[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw the Black Sea was a freshwater lake created by melting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: 220px-Black-sea-hist.png (13 KB, 220x140) Image search: [Google]
220px-Black-sea-hist.png
13 KB, 220x140
>yfw the Black Sea was a freshwater lake created by melting ice after an ice age
>yfw the area in light blue was fertile land inhabited by the original aryans around 5500 BC
>yfw the bosphorus acted as a giant dam before breaking and causing the Great Flood
>yfw this is where the legend of Atlantis came from (also referred as existing around 5500 BC)
>yfw this is where flood myths came from, with Noah's ark heading southwards to mt. Ararat and coming in contact with semitic civilizations, being passed on by the generations until it inspired the epic of Gilgamesh many centuries later
>yfw the aryans fled north into modern day Ukraine, then beggining a large scale expansion into Europe and some parts of Asia (Persia, Tarim basin, among others), all regions with some sort of flood myth, similar languages and a belief of a long lost homeland
>yfw this is the ultimate redpill regarding the history of the indo-europeans
>>
>>75989377
>77
>not 777
ALMOST, God aproven. Try harder.
>>
>>75989377

Keep going. I've heard this story before, i just need to Know if you understand what you're talking about.

Ever read "the arctic home in the vedas"?
>>
The land under the black sea was called Atlantid
>>
>>75989377
The sea looks terrified since then.
>>
File: maximumjust.jpg (125 KB, 540x796) Image search: [Google]
maximumjust.jpg
125 KB, 540x796
>>75989377

>black sea
>black

niggers get out reeee
>>
>>75990702
Only heard of it. It's rather old, though. Isn't it from before studying indo-european migrations and linguistics was really a thing?
pls enlighten me, italiabro
>>
The people of Atlantis were black pharaohs you uncultured swine
>>
>>75989377

>ukraine

no such thing
>>
I thought white people could swim :^)
>>
File: 1463943258762.jpg (26 KB, 320x374) Image search: [Google]
1463943258762.jpg
26 KB, 320x374
>>75989377
>he didn't know this already
>>
Aryans were a bunch of brown skinned Iranian people. What you mean is probably proto-Indoeuropeans
>>
>>75990743

It's old, but it links the old indo european myths to actual astronomical calculations to conclude that the indo european homeland was actually in the arctic polar circle, for example:

-the sun dawned in circles
-the stars rotated above the head of the observer, and didn't just transit in a direction like they do in temperate areas
-so, the world was believed to be held up by a tree (Yggdrasil)

The flood myth you're talking about, i think, was not an isolated event, but a collection of memories passed down in thousands of years. If you think about it, there has been many ice ages since the last 2 mln years.

And there are proofs of previous civilizations roaming around the globe. Sadly, no details, too much time has passed.

Anyway, you can find that book here:

http://libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=B5F7786CF48BED7BD8DE23511788D4C4
>>
>>75989377
Another stupid theory made

Are you germanic in brazil?
>>
File: Ucrainapoloniaest.jpg (302 KB, 1023x782) Image search: [Google]
Ucrainapoloniaest.jpg
302 KB, 1023x782
>>75991502
Get over it Seba
>>
>>75989377
wow, the more you know. stay woke
>>
>>75992019

Read too:

-on being a pagan - alain the benoist
-the uniqueness of western civilization (it's long, but it debunks all liberal arguments like: China was already industrialized)
-How the west won (a bit biased, it shills in favour of christianity and it's not written by an historian)
>>
File: Azores Plateau.gif (899 KB, 1600x1018) Image search: [Google]
Azores Plateau.gif
899 KB, 1600x1018
>Atlantis
>not outside the Pillars of Hercules
Try again.
>>
>>75989377
This really sounds like one of those "ancient ukrs" memes.

>>75992168
>Wildlands known as "Ukraine"
Sounds about right.
>>
>>75992193

What books do you recommend?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sea_deluge_hypothesis

This actually sounds highly plausible.
>>
File: 210px-Jeremi_Wiśniowiecki.jpg (8 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
210px-Jeremi_Wiśniowiecki.jpg
8 KB, 210x240
>>75992432
Yeah I know. Ukraine always have been a fucked up place. Especially when Jews, Cromwell and Adolph Gustav paid for Cossack rebellion. But there were some good Ukrs pic related
>>
File: indo europeans map.jpg (47 KB, 403x437) Image search: [Google]
indo europeans map.jpg
47 KB, 403x437
bump
>>
File: allegations.png (16 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
allegations.png
16 KB, 1536x864
>>75992227
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.