[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trump will lose against Shillary >Great Britain will stay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 82747218127312973-1223.png (1 MB, 1552x820) Image search: [Google]
82747218127312973-1223.png
1 MB, 1552x820
>Trump will lose against Shillary
>Great Britain will stay in the EU
>Literally nothing will change in your lifetime
>>
Thank you for knowing the future
>>
>nothing will change
Something will, I'll have to avoid Sharia zones when commuting.
>>
No shit you germans are in the shitter with that defeatist mentality
>>
>>75979774
The only reason I can think of to make this thread again and again is to drown out other threads on the first page, there's really no other reason to create the same circlejerk for the ten-thousandth time like this.
>>
Shut the fuck up Germany
>>
trump is a waste
>>
>>75979774
>>Literally nothing will change in your lifetime
That's not true, you'll be beheaded by Islamists in your lifetime if the two above are correct.
>>
>>75979774
What does this say? I don't speak taco.
>>
>>75981325
We're going to build a border wall with Canada next, and that means no more Costco runs. Fuck off leafman.
>>
>>75979774
Shit already HAS changed in my lifetime.

Facecuck has become the #3 most visited website in the world, along with their max jewing of both controlling what people see, and getting them to pay to see it. I wouldn't be surprised if advertising was a secondary goal, and that all the personal data collection was being used to ... I dunno. Something.

Iceland wanted its own central bank, got rekt.
Libya wanted its own central bank, got rekt.

The rise of social media has let people be more connected than ever before. Even with about two thirds of them locking down hate speech, people are far more connected nowadays.

I lived to see that foiled nuclear attack on Charleston.

I've seen first hand what political correctness leads to - It leads to people banning what they don't like, banning disagreement, banning dissent. This is exactly why offensive speech must be protected and exactly what happens when it is not.

Many places are now extremist hugboxes, and there's backlash against it. The backlash is rising steadily, not sure if it will continue to do so. I see MANY people who notice that the anti-racists and the anti-sexists are becoming more hateful than the racists and sexists, and MANY people noticing some random faggot using an "ism" as a shield to deflect criticism.

I may not know very much on the issue, but I imagine that as person to person communications increases, we're gonna see people get organised, and as privacy gets reduced, we're gonna see first hand that people aren't as happy as we assume.

One thing I'd never have assumed would happen in my lifetime, though.
In 1984, and in many other dystopian fantasies, one big monolithic powerful entity stomps on the plebs with jackboots.
Now, in 2016, the plebs have been conditioned to stomp on each-other with jackboots for being "Racist".
People are actively fighting AGAINST their own rights, and the rights of their friends and neighbours. That's really quite scary.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.