[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
European Union Declares War on Internet Free Speech
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: europe.png (140 KB, 300x319) Image search: [Google]
europe.png
140 KB, 300x319
>The European Union (EU), in partnership with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Microsoft, has unveiled a "code of conduct" to combat the spread of "illegal hate speech" online in Europe.
>The agreement also requires Internet companies to establish a network of "trusted reporters" in all 28 EU member states to flag online content that "promotes incitement to violence and hateful conduct."
>Opponents counter that the initiative amounts to an assault on free speech in Europe. They say that the EU's definition of "hate speech" and "incitement to violence" is so vague that it could include virtually anything deemed politically incorrect by European authorities, including criticism of mass migration, Islam or even the European Union itself.
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8189/social-media-censorship

Does this mean Euros will be range banned since this place uses a Google captcha?
>>
Haha, I love the EU.
Diversity is our strength, right brothers?

RIGHT?
>>
>>75994947
Timmermans said diversity or war. When was our chance to vote for war ? Would've been the easiest choice ever.
>>
>>75994139
Literally, USSR now.
Next: gulags for the ones who dare to say anything.
>>
>>75995782
Yeah, look at this wise man, surely we don't need democracy when smart people like him are in charge.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N14U5ZE-N2w

Fuck man, America can you please drop a few nukes on Brussel?
>>
I honestly don't think this will be implemented in all member-states. I don't see this happening in Poland or Hungary for example, I don't even think we will implement this in any serious way.

This seems like it's much more of a problem for places where you can get arrested for posting "mean things" on jewbook.
>>
>>75996169
Censorship online is in place, protests will get you in a quarrel with antifa ("far right fascist" take the blame), voting is useless like the ukraine referendum has shown. Is all that's left a coup?
>>
EUfag here, that's actually for the better.
Finally we will get rid of most kiddos that don't even know how to work around a range ban
>>
File: 1458280766032.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1458280766032.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
I love it. Dystopia incoming. This and all the other tidbits of freedom fuckery last years and the coming years will eventually spark the civil war, and probably destroy motherland Europe - which is the only sad part. Maybe we'll get lucky and the Europeans understand that you have to kill mussels, EU politicians and National Politicians. I doubt it though.

It will be a storm of shit as never seen before. It will set us back a 100 years. And it will be glorious, I hope I survive long enough to see the end of the storm.
>>
>>75996601
amen
>>
>>75994947
First post best post

Top keks
>>
>>75996169
wow easy now, there must be some other way
>>
>>75994139
But they didn't day anything about google
>>
File: NotAvailable.png (28 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
NotAvailable.png
28 KB, 700x700
>>75994947
[this post was removed due to violation of EU law]
>>
File: 6f9.png (2 KB, 210x227) Image search: [Google]
6f9.png
2 KB, 210x227
>1 year from now
>Go on /pol/
>Try to exchange some friendly banter with the Euros
>Wait
>1 Response
>"America's healthcare system is subpar" from a single UK IP
>Respond with >Dedicated Raping Gangs
>No response
>The thread dies

No...This isn't funny anymore.
>>
>>75998400
Jewgle owns all of that shit
>>
>>75996169
Every time I see that fucking video, I sharpen my knife and check my mags. I want to flay that fucking kike so bad
>>
>>75994139
only the worst ideas need draconian measure. but this is only the Eu getting more desperate.
>>
>>75994139
>establish a network of "trusted reporters" in all 28 EU member states to flag online content

So we're back to having the STASI listen in on our conversations?

Fucking laughable.
>>
>>75998529
Ok, enough. This shit was funny a few hours ago. No, it is boring as fuck.
>>
Code of Conduct
ode of conduct
de of conduct
e of conduct
of conduct
f conduct
conduct
onduct
nduct
duct
uct
ct
t. No Legisaltive Power

btw, kikebook, yidder, microjew... anyone use any of those
>>
File: okay-guy.jpg (22 KB, 389x419) Image search: [Google]
okay-guy.jpg
22 KB, 389x419
>>75999805
>>
>>75996192
>implemented
For it to be implemented it needs to be a law proposal. It's a shitty CoC, the commission has written hundreds of those and non has become law.

You all should stop comparing the US Feds to the cucked union of scape goatery

BTW, 8ch and the Rigtstuff. Get of cripple /pol/, its more cancer then /s4s/, /int/, /b/ and /mu/ together
>>
>>75994139

There needs to be research in decentralized social media. Also, alternatives need to be found and these big shitty companies need to be dropped.
>>
ITT:
/pol/ is upset that they now have to use reason to argue their points and not emotions and memes
>>
>>75994139
I just looked around and I couldn't see a single german news outlet reporting this. Not a single one.

Eurasia was always at war with Eastasia.
>>
File: soundless slut.webm (1 MB, 960x1080) Image search: [Google]
soundless slut.webm
1 MB, 960x1080
>>75998822
>This isn't funny anymore
You're right, it's hilarious
>>
>>76000314
>Arguments
emm like ""you are a nazi, because you offend me with your picture", thats literally enough to get a kike post banned which shows a quote by darwin
>>
>>76000314
This is offensive. Delete it.
>>
>>76000314
Ok. I bite.
>emotions and memes
How ironic. Ok ,I agree on the meme parts ,but we often responds with memes when we tired of the same things that happening. They are also funny.
>>
Euro civil war when?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.