[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that Americans in particular seem to be absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1461650820866.jpg (78 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1461650820866.jpg
78 KB, 960x720
Why is it that Americans in particular seem to be absolutely obsessed with race? Hell even in election coverage they talk about the white vote, black vote, woman vote, latino vote, gay vote, and so on.

It also seems that racial stereotypes are amplified like mad in usa. Of course we have blacks in Canada but we don't have the total nigs that we see coming out of the USA.

Ameribros, explain this
>>
>>75992126
A fucking ....cuck
>>
>Of course we have blacks in Canada
Population density in canada rounds down comfortably to 0. You don't even have people up there, let alone blacks.
>>
>>75992126
Combine liberals trying to divide us with white guilt and a bunch of crime-ridden minority communities and a nig president and you've got the racial situation in America.
>>
Not sure, why are Canada and Europe so obsessed with America?
>>
>>75992126
>racial stereotypes are amplified like mad in usa
The media

What should be "Cop kills man" like anywhere where people were really "equal" is portrayed as "WHITE cop kills BLACK man".
>>
>>75992126
t. doesn't live in toronto or montreal
>>
File: 2016.jpg (268 KB, 736x721) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
268 KB, 736x721
>>75992398
>liberals trying to divide us with white guilt
yea but why do they do this? It seems that they are the "antiracism" people but they're merely too retarded to understand that they are actually the racists.

>>75992520
>why are Canadians (YOU) obsessed with America?
pic related

>>75992609
yea it's fucked up. That's my question though. I'm trying to wrap my mind around why they make it such a fucking big issue
>>
Becuase blacks want to be special snowflakes and the mexican vote is based on how many made it across the border that month.
>>
File: 1422573277920.png (33 KB, 508x343) Image search: [Google]
1422573277920.png
33 KB, 508x343
>>75992126
Racial tensions have always had a hot/cold periods every 20 years or so in the USA. The government and media Jews attempt to keep us fighting with each because if we are preoccupied with that, we won't notice how hard Shlomo is fucking us.
>>
A nation is its people and when that nation becomes a dumping ground for all the world's inferior, brown stock, then that nation is not long for this world.
>>
>>75993028
why isn't it as bad in other countries though? Especially us being directly to the north of you and having so much in common
>>
>>75993797
Racism in the U.S. hasn't really existed since the 60's. People simply didn't have time for it.

Sure, there were a select few that were extremely intolerant, but most people were simply too busy to bother with it. As long as Tyrone wasn't breaking into the neighbors house, everyone got along.

Then the left got their grubby little paws on it. They figured since they weren't allowed to lynch niggers anymore then they may as well marginalize them. Keep them down and oppressed. Keep them stupid and dependent on the gubment.

The left still firmly believes the only good nigger is a dead nigger, but it's illegal to kill them now, so why not get the stupid apes to kill each other?
>>
>>75992841
>why is [race] such a big issue

It is militarized by the Left to keep their slaves loyal to them. The Left's goal is to make whites the #1 enemy with the hope that Blacks and Latinos will put aside their differences and unite with the self hating whites to tear down civilization.

Divine and conquer is the name of the game.
>>
>>75994477
good dubs. I feel you on those points and it's seeming like the biggest reason why "racism" (although yes it does completely pale to the racism of the past) is still around is the fact that it's proliferated by the liberal media.

now what I can't for the life of me understand is how people actually fall for this shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.