[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He has a point you know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: san jose.jpg (44 KB, 618x316) Image search: [Google]
san jose.jpg
44 KB, 618x316
He has a point you know
>>
that really made me think
>>
>>75980411
The latter is because of the former, not the other way around, as he seems to imply. People go where there's work.
>>
>>75980411
(( they all work for white people, they are just cheap labor ))
If you've ever been there, you'd know most of them don't speak any English.
>>
"I also tell police officers to not do their jobs because I'm a typical corrupt leftist thug #WeAreSanJose"
>>
>>75980862
Clearly you haven't been.
>>
>>75981017
They did do their jobs. They just can't babysit your loudmouth when you leave your safe space and start writing checks you can't cash.
>>
>>75981309

>he typed with his blubberfingers from the safety of his mom's basement
>>
>>75980411
>14 images that will make you say fuck having borders and laws n shiet
>>
File: 1457050285069.png (339 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
1457050285069.png
339 KB, 680x697
Correlation is not necessarily causation. One stupid tweet is not mathematical provable fact. He's retarded and so are you.

Come back with data and you can have a soap box to preach from faggot
>>
>>75980411
>"40% of our work force are LEGAL immigrants."
Fixed 4 u bby
>>
>>75980411
too bad white parents send their kids to cuckversities to spend 4 more years in the womb
>>
>San Jose
Would be better off if they were sans Jose to be honest
>>
>>75980411
Okay, but how many of them are legal citizens?
>>
>>75981732
Rated safest city with a larger Hispanic percentage in the past. Try again bitch nigga
>>
>my city leads the nation in impossible-to-define-empirically metric and part-time minimum wage job growth
>>
File: banana7.png (227 KB, 404x406) Image search: [Google]
banana7.png
227 KB, 404x406
This guy is trash, he's a mayor of Sanjose. He told the police to stand down during the Sanjose rally allowing the rally goers to be assaulted.

There is a war going on between the US government and Trump supporters. The police won't protect you, and they want to take your guns. It's depressing really.
>>
>>75981870
>rated safest cuty with a larger Hispanic population
That's like a 5' 6" man saying he's tall for being the king of the manlets.
>>
>>75981078
Nigga i was born in southern cali, half the people there when i was 5 didnt speak english. Every year i go back its worse, the only difference is theres fucking hotels everywhere
>>
>>75980411

>leads the nation in innovation and job growth

By what metric? It looks to me like San Jose ranks around the 50's for cities with job growth. Not bad but also not leading jack or shit.
>>
>>75982069
San jose is norcal
>>
File: Ryan-Gosling-Shrug.gif (2 MB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
Ryan-Gosling-Shrug.gif
2 MB, 500x264
>>75980411
So what kind of immigrants are they?

>Japanese engineers move in
>Great innovation
>BRING IN THE MEXICANS

Or it could be skilled mexicans who move there to work, but if you look at their welfare numbers, using mexicans as an argument for immigrants is batty nuggets
>>
>>75980862
I live in Berryessa so I only have to deal with Asians. They don't speak English but it could be worse.

>>75981960
>part-time minimum wage job growth
>San Jose immigration
Pick 1, the majority of that 40% are Asian/Indian H1Bs/permanent residents who make up silicon valley. The issue here is that he's using them to defend rioters but I didn't see many Asians/Indians in the crowds.
>>
>>75980411
kek boston is ahead of that shithole by miles
>>
>>75980411
What's true si that the people doing the innovation and job growth are mostly whites, then chinese and jap asians, some POO IN LOOs and that's it.

Mexicans and blacks had jack shit to do with any of it
>>
>>75982063
Did you just get triggered to full retard defense? Or is this only half your power level? I'm suprise you didn't throw a buildwall remark yet.
>>
>>75980411
All those white innovators need someone to cut their lawns and clean their houses while they are busy innovating
>>
File: argumentind.jpg (237 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
argumentind.jpg
237 KB, 598x792
>>75980411
I invite you to evidentiate that statement.
>>
>>75980678
This, so much.
>>
>>75982518
What? You just managed to write a short paragraph of meaningless garble.
You said that San Jose was safe for a hispanic city, and my response was to suggest that being safe "for a hispanic city" doesn't exactly make you safe on a larger scale. If you don't have a relevant counterpoint, that's alright.
>>
>>75980411
This is in Cali so it is probably due to asian migration coupled with central americans taking menial jobs to allow more whites and asians to go through with higher education. Taco truck does not equal innovation.
>>
>>75982838

>Taco truck does not equal innovation.

>Implying finding new ways to make you shit your pants isn't innovative
>>
>>75982826
Safest city in the u.s. dipshit. Who said safest Hispanic city?
>>
>>75980411

In what way does San Jose "lead the nation" in "innovation"? Seriously, to what does that refer?
>>
>>75983015
>Rated safest city with a larger Hispanic percentage
>>
File: hg6m6eeeee97nnxwcq85pysc5.gif (50 KB, 659x700) Image search: [Google]
hg6m6eeeee97nnxwcq85pysc5.gif
50 KB, 659x700
>>75980411
LET'S
GO
PENS
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 800x820
>>75981870

>but not as safe as all white cities
>>
#buildwall
#killbrown
>>
>>75980411

>immigrants
>illegal immigrants

Imagine if the rest of the US could be like this wonderful 'San Jose' he speaks of. Imagine if the US only allowed legal immigrants.
>>
>>75983218
Read the whole "in the past" it's no longer nearly as Hispanic heavy because of blacks and Asians. Nice little twist u tried to do their fag.
>>
>>75983015
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume what you meant to convey was "It was rated one of the safest cities in the past, back when it had a larger hispanic population". To which my response is:
>in the past
It's the current year, Paco, the past is in the past.
>>75983895
Don't call it a twist when you've failed to convey your message clearly. I'll forgive you for being a non-native speaker though :^)
>>
>>75983183
Have you people really never heard of San Jose? Maybe you've heard of the thing it's a part of: silicon valley.
>>
>>75980411
San Jose is bankrupt
>>
This is hilarious. I lived in San Jose until just recently, and it's turning into a dump. Transients are everywhere now, and even the rich neighborhoods are getting worried about it. Mexican dumping companies routinely don't even bother to go to the dump, and instead just dump their crap on street corners. Robberies and murders have gone up after a prolonged pension battle killed morale in the SJPD and caused a mass exodus of officers (SJPD used to be top-notch, now they're struggling to recruit anyone to plug the gaps). Schools in San Jose are now filled with Mexican gang-bangers, at least the one I went to.

Most of this went down under the previous asshole, Reid, but Liccardo's only made things worse.
>>
>>75980411
Interesting fact for /pol/: San Jose is losing their police force at record levels, because of the intense violence from spics and niggers, among other problems. San Jose has been forced to, time after time, raise the salaries of police officers. It's already ridiculously high as it is, yet still police don't want to work in this shithole. Every tweet this idiot makes probably makes another 20 police officers leave.
>>
>>75984094

NOT AN ARGUMENT!
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.