[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fly into DFW airport >get my rental car >start changing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1447011423081.jpg (121 KB, 600x502) Image search: [Google]
1447011423081.jpg
121 KB, 600x502
>Fly into DFW airport
>get my rental car
>start changing radio stations
>Over half of the radio stations are in Spanish

Texans what the fuck, I thought you were the tough state
>>
>>75976740
It's even worse in Houston, only about 5 are English.
>>
File: Mexicans in usa.png (719 KB, 1564x996) Image search: [Google]
Mexicans in usa.png
719 KB, 1564x996
There are loads of mexicans in south USA, what did you expect?
>>
>>75976740
>tough state
>couldn't even summon the balls to vote Trump
Nah, my image of Texas has been irrevocably tainted.

Texas is the Portugal of America, they keep talking shit because they used to be tough but now became a bunch of pussies overrun by illegals.
>>
>>75976740
The good thing is Romney got 1.2 million votes there than Obama. Evan at Trumps worst he still wins the state by at least 600k votes.
>>
>>75977259
Meant to say Romney got 1.2 million more votes than Obama. If you think it will vote for Hillary just because of the beaners you're wrong.
>>
>>75976740
whats with american political cartoons that they label everthing?
I can tell the women is pregnant and what side of the line is America by Uncle Sam standing there. are americans really that stupid?
>>
>>75977367
We live in an age where we are spoon-fed infomation, if everything isn't explained the majority of people won't understand.
>>
>>75977367
Yes, and proud of it.
>>
>>75977367
It makes it funnier. It's supposed to be informative and funny.
>>
>>75977328
Most of them are illegals and can't vote anyways the others just don't give a shit because they are the literal definition of lazy mexicans.
>>
>>75977124
To be fair, Ted Cruz is a politician that represents Texas and he is more to the right of Trump. The counties bordering Mexico, however, did vote for Trump
>>
>>75977585
>people who have to explain their jokes make it funnier
>>
>>75977663
Everyone already understands it already. Just some beaners breaking into the country and shitting out children. The comments only add extra value.
>>
>>75976740
Spanish/Top 40/Rush Limbaugh are the only stations that make money in radio anymore. It's just a matter of numbers.
>>
>>75977605
Yep. And it's impossible for illegals to vote outside the border countries.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.