[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come liberals can do thinks like make games where you can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: SurgeonSim-1.jpg (117 KB, 1225x575) Image search: [Google]
SurgeonSim-1.jpg
117 KB, 1225x575
How come liberals can do thinks like make games where you can kill Donald Trump and no one bats an eye?
>>
Triggering wallcucks is funny.
>>
>>75991572

Because they consider it good to do bad things to be they perceive as evil.
>>
You don't kill him, the objective is to save his life.
>>
>>75991686
lol wut
>>
>>75991572
Because it's been made to depict trump as an evil being, so it's justified.
>>
File: ngbbs56fe70f15b9df.jpg (8 KB, 218x197) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs56fe70f15b9df.jpg
8 KB, 218x197
>>75991572
>>
File: 1439257236851.png (141 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1439257236851.png
141 KB, 236x236
Conservatives/regular people don't give a shit about trifling ass shit. Liberals are obsessed with virtue-signalling so they'll take any opportunity to gin up a controversy they can feel self-righteous over. Damn I think I just gave a coherent, accurate answer on /pol/... maybe shitposting actually makes you smarter -really makes you think...
>>
>>75991572
This just confirms their fear that he has a chance to win.
>>
>>75992155
Is that a fucking alien?
>>
It's looks like a mod to the existing surgeon simulator game.

However... it's not unusual to see stuff like this pop up. My personal favorite is the game where you shoot at Bin Laden while he's working behind the counter at 7-11 (stopping only long enough to drink from your slurpee)

http://www.megafungames.com/games/shoot_bin_laden/aff.php
>>
File: doublethink.jpg (58 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
doublethink.jpg
58 KB, 850x400
>>75991572
Double think, they think they come from a position of morality, so it justifies evil in the name of a "good" cause, even when it conflicts with their supposed ideology and beliefs.
>>
File: 1464931299829.jpg (112 KB, 772x817) Image search: [Google]
1464931299829.jpg
112 KB, 772x817
A smart business ignores political agenda and profits from all sides.

By doing this they have alienated all potential customers who support Trump, which is a lot of people. They also look like whiny fucks, nobody likes politics shoved into games made by sore losers.

If you offer all candidates as a choice though then you look more dignified, like you're simply giving people what they want. Not only that, but you alienate little to no customers and will likely attract others who wouldn't have bought the product otherwise.

All I see lately in business are stupid moves by retarded ass millennials who have no idea how making money works.
I'm not surprised at that, but I'm surprised business owners are stupid enough to put these fucking kids in charge of anything.
>>
>>75991794
They think it's ok to murder and rob murderers and robbers
>>
>>75991572

Liberals are evil personified. They are literally satan/demons. When you stop thinking of them as people and view them this way, the things they do make much more sense.
>>
>>75993571
>vidya mod with trump
>evil personified
>>
File: Muhammad Sex Simulator 2015.png (653 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Muhammad Sex Simulator 2015.png
653 KB, 1280x720
>>75991572
Remember when everyone got mad at this?
But it's fine if it's a politician that I don't like, you can even sell it.
>>
There's actually a poll in the game, you can choose whether to give Trump a "golden" heart meaning you think hes a hero, or a "stone cold" heart. Considering picking it up because it's on for $2. The poll is at about 60/40 in favour of the stone heart right now.
>>
>>75991572
You'd be surprised what you can get away with if you corrupt academia, news media, and pop culture to your own ends
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.