[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain why everytime when Germany tries to be a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: pli03416.jpg (297 KB, 1024x1531) Image search: [Google]
pli03416.jpg
297 KB, 1024x1531
Can someone explain why everytime when Germany tries to be a democracy it's literally shit?
>>
EINE NATION
>>
Germans are great at being told what to do.
Choosing themselves? Not so much
>>
File: Image_Germania_(painting).jpg (187 KB, 800x1214) Image search: [Google]
Image_Germania_(painting).jpg
187 KB, 800x1214
>>75987845
we're shit currently and have no democracy.
>>
>>75987845
I think maybe you guys tend to trust your leaders a bit too much
>>
>>75987845
Correct me if I am wrong.
Germans have a sense of duty/work ethic i.e. want to be led and fulfill their role.

Democracy involves a duty to work together and compromise.

If loud idiots get involved, as they seem to in politics, you will compromise with them to fulfill your duty.

So you get fucked.

Germans function best with strong, clear leadership. Democracy does not have this.
>>
>>75988501
What if that idiot gets crowned emperor?
>>
>>75987845
explain how europe wanted to get rid of muricans so bad....

murica alloee you fucks to have freedom.

20 years later you are pulling all sorts of bullshit again leading to war.

sound familiar? kinda like 1918-1939. 3rd times the charm, you fucktards aren't getting your freedom back a third time
>>
>>75987845
Some populations just can't make democracy workable, it's due to the differences between cultures. Germans love to obey authority and don't really value individualism, they value strong and undisputed leadership, so democracy doesn't work very well. French hate authority and are self-obsessed and love chaos and ambiguity, so they make it workable.

The notion that democracy is objectively good and authoritarianism is objectively bad is foolish and has lead to massive amounts of bloodshed over the past century, most recently being seen in the Syrian civil war, and in Libya, and in Egypt, and in Iraq after Hussein was ousted. All of these democratic "liberations" have only served to rip nations to shreds. People in the west refuse to accept that certain peoples can not make democracy work. I think that had there been no attempted democracy post-WWI in Germany there would have been no WWII, the Weimar Republic only served to ruin the nation and embolden reactionaries.

There is nothing wrong with authoritarianism if it works.
>>
>>75989448
shut up u racist fascist
>>
File: 1450748197828.png (797 KB, 1403x1022) Image search: [Google]
1450748197828.png
797 KB, 1403x1022
>>75990336
Sure you aren't promoting hatred based on ideology there leaf?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.