[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes, I donated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: hero.jpg (52 KB, 970x450) Image search: [Google]
hero.jpg
52 KB, 970x450
Yes, I donate monthly
Yes, Online harassment is real
Yes, Women are marginalized
Yes, Tech is pushing out women
Yes, Tech needs to be changed and diversified

Will you be with us or against us?

History will be on our side and books will be written about her.
>>
>>75980134

>installing nigger quotas
>installing vagina quotas

"oh god the economy is failing!!!"
>>
>>75980134

Her?
>>
>>75980134
You posted this yesterday.
>>
>i donate monthly
post proof so we can laugh even harder
>>
>>75980134
Against.
She is an irrelevant freakshow, not even worthy of a footnote.
>>
>>75980134
How's it going Brianna? Still trying to feed that persecution complex?
>>
File: ffffff.jpg (23 KB, 600x381) Image search: [Google]
ffffff.jpg
23 KB, 600x381
>>75980134
>>
Everything is being done to get women into tech. Truth is, it is too much hard work for you mollycoddled cunts to deal with, so like everything else, you stamp your feet, cry misogyny and demand things be made even easier for you.

Kill yourself
>>
>>75980134
she cucc you
>>
>>75980134
>her
>>
File: Return the slab.jpg (60 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
Return the slab.jpg
60 KB, 960x640
>filename
>>
Still feeding off lonely fat virgins I see
>>
>>75980134
Donate where, a sperm bank?
>>
>>75980134
>es, I donate monthly
Retard
>Yes, Online harassment is real
For everyone, always has been always will be until NWO tier surveillance kicks in.
>Yes, Women are marginalized
In certain things, and Men are marginalized in certain things.
>Yes, Tech is pushing out women
No, Women literally dodge tech, or the ones that go for it don't qualify as much. But I guarantee you the lack of women in tech come from the fact that very little of them give a fuck about it.
>Yes, Tech needs to be changed and diversified
Tech is always changing, diversity is not a solution to anything. This shit is math, if a nigger or a woman can't add the fucking numbers then that's that.
>Will you be with us or against us?
Definitely against you and your destructive path
>History will be on our side and books will be written about her.
History has already been on womens side before.
Guess what happened?
Empires collapsed.

If history is to be on your side it's a sure sign to get the fuck out of that country, or YOU'LL be history.
>>
>>75980134
>history will be on our side
Is that a threat?
>>
File: brianna-wu-pussy.jpg (57 KB, 361x407) Image search: [Google]
brianna-wu-pussy.jpg
57 KB, 361x407
>>75980134
Do you still have a penis or has it been turned into something like pic related?
>>
>>75980134
I can't remind asking any question. Goodbye.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.