[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is trump the anti christ? he wants every single country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 25436794625645678113.png (39 KB, 677x804) Image search: [Google]
25436794625645678113.png
39 KB, 677x804
why is trump the anti christ?

he wants every single country armed with nukes and remilitarize up the ass so the us dont have to protect them.
he also supports the breakup of the us, one part that support him and the other does not.

now its no longer about banning le muslims or building the le wall
its now fucking serious shit, the existence of the US as the worlds peacemaker and richest nation is at stake.
>>
>>75984603
That means he's not for a globalist agenda according to which Western governments are morally obliged to care about what is going on in other places of the world people don't even know to identify in a map. He's representing his own people, not the others. Actually, he's making America like it was prior to WW2.
>>
wow.. really makes you think
Guess i'm a #CruzMissle now
>>
>>75984881
shitposters like you are the reason this board is shit
>>
>>75984939
Gondolas don't talk.
>>
>>75984939
Implying the OP isn't just shitposting here.
>>
File: gondola fuck off.png (14 KB, 677x772) Image search: [Google]
gondola fuck off.png
14 KB, 677x772
>>75985085
>>
>>75985136
He must be pretty dedicated because whenever I see a Malaysian flag it is stirring up controversy
>>
File: 1451597103681.png (9 KB, 495x791) Image search: [Google]
1451597103681.png
9 KB, 495x791
>>75985195
>>
Wow you sure are fuckin stupid.

The Antichrist wants a one world government. Trump advocates for nationalism and making countries independent of the US.

Nice try Shlomo
>>
>>75984603
>why is trump the anti christ?
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???????????
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.