[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>alt-right /r/eddit faggots actually listen to a kike faggot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: 1464957446359.png (41 KB, 588x405) Image search: [Google]
1464957446359.png
41 KB, 588x405
>alt-right /r/eddit faggots actually listen to a kike faggot who was fucked by a gang of niggers when he was 12

Have you retards ever actually tried listening to him argue with people that aren't brain dead "feminists"? His only tactic is to over talk the person and yell over them.

Although Joe Rogan is a complete idiot himself, he wouldn't let Milo over talk him and absolutely fucking destroyed his retarded "I'm a fag but I'm christian but god hates me but idk lol" bullshit after telling Milo that if he wants to have a conversation he needs to shut the fuck up and let the other person speak.

And I've seen a few other situations where the other person presents a completely legitimate argument to which he replies with a completely irrelevant point that doesn't even address what they just said.

His entire argumentative arsenal consists of yelling over his opponent and gas-lighting the conversation.

Fucking end your life if you think this guy is anything beyond an edgy pseudo-intellectual.

>I discuss serious topics like the issues with feminism

LOOOL
>>
Milo is a Jewish spy
>>
>>75976612
his videos are fun to watch but you shouldn't idolize him
i think it might have ben a mistake laughing on /pol/ about his faggotry

there are always those people who take the joke way to far see /mlp/
>>
>>75976612
Most thorough analysis of Milo right here. Well done.

Unfortunately it will be ignored by 96% of /pol/ because they think pink dildos and ad hominems equate to reasoned, thoughtful political discussion.
>>
>>75978249
The best way to fight radical leftists isn't to try to have a civil debate with them. But neither is it giving them negative attention. Ignoring them and building your own community and being your own example is the only way. Debating a feminist won't change shit and Yelling at a feminist gives them more ammo. The only thing that will actually beat them is walking by with your wife and 4 kids.
>>
>>75976612
His arms are so smooth and void of definition of course he would be /pol/'s chosen poster boy
>>
>>75979062
Milo is a Jew faggot but I also hate people who use him to discredit all of /pol/ and all of trump supporters etc. That's exactly why he jewed his way into the movement in the first place: to ruin it and give leftists more ammo
>>
>>75976612

> canashit

> comes from reddit

youre a fagot too, gtfo
>>
>>75976612
He has his use. Faggotry makes him a hard target for SJWs. His college tour brings much needed kek to kids.
>>
>>75978249

A fucking leaf
>>
>>75976612

i like the guy, but i agree with little of what he says.
>>
>>75976612
He may be a faggot, who can't argue well but he's out faggot. And America needs him to help destroy Hillary's feminist army.

This faggot could actually convince a lot of beta males to not vote for Hillary. Who else on the right are the betas going to listen to?
>>
>>75979389
our faggot
>>
>>75976612
>fucked by a gang of niggers when he was 12

I never thought people could "turn" gay, but I suppose that might do it.
>>
>>75976612
I'm done just hiding Milo threads, there are too many of you faggots sucking his dick every day, now I'm just going to filter this garbage.
Suggest anybody tired of this poorly-disguised advertisement do the same.
>>
>>75979368
A fucking TV license
>>
>>75976612
I said this before but I doubt Milo doesn't know that most of his supporters would call him a fag and beat him up just a decade ago. He just rides his new popularity for more fame and money. Good riddance.

But it is ironic that he makes money because of a group that was (and probably still is behind curtains) homophobic
>>
>>75979484
I wouldn't have even heard or given a shit about him if not for the constant shilling.

But now you see endless people using him as a scapegoat for all of /pol/ or all of 4chan or all trump supporters and using guilt by association. This is why I think Milo is possibly being bankrolled by the left.
>>
>Another day on God's glorious earth, enlightened by the intelligence and wisdom bestowed upon me, what curse of human existence will I seek to remedy today with this blessing I have been given

ARENT FEMINISTS SO BAD IM A FAG TEEHEE
>>
i still don't know anything about this milo meme

sounds completely reddit to me though which is why i've avoided it like the plague
>>
>>75979732
What's wrong with hating Milo and also hating Feminists?

It's like suddenly tons of people are starting to take the feminist side just to hate Milo. You're being played. Why not oppose both?
>>
>leafblower.jpg
>>
/pol/ is 95% closet cuck homos so they'll still ride his dick regardless of facts or arguments
>>
>>75976612

Joe, Milo, Shapiro, fuck even Alex Jones, all are useful. To destroy the leftist globalist agenda we dont need perfection, we need what is available. If you keep waiting for the perfect deliverer of truth you will end up like Hans all cucked up with Merkel solidified.

Support what changes the general consensus, as it is now its full of leftist retards, and you have to use whatever you can to make things palatable to the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>75979947
I don't like him either but you're no better than him if you make these kinds of non-arguments.
>>
>>75979979
This is accurate. We need people like Milo and Alex jones. Otherwise it's just our sad fucking community with little power.
>>
>>75979934

I don't hate feminists cause I'm not autistic enough to give a shit if girls I don't know want to shave their armpits or not
>>
File: 1461487354709.jpg (53 KB, 478x515) Image search: [Google]
1461487354709.jpg
53 KB, 478x515
>>75976612
That stupid gayboy nigger lover has done more for our cause than you ever will Leaf.

Get that divide and conquer shit outta here.

We are well aware that Milo is a trendy dangerous faggot.
He's on our side, that's what matters.
>>
>>75980352
That kind of feminist isn't the main problem. Women being obsessed with careers and promoting promiscuity and teaching their madness to CHILDREN is a problem.
>>
>>75976612
DUDE WEED (except in Toronto) LMAO
>>
File: 1464458849003.png (346 KB, 599x593) Image search: [Google]
1464458849003.png
346 KB, 599x593
>>75980441
>we
>>
File: 1451613886827.png (1 MB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
1451613886827.png
1 MB, 1920x1044
>>75976612
>milo being anything other than a clown to distract and disorient lefties
of course, faggots like this >>75979947 and this >>75979484 and this >>75979062 come here from /lgbt/, tumblr, etc just to hate on Milo for being an "Uncle Tom", but they can't call him that so they just shit in a thread like this one.

Truly sad. Aight I'm out o here cool thread bro
>>
The guy is pretty obvious doing a character, if he were just some ordinary faggot then he wouldn't be able to say what he says or get paid a shit ton of money to tour college campuses. I also am not a loser autist who cares about 'muh degeneracy' tho, this is just outjewing the jew. If some people get redpilled by him then good!
>>
>>75980724
can everyone just agree, that Milo is an annoying faggot and a bad debater, and possibly a Jew mole, BUT some of the things he says are still true. He's just cashing in on things that have already been said by more respectable people.
>>
>>75980791
He reminds me of Sacha Baron Cohen honestly. I suspect it's all an act. He might not even be a faggot in real life, and Milo might not even be his real name.
>>
>>75978249
You perfectionists are the reason why your ideas never get presented in the media from a reasonable perspective.
>>
>>75976612

>t. edgy leaf

look Milo has a use, like any tool. its knowing when and how to use it.

i don't idolize anyone, but lets not pretend like Milo is some brain dead nigger or mutant spic that crows out some unintelligible garbage.

If you are getting this mad, i'd say his purpose has been served.
>>
>>75981135
Really it sucks that we're in a democracy where mass media has too much power, it's a degenerate system overall. But there's absolutely no way to undo it short of a full collapse of the economy and technology.

You're stuck either making compromises or letting it all burn.
>>
>>75976612

Milo is a total faggot, but you are retarded if you think ----young conservatives---- aren't going to allow him to push their agenda with his fag immunity.
>>
>>75979389
Milo is a jew homo with mental issues. For christ sake look at him, he looks like he is contemplating ending his miserable life every fucking day. This man is a wreck. He is not helping in any way to anything, he is just jumping on the trump bandwagon so he can get some easy fame and some easy cash.

If you seriously think this pathetic gay jew is in any way able to influence the ellection then you are just stupid.
>>
>>75976612
Honestly, the leaf shitposting has got so fucking out of control recently. I believe the Trudeau government has launched a cuck shill campaign. This kind of fucking shit has only been happening since DUDE WEED was elected.
>>
>>75981392
Most of his followers aren't really conservative. They're just leftists who got disgusted with the even more extreme left. He's not turning older more serious conservatives to faggotry, just turning the weak millenial/gen Zedders, many of whom might be faggots anyway, over a tiny bit to the right
>>
>>75981103
Maybe not, who knows? I think he probably is a fag but the whole I loved 5 black dicks at once flamboyance is basically a way of disarming leftists from calling him racist. Him being gay disarms them from attacks about homophobia and sexism. This is how you have to package things to survive in this totalitarian environment, this is the only way you can reach young people who are completely indoctrinated against the buzzwords he would be called otherwise. He needs a ridiculous persona or else he'll be ignored or worst yet completely censored, by identifying as an outgroup just sends the SJW brain into meltdown mode.
>>
>>75981555
The main problem I have with milo is that he's redefining the "alt right" as moderate pussies, when before the 2016 elections the name was associated with hardcore right wingers of a variety of bents.

If milofags just came out and said they're moderates and not "alt-right" it would be better
>>
Also Gay White Males are being ejected from the SJW Oppression Olympics as they are no longer are oppressed but rather are the oppressors themselves now.

Hitler utilized the homos too, these people have uses.
>>
>>75976731
When the female disinfo agents got too blunt they released the faggets
>>
>>75978783
This. Gas em. The programming is too strong.
>>
>>75981827
you don't want the alt-right associated with outright racism and homophobia because most young people are too bluepilled to ever accept that. If you want to win then you have to tailor your message to your audience.
>>
>>75982055
At this rate they're already gassing themselves with all the in-fighting.

I'm torn as to whether it's worth it supporting Trump and the dying empire or just letting it all go to such shit that happenings will actually happen. Realistically Hilldog is gonna win anyway though, and it doesn't even matter becasue no US president can do shit to reverse almost a century of decay
>>
>>75979979
>>75980319
there is no reason that we need to be all or nothing with personalities.
take what is good, leave what isn't, purity is not necessary, though it is something we should strive for.
hell, even gavin mcdildobutt says useful things even though he is obviously controlled by a certain tribe of people.. but on the other hand, at this point it doesn't help to autistically spaz out and name them
we need to focus on us, on living rather than destroying those who would destroy us. the plan is to make the west destroy itself anyway
>>
>>75982875
controlled by what tribe of people?
>>
No idea if he's lying about how he lost his virginity just for attention/shock value - but if somehow true that's fucking disgusting.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.