuck. Better to keep the women in, so theyre safe. Dont hanker for a past where we could do what we liked untroubled. Or where strangers would help fellow drunktards out.
>>
>>76000819

So they don't have to blame the Muslim's. Convenient. It's like some kind of arrangement with TPTB.
>>
File: 1464495437672.jpg (52 KB, 396x478) Image search: [Google]
1464495437672.jpg
52 KB, 396x478
>>75995073
>the nightclub was partly to blame for the rape by saying they had 'created the circumstances for the crime to occur.'

Yes it's the nightclub's fault that your streets are not safe to walk. It has nothing to do with your own treasonous government incentivizing and encouraging violent 7th century savages from middle eastern conflict zones to migrate to your country. Middle eastern conflict zones that have cultures which see women as garbage.

God UK, you are so doomed. You and the rest of Europe. Our fucking niggers over here complain about how the police shoot them when they are physically violent and legitimately believe they are some kind of oppressed second class citizen. Meanwhile in places like south africa whites are dragged out of their homes at night and brutally murdered.

That'll be you soon once outnumbered by brown people. You'll be subjected to the very worst the human race has to offer.
>>
>>76000958

It's not my job to secure the UK, that's what the UK government should be doing but instead they BRING IN the people who commit most crime.

Nationalism is an ideology and it comes with a set of behaviors, like not abandoning your friends or trusting niggers like you.
>>
>>76000987
It's to weaken and demoralise us. Its one big experiment in how much we will tolerate. And so far, in Europe, the answers been literally anything.

If these men were Millwall fans, it wouldn't have taken six weeks for the story to come out
Richard Littlejohn

Pakis in a van gang raping sound similar to another van based gang raping at Blue Water. But no, definitely not ethnics. And no, its never going to be mentioned again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3553000/RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-Gang-rape-Kent-shocking-conspiracy-silence.html
>>
>>75998064
every person out in the uk on a friday... you know the brits abroad stigma well its worse here
>>
>>76001246
What are you doing for your country? Being hardcore on /pol/
Wow are you straight edge too?

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>75995073
I refuse to believe a white girl being a virgin at 19. She probably lied about it the same she lied about being raped just to get attention and sympathy (and lots of money in damages).
>>
>>75999978
>Throwing a very drunk teen out on the street by herself
Even the damned article says the girl was thrown out with her friends.
>>
>>76001371

What do I have to do with anything? Are you mentally deficient?

YOU claim "she might be a nationalist" when clearly, she was not. You can't let a pack of wolves roam around in the sheep pen and not expect sheep to get eaten.

You argue like a woman.
>>
>>75997507
she was a virgin, sh only did ever anal with her boyfriend and gave few guys blowjobs, so it doesnt count
>>
>>76001418
Its just so much easier to think that then go and bash some pakis in utill they make sure that they behave lest they get more group punishment.
>>
>Snobs
Hahahahahahaha
I'm not surprised desu senpai
>>
>>76001591
>You cant be a drunk nationalist
You have the reasoning skills of a Somali
>>
11 and 6 years...so out in less than half that, plus Brit jails are like hotels, plus they'll have their little prayer club with all their buddies.

The one saving grace of the US might be that the 99% Christianized Negro population would go to war with arabs in prison.
>>
File: molesting on TV.webm (682 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
molesting on TV.webm
682 KB, 640x360
i bet her father jacked off to the description of the crime.
>>
>>76000916
sweden isnt in that graph no fair
>>
>She was at a night club
>She was also a virgin

Pick one.
>>
File: 1449444701965.jpg (20 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
1449444701965.jpg
20 KB, 250x333
>>75995073
>19
>girl
>virgin

What?
>>
>>76001761

Who the fuck are you quoting? Who are you talking to? What the fuck are you talking about?

Nobody even said that. Stop hitting the glue so hard.
>>
>>75996858
>It's an autistic virgin sides with pakis episode
>>
>>75996829
>don't care about white man age of consent laws
She was 19 though so that doesn't really pertain to the thread
>>
>>76000916
> t. Increasingly Islamic Republic
>>
File: 1459277928717.jpg (15 KB, 342x386) Image search: [Google]
1459277928717.jpg
15 KB, 342x386
>>76001761
Drunk nationalists stick together, we're literally pack animals. We wouldn't abandon one of our own to face the melanin-enriched hordes.

t. drunkard nationalist
>>
>>75996042

This, statistically she probably voted left seeing as she's a drunk college aged female student so good for her finally getting a dose of reality.
>>
File: th.jpg (10 KB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10 KB, 300x228
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>75997142
>>75997376
The article says she was thrown out because he passed out on the floor
It's definitely responsible, they should have called her an ambulance
>>75997507
English slags are notorious for being cockmongling whores that are prudes when it comes to actually sticking it in
I wouldn't doubt she actually was a virgin at all
>>
>>75995073
Hot.
>>
>>76001877
welcome to the real World
>>
>>76002129
Do you walk each other home? How does that work?
>>
>>76002197
>thrown out
IF she was White and Birmingham is as I remember it, the club is to blame, maybe not in a legal sense, but you put a White girl out alone in street drunk?

They don't know what pakis do?
>>
>>75995073
i really want to beat the shit out of one of these sandbodies
>>
>>76002367
We crash at the house of the nearest friend. Then go home in daylight.
>>
File: apowers.jpg (150 KB, 1600x1202) Image search: [Google]
apowers.jpg
150 KB, 1600x1202
>>75995073
>going to clubs
>going to clubs in big city
>going to clubs in big city being an lone woman
>going to clubs in big city being an lone woman in UK
>>
Oh look all the autistic ugly permavirgin r9kcucks ITT are blaming the victim instead of the paki rapists. Unbelievable
>>
>>76002507
Is it safer to do that?
Can you see a problem where you don't feel like you can fuck off home on your own as the sun comes up and the birds start tweeting because of shitskins?
times have changed and not for the better
>>
>>75995073
You honestly expect me to believe a 19 year old british female that isn't a muslim is a virgin? How stupid do you think I am?
>>
>>75995073

Burger presidential candidate literally donates his daughter's womb to the kikes.
>>
>>76002501
>beating the shit out of someone because they fucked some drunken slag

I sense jelousy from all you faggots. You haven't got the balls to pin some cunt down and fuck her raw. She probably still thinks about those men when she masturbates.
>>
>>76002614
Calm down Chad, nobody is blaming the woman, but she's kind of a slut and stupid, but that doesn't means she deserved it.
>>
>>76002630
It's Belgium, it's been fucked for longer than I have been alive. Watching your back and only moving in a pack with friends you'd trust with your life is the new normal.

I have no pity for the enlightened liberals who have no instincts of self-preservation.
>>
File: ahmed mudslime.jpg (212 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
ahmed mudslime.jpg
212 KB, 1280x1024
>>76002780

Kill your self Ahmed you gross smelly repulsive subhuman manlet shiskin
>>
>>76000889
Sounds like you have no self control. I went on full night ragers till the sun came up and was content with dancing, talking, and drinking. Why would I fuck some rando at a club?
>>
>>76002729
>You honestly expect me to believe a 19 year old british female that isn't a muslim is a virgin?

This. Especially if she likes to party. It's literally unheard of.
>>
>>76002920
yes it does
>>
Iv been there fuuuuuuuck I want to kill them all
>>
>>75996829
>the police protect them
You realise those two faces in the picture are mugshots, right?
>>
>19
>female
>club-goer
>Birmingham
>virgin
Really now?
>>
>>76003001
Why don't you come kill me, faggot? Oh, wait, need to leave your moms basement first.
>>
>>76003017
No need to project your insecurities mate
>>
File: r9k flag bearer.png (254 KB, 700x828) Image search: [Google]
r9k flag bearer.png
254 KB, 700x828
>>76002920
>nobody is blaming the woman

Fuck off see

>>75996042
>>75996670
>>75996858
>>75998601
>>75998690

And many more. It's always the same in threads dealing with stuff like this. Autistic permavirgin sexually frustrated losers from /r9k/ and various weirdo cuck posters and kikes blaming the victim instead of the paki rapists
>>
>>76003048
Nobody deserves rape, i mean maybe you should be fucked by a horse to know the feel, unless you watch my little pony, well the point is that there is complied sex and non-complied sex. People who fuck drunk are degenerates anyway, but more so if they are rapists.
>>
>>76003338
>MUH VICTIM BLAMING

Kek.
>>
File: 446.jpg (94 KB, 1175x766) Image search: [Google]
446.jpg
94 KB, 1175x766
>>75995073
kek

lured by pakis

No white female should go near these animals.

White liberal student got what she asked for.

>ran out of sympathy for these bastards a long time ago
>>
File: trigglypuff4.gif (1 MB, 156x183) Image search: [Google]
trigglypuff4.gif
1 MB, 156x183
>>75995073
>Victim was thrown out of Snobs in Birmingham after collapsing while drunk
>Snobs
>>
>>75995073

>19
>f
>virgin

damn this is what I find hardest to believe
>>
>>76003338
Don't you have some debt to be dealing with?
>>
>>76002780
Shitskin detected.

You'll be tortured to death in the days ahead. God wills it.
>>
>>75995073
That's what you get when you don't wear your hijab in an Islamic country
>>
>>75995073
1. She was in a nightclub it wasn't like she was keeping her virginity secure.
2.Don't women now a days abhor their virginity's? So they can show how empowered they are? Or is that all for show?
3. British women, nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>76003574
It's so rare to have a pure 19f

At least we may have another few out votes in the referendum.
>>
>>76003466
>unless you watch my little pony
I chuckled
>>
Imagine - right now, it is almost 100% likely that a filthy Mudslime has his greasy disgusting stinky dick inside some white, underage girl by force/rape - this is someone's daughter, beloved, probably not even a bad girl or "deserves it" either.

Yet, nobody gets mad, nobody riots, everyone is just beyond cucked and ignores it.

I'm sure 100 or more years ago people would be lynching by now. We are utterly PATHETIC.
>>
>>76003338
>he's fallen for the 'womyn are always the victim' media meme
Top goy
>>
File: justice.jpg (129 KB, 702x736) Image search: [Google]
justice.jpg
129 KB, 702x736
Where are the fathers of those girls that keep getting raped by kebabs in he west ? If this happens in Eastern Europe the father and all men of the girl's family will not stop until the kebab is removed , doesn't matter if they will end up in the prison for doing that
>>
File: Brits are faggots.jpg (163 KB, 667x725) Image search: [Google]
Brits are faggots.jpg
163 KB, 667x725
>>75995073
Bongs.
>>
>>76004018

In Poland, riot police would come out and beat down people who stood up for their country. Not any more since the new government.

Same thing with the UK. The government is taking our money and using it to buy violence against us.
>>
>>76004136

Kill your self autistic permavirgin. Cheering as Pakis rape White women will not fix your deformed face or autism you pathetic loser
>>
>>76004018
Women have re wrote the rules m8

They want to be abortion friendly socialist voting sluts and we can't or won't stop them.

They have spat in the face of the White race so they can't complain if we abandon them now.
>>
File: 1463824032943.jpg (189 KB, 1018x1528) Image search: [Google]
1463824032943.jpg
189 KB, 1018x1528
>>75999331
>>75999404
>>75999709
>>76000236
>>76003287
>>76003338
>>76004136
>>76004375

WIDF please go
>>
>>76004275
They're maintaining the peace, my friend.

If you consider a time where a foreigner with an Islamic background will be treated better and more fairly than a citizen born in the country to be peaceful.
>>
looking for the
>be european, get raped by refugees, speak out and get arrested for hate speech green text
>>
>>75995073
lol paki males teach british sluts how a real man behave.
>>
Roastie BTFO.

>>76004399
lol this.
>>
File: Union_for_the_Mediterranean.png (61 KB, 1160x1056) Image search: [Google]
Union_for_the_Mediterranean.png
61 KB, 1160x1056
>>76002922
Its a third world way of life. Its what they want for all of us.
Im so happy with the way Europe's gone.
incidentally, I cant leave a thread without mentioning

The Union for the Mediterranean.
The literal Eurabian Caliphate that the powers that be cannot wait for.

http://ufmsecretariat.org/ufm-countries/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_for_the_Mediterranean

HQ in Barcelona, your taxes fund this project. You've never heard of it, its never been in the news, muslim secretary general ect

funny its never gotten a mention despite its main aims being stability and prosperity and yet Isis operating in member states, or most of the shitskin members having a recent arab spring/murdered us diplomat/civil war ect ad nauseum driving them in their millions into the northern member states.
Ideal for the people who want us to be one happy blend of cultures.

And Islam is a great fit for NWO level control because its self policing from the ground up, from thinking a girl inexperienced with drinking deserves to get jumped by pakis to honour killing your wife, to local religious police. You dont need a police state with islam. Theyll maim and kill each other. and so will you eventually, when were all one happy diverse blend.
>>
>>76004399
so sit back and get cucked in the eye? Because all women rewrote all rules. This hasnt been a long slow process since ww2 and before?
>>
>>75996670
When I go out and get wasted, I do it with other people I know. If any one of the people I went out with got kicked out I would most likely know about it and leave with them and make sure they arrived home.
>>
>>76004712
fuck of Straya, like you wouldnt be going full Cronulla Man about this.

>>76005486
see, a real ethnic man has spoken like a true ethnic man
>>
Here in Alberta there's something called "Duty of care" that basically requires the bouncers and shit to do some due diligence like making sure people get a cab, that they aren't driving and that sort of shit. They never do it though in my experience.

That said, the bouncers aren't to blame for some idiot gettingway too drunk, her shitty friends abandoning her and some fucking muslims raping her. This is a wake up call for this girl to get her fucking shit together.
>>
>>75995073

It was bound to happen, muslim men hang about outside nightclubs and bars late at night. Obviously they are not there to drink alcohol, so why else are they there?
Reminder: when barbaric and uncivilised people are allowed to live in your country, they will do barbaric and uncivilised things to your population, including women and children.

Wouldnt be surprised if she had an incurable STD now, or even commits suicide now that they have used and discarded her. Shocking.
>>
>>76006415
You've never drunk too much and made poor choices because of drink?

You'd most likely know? what about the times when youv'e been blind drunk? After the last shot was a mistake?

ITT bad things only happen to bad people who deserve it and it's ok if Muslims rape bad people who are young and fucktarded
>>
>>76006927
Yep. They let them in, enjoy it ;)
>>
>>76000641
>that video
god, I fucking wish America was like that, I'd just fuck with cops all day. How pathetic.
>>
>>76003184

Never mind about the other 300 previous offenses the police have pushed under the carpet. You think this was the guys first attempt?

The main concern of the police is "community relations", not safety of the british public. Its been that way for years.
>>
>>76006359

Only thing that will change it is when men have economic power again

They don't have that now. The 80s saw mass MALE unemployment as the old industries were closed and the only work that was available was open to women, cucks and homos in offices and call centres.

The ruling elite have destroyed the White race
>>
She is lucky normally in Sharia Zone, she should have been lapidated to death for sex with strangers.
>>
>>76007237
Theyve been driving round in vans en masse for years.

And yet, when a paki bird got raped by a slovakian, the police did a europe wide man hunt for him because of 'community tensions'
They know their new voters are a mob waiting to happen so actually give a shit about them
Were old hat, they dont want our votes and our presence on this island is no longer required
>>
>>76004217
Their fathers are some of the people who voted to let the Muslims in.
>>
>>76007513
Youre not getting it back you mong. weve been replaced with literal millions of low paid shitskins who are less concerned wih the democratic process than they are controlling each others behaviour at the mosque.

Stop blaming women voting and working its so fucking childish. What male jobs are there left to do? We gonna go down the mines? Make steel or cars?
>>
>>76000437
>>75996670
>>75996858

>someone shoots up school
>it was the students fault for congregating around a schedule in a gun free zone
>shiggitdydiggity

God yall are dumb
>>
>>75995073
Bet she thoroughly enjoyed their BMCs.
>>
File: 1464649303626.jpg (144 KB, 684x1240) Image search: [Google]
1464649303626.jpg
144 KB, 684x1240
>>76007874

so childishhhh
>>
>>76008129
tell me how I know youre northern
Ee up lad lets get uselves a brew and git down yon pit

Dont upskill, dont do anything about mass immigration making us compete for actual jobs that are left.
You said yourself in the 80's jobs were available to women. So you gonna work in a supermarket or retrain as a hairdresser m8?
>>
>19
>getting shitfaced enough to pass out

Disgraceful. Nightclub did the right thing by throwing her out and not risking the dummy dying on their property
>>
File: Fight Club.jpg (232 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Fight Club.jpg
232 KB, 1600x900
>>76008598

Wanking about in an office is not a job m8

It is the very definition of being a cuck - rather we reopened mines and got rid of the nonsense jobs.
>>
>>76008675
That's how pretty much all women are now. It's depressing. Modern society just makes me feel sick. idk why so many people in here have their jimmies rustled. I've gone past the red pill and I'm now in a state of apathy.
>>
File: finland nigger.jpg (285 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
finland nigger.jpg
285 KB, 1280x960
>>75995073
>>
File: Emperor_RotJ.png (158 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_RotJ.png
158 KB, 360x270
>>75995073
On the bright side, one more woman hates Muslims
>>
>>76009067
If theres 6 billion untermensch ready to mine the planet wearing sandals and a loin clothe how the fuck is anyone going to pay 1st world wages for the same?

Even if we didnt compete with the rest of them globally, there's a massive labour surplas in this country alone now.
>>
>>76009239
But her womb it tainted by muslim seed
>>
File: 11111.png (377 KB, 800x527) Image search: [Google]
11111.png
377 KB, 800x527
>>76009128
>>
>>75995073
>Drunk and in a nightclub
>Virgin

Pick one.

Also, it was really rape? Shhe was drunk, it could be that she regreted it afterwards.
>>
>>75997904
and still you insist on building a wall. how are we suppose to take your virginity anon?, do you plan to live all your life as a basement wizard?
>>
>>76009128
west must be really fucked up then :(
>>
File: happy merchant is happy.png (117 KB, 448x539) Image search: [Google]
happy merchant is happy.png
117 KB, 448x539
>>76009128
>I'm now in a state of apathy.
Good goy.
>>
File: AFPGetty-521771606.jpg (357 KB, 1200x852) Image search: [Google]
AFPGetty-521771606.jpg
357 KB, 1200x852
>>76009317
That is why the country must descend into total chaos - fuck their woman and nigger rights

>fuck the NHS
>fuck the schools and unis
>fuck their liberal degenerate liberal philosophy

We need war

>pic related I want to see this in every shitty estate and nigger area
>>
>>75997507
CAME HERE TO SAY THIS
>>
>>76009924

why have tanks in nigger areas
Dont you remember a time before nigger areas. We just need that.
>>
>>76009924
What are the chances of another civil war in the UK and the chances the patriots have at winning and making a new system?
>>
>>75995073
a part of me wants to be a hero and save such women.

But such women are the reason why I am kissless hugless virgin at 26.

I hope it happens more, loneliness literally corrupts the mind.

literal subhuman muslims are literally getting womens virginities its literally not fair at all.
>>
File: syria.jpg (69 KB, 600x334) Image search: [Google]
syria.jpg
69 KB, 600x334
>>76010952
Our tank cleansing by fire m8

They are not going to go peacefully back on to their boats - things are too far gone, war is the only answer
>>
>>76011267
>I hope it happens more, loneliness literally corrupts the mind.
You'll come through on the other side with enough time. Took me 5 years with minimal human contact and I've reached a state of bliss and wellbeing.
>>
>>76011100

A very good chance as there is not a middle ground - either go with the anti fascists and liberals and be exterminated by muslims or fight for your nation
>>
>>76011267
I feel you brother. I don't care about the women though, and I no longer feel any connection to society.
>>
>>76003338
wahhh if you disagree with me you're a doodyhead poopface
>>
File: 1463583364724.jpg (35 KB, 578x527) Image search: [Google]
1463583364724.jpg
35 KB, 578x527
>>76011267
>>
>>76011487

Unless you're experiencing change at a healthy rate, your stability is fragile
>>
>>76011669
>>76011487
Any advice for reaching that mental state of total peace?

>>76011760
Fuck off.
>>
>>75995073
I feel like I'm living some old monthy python sketch.
>>
>>76011760
kek
>>
File: 1462448584255.gif (1018 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
1462448584255.gif
1018 KB, 499x374
>>76011669

with an edge like that you ought to bin yourself m8
>>
>>75995073
>>>/pol//75995073/
>>
>>75995073
So 2 Muslims rape a chick and it's whiteys fault? Yea, it is 2016 after all.
>>
>>76011826
It's hard to say. I've told a few friends that try to get back into contact with me something along the lines of "I wouldn't wish 5 years of solitude on anybody, but everybody should do it". I went through a like, hell on earth type of Ghost of Christmas Past scenario, had too much time with too much thinking, realized all the mistakes I made in life, spent days just getting drunk and wanting to kill myself, spent too much time on /pol/ getting pissed off at everything, then one day I just straight up stopped giving a shit, realized I can either be miserable because I trick myself into thinking I have some hidden connection to other people and the shit everyone else is doing/saying/thinking, or I can just do whatever the fuck I want to do and don't do/think/feel any of the shit I don't want to.
I guess my advice is travel down the rabbit hole, feed the rage and despair, and eventually you'll build up a tolerance and realize you're only ever alone as you think you are, and you'll eventually realize that everyone is alone all the time but most people just pretend they're connected.
>>
>>76012176
its her fault
the clubs fault
societies fault
your fault
alcohols fault

but it must not ever be
The pakis wot dun its fault
>>
>>76012202
T Teabing? I I Is that you?
>>
Why don't muslims just rape their own women?
>>
>>76011826
I'll tell you a story an elementary school teacher told me once (Recently I rewatched the entirety of Twilight Zone and I'm pretty sure I found the episode that she pulled her story from, except she did a Disney spin and made it a happy story).
So there's some poor guy desperately looking for money. Stumbles upon some men who make a bet with him: Live alone in a desolate cabin in the woods for 10 years and after 10 years if you stay in the cabin, we will give you a million dollars. He is instructed to write his wants and needs on a scrap of paper and drop it outside the front door once a week and they would find it and bring him supplies.
For a while he twiddled his thumbs and simply existed, waiting for time to pass, dreading his loneliness and wishing he could go back into society. After a few months he asked for a piano, and taught himself to play. When he grew bored of that he asked for a canvas and paint, and took up painting. This went on for years, but then in the last month of his 10 years of solitude he stopped writing requests on the paper. When the final day came and the bet makers went into the cabin to give him his prize, they found that he had already left. He decided he didn't want the money because he had found something much more important in himself, and gave up on the bet to continue in his solitude.
>>
File: EUPLACEHOLDER.jpg (115 KB, 626x604) Image search: [Google]
EUPLACEHOLDER.jpg
115 KB, 626x604
>>75995073
[THIS USER WAS SENT TO REHABILITATION CAMP FOR THIS POST]
>>
>>76013103
they do. theyre unstoppable

theyve even got a law where a raped woman needs four male witnesses to prove she was raped. Unfortunately they tend to be the other rapists
>>
>>76013071
Nope, sorry.
>>
>>76013179
I'm guessing the twilight version was more realistic lol
>>
>>76013516
Impossible to rape a muslim woman they are too pure
>>
>>75998783
There's train, Too.
>>
>>76009198
She looks like a Goron, I fucking love it!
>>
>>75998977
Actually I'd sue them

>"So everyday, Mrs. Judge, Im provocated by the far too revealing outfits created by today's fashion"

>"Are you a minority, Anon?"

>"Actually no but..."

>"Denied! You have no reason to be offended. We should all be offended by YOUR attempt to shut down the Fashion industry!".
>>
>>75996042
Most likely but at least it probably red pilled her
>>
>>76014229
Guy who talks too much is bet that if he can sit in desolation for an entire year he will get $1m, he does it, and the episode ends with the guy that made the bet exposing the fact that he never had $1m, and the guy who didn't talk exposes that he knew he would lose the bet so he had his vocal cords severed.
>>
>>76011589
But the problem is in the government it self
How to deal with that in a civilwar; and can you comepare it with the last one
>>
It's not a night club's job to babysit drunk assholes. Their staff already has a hard enough time dealing with the other patrons of their establishment to give too much of a fuck about a single drunkass kicked out of the club for not being able to hold her liquor.

If Britain expects bouncers to start acting like superheroes, they better start praying that Superman falls from space and decides he wants to work at a Coyote Ugly when he's grown up...
>>
>>75997142
>you can't even blame the rapists, that's just what they do!

It's the rapists' fault for raping her! Jesus.
>>
>>76014428
Said the immam
>>
>>76014843
That's pretty good. I should give that show a watch.

Sounds more plausible than the lovey duvy story your teacher told you. And a more valuable lesson, don't trust people who promise you extraordinary amounts of money without certainty.
>>
>>75997142
She's passed out on the floor so at least they are responsible for giving her so much that she loses control over her faculties and if shes that far gone then she needs help not a boot to the street
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (29 KB, 293x263) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
29 KB, 293x263
>>75997944
Even if true, that doesn't relieve her or her friends of responsibility.

And frankly I'm having a real hard time believing the innocent virgin routine. Anyone got the guys side of the story? Or are you going to LISTEN AND BELIEVE for once, because they have south asian names?
>>
How many times must the west be reminded?

Islam=cancer

too bad, it cannot be reversed...EU kicked God out, now they are reaping what they have sown

bring on the apocalypse !! LOL
>>
>>75996670
It said she got separated from her friends
>>
>>76015237
Most of the episodes deliver some pretty amazing messages. I'm big on the "Thriller" drama, which anymore translates to "There's a surprise at the end where you realize nothing was what it seemed", and Twilight Zone was the frontrunner. Outer Limits and Tales From The Crypt are also pretty solid.
>>
>>76015244
Of course they could be innocent, but I'm assuming there's solid evidence of guilt. Court of law and all that.

This wasn't a trail by media. Or a college campus kangaroo court.

I'd be suspect of any accusations by default, but after court has come to a decision my default is whatever the court concludes.
>>
>>75995073
>living in Birmingham, a majority non-white city
>expecting not to be raped

Gotta say though, with Snobs being just down the road from Chinatown, I wonder if the Chinese are letting Mudslimes into their areas, or if the girl wandered off somewhere else.
>>
>>76015611
Yeah well if her story as summarized was actually believed by the court, both men would have been found guilty of rape. Instead one only got sexual assault. Given the corruption of the British legal system and that inconsistency I'll default to reserving judgment still.
>>
>>76003184
You think is normal to have muslims in a rape-van going around your city?

It will take you at least 30 years to get out of this one pals, first you gotta admit the immigrants are human and by such accountable for their actions, while you see them as human vermin or poor angels you are not do anything but make the fire bigger
>>
>>75995073
>It's the club's responsibility that she got raped by two pakis
Jesus Christ Britain
Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.