[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UNITED STATES OF NEW NORTH MEXICO:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: giphy-1.gif (535 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
giphy-1.gif
535 KB, 500x281
Brace yourselves, illegals are coming....

>"F the Wall" is the suggestive shorthand for a new Latino American voter registration campaign that officially goes by the name, "Fight the Wall! Register a Mexican to Vote!"

>"Ever since the presidential election's discourse turned into 'Deport undocumented workers, build a border wall,' we've been contemplating how we should take that energy...and turn it into greater voter participation through voter registration and turnout," said Antonio Gonzales, president of the Southwest Voter Registration Education Project, the non-profit, non-partisan group that launched the effort.

>The campaign aims to register and turn out as many as it can of the 8 to 10 million U.S.-born unregistered Mexican Americans in the U.S. so they can vote in November's general election.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/latino-voter-outreach-group-launches-f-the-wall-campaign/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7i&linkId=25159591
>>
>implying undocumented migrants can vote
>>
>>75991896
First post Best Post
>>
White Americans are getting outbred by legal Mexicans anyway. Si it doesn't matter who they vote or what will they build.

I paid my respects to my American friends a long time ago.

The Eurozone is fucked too
>>
>>75991896
You must not be familiar with California.
>>
File: 1463343806183.jpg (25 KB, 354x367) Image search: [Google]
1463343806183.jpg
25 KB, 354x367
>>75991753
>Literally registering people to vote for Hillary
>non-partisan
>>
>>75991896
>implying anyone is checking up on voter registrations
>>
>>75991896
>he's never heard of commiefornia
>>
>>75993023
>>75992429
http://www.snopes.com/california-motor-voter-act/
>>
>>75992429
Cali is a liberal hell-hole that Trump was never going to win anyway.
>>
He will win California.
>>
>>75991896
Im going to cross the border just to vote Hillary, i have a bunch of friends that will be doing the same i might vote four times.
>>
>>75993609

Your remittance payments are getting cut off permanently, pancho.
>>
>>75993609
(TĂș)
>>
File: 1452102652197.gif (2 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1452102652197.gif
2 MB, 540x540
>>75991753

Explain to me why you don't have a voter ID requirement again?

We're in deep shit as a nation but at least you have to be a full citizen and have an official ID number and identification to the voting booth in order to influence the system.
>>
>>75993918
Lel i get paid via paypal so fuck off.
>>
>We need to import more Mexicans to stop the man who says we are importing too many mexicans!

Wtf even is this logic?
>>
>>75991896
What's going to stop them? All those no-voter ID laws?
>>
>>75994192
The liberal reasoning is

>das raycis
>>
>>75994192
Because the leftists claim that voter ID laws would disenfranchise poor voters, because it will cost money to get the voter IDs or something.

It's just their excuse. The reality is they want felons and illegals to vote because those groups vote Democrat.
>>
Most LEGALS support Trump but the illegals are louder.
>>
>>75991753

this sounds like a sting operation.
>>
Why aren't the legal Mexicans furious at the illegals coming in for free and demanding to be catered to?
>>
I don't get the argument that we should disregard our own laws to let people in illegally.
>>
>guys let's bring in even more illegals!!
>Uh, boss, I'm not sure that's a good idea, people are really starting to hate Mexicans and like Trump even mo-
>MORE MEXICANS
>>
>>75993609
It's cool, I'm gonna vote 12 times for trump. There's literally no one to check if you are an illegal here in ca.
>>
>>75991753
>tfw just binged on Loiter Squad cause of this thread.thks doo
>>
File: tumblr_mxmod4LdIp1t0j8tto1_500.gif (1017 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxmod4LdIp1t0j8tto1_500.gif
1017 KB, 500x250
>>75997363
The art of creepin
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.