[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Want to loosen the cartel’s grip? End the drug war. Putting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Want to loosen the cartel’s grip? End the drug war.

Putting up a fence does jack shit to stop smuggling. You can literally just throw drugs over a fence....

Name a single major fence/wall/barrier in history that has fulfilled it’s purpose?

Walls of Troy? City burned to the ground.

Hadrian’s Wall? Marked the high water mark of the Roman empire and Rome began to crumble soon after.

Great Wall of China? China invaded by huns and lived under hun rule for over a century.

Maginot Line? Hitler’s army walked around it.

Berlin Wall? A historical footnote that Lord Almighty Reagan thought was an abomination.

The 38th parallel in Korea is the most heavily guarded border in the world. It’s 1/10th the size a wall on the southern border would be and defended by 30,000 American troops and tens of thousands of Korean troops, and has a several hundred foot wide no man’s land filled with landmines...AND YET, North Korea regularly manages to kidnap South Koreans through tunnels.

If you support a fence you’re a fucking idiot. Period.
>>
>>75981544

Hadrian's wall and the fall of Rome are completely separate event you idiot
>>
>Great Wall of China? China invaded by huns and lived under hun rule for over a century.
Whoa whoa whoa, retard. Go back and double check that one.
>>
>>75981544
Israels wall seems to be working quite well, I mean come on it's 2016, if the Jews can make it work so can we.
>>
>>75981544
Better beat the rush and buy a trowel and some mortar now Paco.
>>
>>75981544
Or we could just annex Mexico
>>
>>75981544

You clearly don't understand the cartels.

Drugs aren't even their major source of revenue now.

Get with the times, senpai, this is 2016 and the cartels are more like highly diversified multinational corporations.

They make more money from massive illegal mining and logging operations than from drugs now days (mostly selling to China)

They have laundered money invested in legit businesses all over the world.

Classic mafia shit like extortion, gambling, kidnapping, massive theft (especially of oil by siphoning mexican pipelines) etc. are supplementary sources of income as well.
>>
>>75981544
>Hadrian’s Wall? Marked the high water mark of the Roman empire and Rome began to crumble soon after.
Doesn't change the fact that it was doing it's purpose though
>>
Some faggot on Gawker replied to me with this copy pasta
>>
File: liberalcopypasta.png (137 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
liberalcopypasta.png
137 KB, 1440x900
>>
>>75982030
>wanting even more spics
>>
>End drug war
>Keep welfare state

Kek
>>
>>75981544
>End the drug war.
Which is funny because the second pot was legalized in Colorado, the drug cartels moved in, mass produced it and then transported it all over the country.
>>
>>75986469
[citation needed]
all pot growers that I know personally or know of have nothing to with the cartel
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.