[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best thing about being white?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: cea.jpg (503 KB, 1400x1102) Image search: [Google]
cea.jpg
503 KB, 1400x1102
Whats the best thing about being white?
>>
privilege
>>
You ain't black.
>>
White I don't know, but as a European it's cool having a history of conquering the world.

I know Denmark wasn't the biggest player, but we still have some neat stories behind us.
>>
File: 11cce-rachel-jeantel.jpg (66 KB, 562x427) Image search: [Google]
11cce-rachel-jeantel.jpg
66 KB, 562x427
Having an IQ higher than eighty and a father.
Having to watch as third world hordes destroy our nations. Being brainwashed with cultural marxist equality myths to believe niggers are equal to us. Hiel Trump!
>>
>>75977934
Knowing someone somewhere is triggered by my existence.
>>
Free drinks at the monthly white meetings
>>
>>75978188
Thanks to the diseases you dirty fucks carry
>>
>>75977934
There's nothing good about being white in a brown third world shithole, if anything it's like a giant target mark.
>>
Not being a nigger.
>>
>>75977934
Laughing at aids skrillex and carl
>>
>>75977934

Being superior.
>>
File: dork.jpg (48 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
dork.jpg
48 KB, 720x720
>>75977934
tricking blacks into thinking you're a leader of their movement.
>>
>>75977934
High likelihood of getting married to a white qt
>>
>being a white male

I dont know . Personally, I'm just happy withbmy life, goals and aheivments. But any race can be happy with themselves if they see optimism over pessimism.

But I suppose these are the good things about being a white male too..
>Most other people in my country are white (inb4 Anjem Choudary/Tower Hamlets meme)

>Most of parliament/top tier jobs are run by white males

>white males are the best at sports in general

>whites are part of the Caucasian race, which is the most advanced race family of civilisation systems, culture and inventions

>95%+ of those civilisations, cultures and inventions were made by those Caucasian men

I'm no white supremacist, but I can easily spot these things on why being a Caucasian male, especially a white Caucasian male is pretty sweet. But most of the time I do t give a shit about being a white male.

I also do t think I should check my privilege as we're all given the same opportunity to resources if we're in thebsame society.
>>
Also, white males can be oppressed

There's a homeless war veteran over there, and over here we have Barack Obama.
>>
>>75978754
kek
>>
laughing at weeaboo anime faggots while having complete insight into why they are the way they are and secret jealousy of them for being so devil may care about what women think of them.
>>
triggering sjws with my existence
>>
>>75977934
Other people "know what you're talking about" when it comes to race relations.
>>
File: 1463879781429.png (226 KB, 320x426) Image search: [Google]
1463879781429.png
226 KB, 320x426
Not being a smelly negro and having a penis that looks like a log of feces.
>>
>>75977934
It's nice to know when shit actually ever goes wrong everyone will look to you to figure out how to fix it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rnFlQAvk8U
>>
>>75977934
I live around nigs. They are all bigger, faster than me but, as soon as something goes wrong all i do is start talking and i have an army. Its not judt being white tho, you also cant be a stupid white who follows mainstream shit and doesnt think for themselves cuz then ur just as dumb as everyone else.
>>
Being White.
>>
>>75977934
Just to name a few of the things I enjoy the most:
>Not having a naturally offensive body odor
>Knowing and regularly meeting up with my dad
>Being raised with a strong work ethic
>Not being borderline retarded
>Having a vocabulary of more than 1000 words
>Being useful to society

Now, being white DOES have some downsides, some of which are:
>Being blamed for anything and everything, especially when male
>Being the primary target for jewish trickery
>Getting taxed out of the arse to pay for lesser races
>Being forced by the jews to cohabite with lesser races
>Having previous and current success attributed to lesser races

Again, these lists are not complete in any kind of way, so feel free to add your own.
>>
>>75978156
>>75978326
>>75978754
>>75981337
>>75983780
Damn it, all the good responses are taken
>>
>>75981337
Hhahhaaha or maybe you caused that problem
>>
>>75977934
Being able to jump sides from left to right like a jew.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.