[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who wants to share stories about how teachers/professors tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
Who wants to share stories about how teachers/professors tried to indoctrinate you and your classmates with leftist propaganda in school?

>Be 3rd year high school student
>Talking about religion of peas in history class
>going over the five pillars of faith
>the entire lecture talked up Islam quite a bit
>mentioned nothing about how human rights are a meme under sharia law
>didn't even mention sharia law
>Hardly remember them mentioning anything that may be considered negative about the subject
>>
>in gym class
>it's the health unit
>teacher tells us we must always wear a condom when having sex
>>
>>75989702
My 9th grade history teacher said that race is a social construct.
>>
>>75990034
got that speech too. never got the chance to put the theory into action
>>
>>75989702
>be born
>thrust into American publican education at year 4

The end
>>
>>75990122
That's good, everyone should wait until marriage when contraceptives (which are degenerate) are no longer necessary
>>
File: Eternal Jew.jpg (154 KB, 430x607) Image search: [Google]
Eternal Jew.jpg
154 KB, 430x607
>>75989702
Pic related was in my 7th grade history book, with an explaination something like this: "The Eternal Jew is the prime exaple of the contradiction between the Jews being behind international finance and communism at the same time."

...little did I know back then that Jews are more than capable of overcoming such puny contradictions.
>>
>>75990651
My grandma told me when she was a kid in Hungary they learnt in school never to mix with a non European because your kid will never have the mind of a European and will end up acting like a wild animal like a coloured person.
That's why she doesn't support race mixing, she said it's dangerous and people who are mixed race usually become rapists or killers
>>
File: K2gQkGi.png (108 KB, 400x1580) Image search: [Google]
K2gQkGi.png
108 KB, 400x1580
Nice pic of CWC.
>>
File: 1464926790493.png (314 KB, 429x417) Image search: [Google]
1464926790493.png
314 KB, 429x417
>>75989702
Female IT teacher told us that women were better at IT because they process the information better than us and pay more attention in class. At the end of the year exams, only one asian female made it into the top 15% distribution of grades across approx. 130 students in my year group.
MFW
>>
>>75989702
>any time any conservative opinion comes up in history, literature, casual discussion, professor makes a low effort Trump joke and the class goes wild
>sister in highschool says the same thing is happening there
Academia are dedicated to making sure everyone is always thinking about Trump
>>
>guns germs and steel

>woman came to my health class and literally told us 1/4 woman will be raped
>she gave death stares to every kid in class
>i burst out laughing and got sent out of class
>kids talked to me after and said yea thats all bullshit
Its nice to live in a red-pilled town.
>>
File: spurdorootbeer.jpg (25 KB, 255x207) Image search: [Google]
spurdorootbeer.jpg
25 KB, 255x207
Nice thread timing. I just checked my uni email a few minutes ago, and apparently every member of my class is required to read this sociology book about "rape culture" and "asking for it." From the email alone I can already tell it's going to be the kind of shit that portrays men as more-likely to be rapemongers while still probably perpetuating the lie that "casual sex" is inconsequential as long as there's "consent."

The college memes are real.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.