[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Pigeon Speaks about muslim invasion. Basically saying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 0.jpg (35 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
35 KB, 480x360
Black Pigeon Speaks about muslim invasion.
Basically saying that the reckoning is coming.

How does one prepare to face massive unrest within 10 years?
>>
By creating a homeland for the white race

In "My Documents"
>>
>>75971793
>How does one prepare to face massive unrest within 10 years?

Learn to deep throat
>>
>>75971793
Buy guns and ammo and learn to use them.
>>
>>75971793

Read Seneca because that shit is all about learning to die.

>Throughout the whole of life one must continue to learn to live and what will amaze you even more, throughout life you must learn to die.

Be prepared. We're on our way out and there's pretty much nothing we can do to stop it.
>>
File: 1430441278524.jpg (78 KB, 599x334) Image search: [Google]
1430441278524.jpg
78 KB, 599x334
>>75971793
It's a dark nightmare. They have ruined millions of life with this.

I see no future
>>
>>75972539
I have a subconscious sense that something is going to happen, like the anticipation of an alarm about to go off
>>
>>75971793
Is that the same guy as Internet Aristocrat/Mister Metokur? Why does he always make new identities?
>>
>>75972725
No Mister Metokur is an American, I believe BPS is a canuck
>>
>>75972725
It's the Dalai Lama, He's based as fuck.
>>
Cant wait for the hatespeech censorship video
>>
>>75971793

Get /fit/ and organise. Find like minded people and get a hunting license (if you are from Europe) or just get a gun some other way.
>>
>>75973039
They really do sound alike though.
>>
>>75971793
By being rich.
>>
>>75974191
What are your thoughts on Millennial Woes ?
>>
>>75974317
By being a rich NEET.
>>
>>75972160
>Seneca

>Who can be forced has not learned how to die.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhCRbZ0cOnM

>not linking the video
>>
>>75971862

FPBP
>>
>>75974326
Haven't heard of him yet, I don't browse /pol/ that often. He's a bit boring at first, and also drinks and smokes in his videos, like an absolute degenerate.
>>
>>75974934
Im crying and Im not even eruopean
its over, Europe is dead
They wont let Trump win, the Trump that we get after he works with congress/the house will be useless and powerless
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.