[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he got us out of vietnam like all those fucking hippies wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: richard_nixon2[1].jpg (269 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
richard_nixon2[1].jpg
269 KB, 620x412
>he got us out of vietnam like all those fucking hippies wanted (ungrateful fucks)
>made deals with China
>muh silent majority
>based as fuck
>Reminder that covering up a break-in in a hotel to get information on a canidate is nothing compared to what other presidents have done. Too bad the fucking jews got him and made watergate sound like anada shoa.
>>
>>75978018
The best part about Nixon is how he used the word "fag" all the time. He hated those fucks just like we do.
>>
He was actually a good president.
>>
>>75978018

underrated president.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory
>>
File: feels.gif (7 KB, 645x623) Image search: [Google]
feels.gif
7 KB, 645x623
>>75978018
another potato nigger president who got shoa'd by the jews
>>
File: 1464881911448.png (22 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
1464881911448.png
22 KB, 804x743
>>75978018
>he got us out
>us
>>
>>75979614
[THIS POST IS UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSORED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648]
>>
He dindu nuffin
>>
>>75981113
Why not "us." Many puerto ricans serve and did serve in the US military
>>
>>75978018
>us
>>
[THIS POST IS UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSORED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648]
>>
Nixon's farewell address to the White House staff is something I go back to again and again...
No script, no teleprompters, a man, emotional, rambling...
Hard to watch at times, inspiring, sad.
You just never see any public figure do that anymore.
It's all rehearsed, scripted and run past focus groups.
>>
>>75978018

he never did anything impeachable, what happened to him was a coup
>>
His bombing campaign at the end of the war was so fucking successful and we have done it from the start
>>
"Always give your best, never get discouraged, never be petty; always remember, others may hate you, but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them, and then you destroy yourself."
>>
>>75978018
Political espionage was commonplace at the time, but Watergate was the kid getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Then Nixon spends months denying involvement, until the tapes came out and you find out Nixon was part of the coverup from the start and had blatantly lied to everyone about it.

Also inside the tapes were information that gave insight into Nixon's mental state, which was deteriorating. His extreme paranoia was infecting everything he did.

The Enemies list was a big revelation and caused a massive backlash. People felt like their president was crazy.

Nixon's presidency is one of the great tragedies in American politics. He was a great political thinker, and in his first term put him on course to be one of the greatest presidents of all time. Then it all fell apart.
>>
>>75981187
I'm bored of that pasta already
>>
>>75978018
the problem with Nixon wasn't that he did anything shady. The problem was he let himself get CAUGHT. I expect smoother shenanigans from my leaders.
>>
File: 1463437238914.jpg (28 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1463437238914.jpg
28 KB, 500x366
There's a park near me named after him
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.