[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sighhhh... Why are men so clueless?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 622x751) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 622x751
Sighhhh...

Why are men so clueless?
>>
>>75994452
How is stating a fact mansplaining?
>>
>>75994452
These women need to be put in camps.
>>
>>75995311
>answering a question with another question

literally mansplaining: the post
>>
>>75995311
Women don't understand debate. They use words as placeholders for emotions, so when you state a fact that contradicts something she just said, all she hears is "I'm telling you that you're wrong," which is a "mean" thing to do. If you were being nice, you'd just agree with her. Why are you being so mean?
>>
File: 1401727871709.jpg (98 KB, 600x746) Image search: [Google]
1401727871709.jpg
98 KB, 600x746
>>75995311
I think if you state anything in some *sort* condescending tone as a man, you're mansplaining.

The hardest time to accuse a man of mansplaining is probably over any form of electronic communication, because it's hard to determine sincerity, sarcasm, and condescending tones through text.

The only time I've been accused of mansplaining was describing the differences between the colon and the semi-colon to a female classmate, after she asked, "What's the purpose of pointless punctuation, if we're never going to use it?". Back in my freshman year of college a couple of years ago. When she told me to stop mansplaining, I thought she was being playful, and making some stupid female pun; that I only laughed at as a courtesy. Turns out, I shouldn't have been courteous, because she made a large fucking scene about it to the entire class. To tell you the truth, I just don't understand "strong liberated 21st century women".
>>
>>75994452
you cant correct women anymore even if they are dead wrong
>>
File: Gordon.png (26 KB, 660x656) Image search: [Google]
Gordon.png
26 KB, 660x656
>>75994452
>you can "mansplain" without saying a word
>>
what's weird is when women purposely pretend to be dumb or to not understand something very basic... and then they get passive-aggressively angry at whichever guy tries to help them understand whatever it is they're pretending not to get

this has to be some kind of weird self-esteem problem or attention-seeking pathology, i don't understand
>>
Why are women so biggoted and egomaniac?
There is a reason why human tribes turned from matriarchic societies to patriarchic societies.

Femals aren't even nearly able to administrate or stuck to their own rules while competing for males. Its damn time men create artifical wombs
>>
>>75997232
>weird self-esteem problem or attention-seeking pathology
Women are literally 'sentient doubt.'
>>
>>75994452
Really makes you think
>>
>>75994452
This women seems to be cuntfused
>>
>>75996738
>asks a question
>get an answer
>flip out because you got your question answered
It's mental illness. It has to be.
>>
>>75996897
>anymore

Clearly, you have never had a gf. The oldest written joke in the world is about how a man can't say his wife farted.
>>
>>75996738
>What's the purpose of pointless punctuation, if we're never going to use it?

mixing up a semi colon and colon can completely fuck me in my line of work.

not to mention the god damn paamayim nekudotayim, but that one is pretty hard to mix up.
>>
>>75994452
kek, the irony is they're both right in their own way. The girl is a dumb bitch but the guy is technically explaining something to a dumb bimbo
>>
File: tumblr feminism in action.jpg (142 KB, 655x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr feminism in action.jpg
142 KB, 655x960
>mansplaining

Literally just brushing him aside base on his gender. I bet she would just love if someone accused her of "womoaning" or something. These are the supposedly "peace and equality" loving lefties, remember that the next time you're about to vote.
>>
>>75994452
she sounds cuntfused
>>
>>75995852
No wonder when my girlfriend speaks and i zone out and nod my head and say yeah and mmm without really listening she always seems happy
>>
>>75995311
Well, okay, in this case it miiiight be justified as a 'mansplaining' since the girl is obviously joking and the guy is assuming she's retarded enough to believe it's called Mansplaining, so he starts explaining it even if it's completely obvious to everyone. Still, it's a non-issue.
>>
>>75999720
then when i do pay attention and try to show/tell her the right way if shes wrong she thinks im being arrogant and big-headed wtf
>>
>>75995311
Mansplaining is using logic or facts in a discussion with a woman, usually correcting her or defending himself in an argument
>>
Literally mansplaining: the thread
>>
>>76000166
Stop assuming we're all men, you sexist shitlord.
>>
>>75997094
gotta paint those moobs on based gordo
>>
>>75999396
She's cunt-fuscating the issue.
>>
>>75994452
LOL I CRITICIZE ALL MEN FOR TALKING AND THEN THEY TRY AND TALK! DIDNT THEY UNDERSTAND WHEN I EXPLAINED THAT ANYTHING MEN SAY IS INVALID?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.