[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Cuckbook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: swedenyes.jpg (52 KB, 1006x452) Image search: [Google]
swedenyes.jpg
52 KB, 1006x452
Sweden YES!

So I got a seven day ban from FB for saying people in Sweden don't like seeing their women raped by Muslims. Welp, I guess I offended Swedens cuck sensibilities. I'm sorry I forgot they actually do enjoy the hell of out it and they import as many rapists as they can get.

I wonder if and when this is going to destroy that site. Lets all just face it "Hate Speech" means "things I don't like/agree with it" and that's all there is too it. Words on the Internet aren't going to kill you. It's funny how everyone on this site realizes this and just learn to ignore or deal with what rustles their jimmies.

The whole comment was in response to someone saying how America should be more like Sweden. I said next I was making the point that it's not a Disneyland Utopia over there either when I was accused of making this whole issue up. See how there are two sides of this? But it's the one who's concerned about innocent lives actually being hurt that's "bad" and the one that wants to pretend nothing is going on is "good" because they doesn't challenge this group of Sacred Cows from the Middle East.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 770x964) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 770x964
The EU has gone full 1984 on us. They censor anything they deem "offensive".

And now that Trudeau is in charge of Canada, more of these censorship laws will be passed here as well.

R.I.P freedom, we hardly knew you.
>>
>>75970961
> current year
> using Facebook
> thinking you have free speech

Did you eat a bunch of paint chips as a child? Possibly lead based ones?
>>
>>75971305

It's happening here in the US as well; all it will take is a massive class action lawsuit - companies cannot censure free speech even if they are private institutions. They really want to, and if we let them get away with it, it's quite literally the end of the world as we know it.
>>
>>75970961
Dude, facebook is a private company
They can do whatever they want
>>
>>75970961
Why aren't you using Myspace idiot?
>>
>>75972145
But why do let Islamist Jihadi profiles to exist. There are openly recruiting on social platforms!
>>
>>75972145
Sure, but we can burn them to the ground with our usage patterns.
>>
>>75971659

I started using the site when it first came out. I'm not going to stop using it because /pol/-memes say so.

They never pulled things like this in the past. Ten years of freedom and BOOM all the sudden bans everywhere. And only for people who oppose anything the Left like.
>>
>>75972145

I love how everyone thinks I don't understand this.

I get it. They can do whatever they want with their business but when do we say "uhh, that's bad for business" or "I'm not going to use your business anymore because of this" and it starts negatively effecting them.

Does banning this comment imply Facebook is PRO RAPE? Sure as fuck seems that way to me.
>>
>>75971305
Freedom to love is overrated.
>>
>>75970961

I keep hearing about this "facebook" site, what is it exactly?
>>
>>75971797
>>75972605

And they do it for ulterior motives. They support these things so they can blast advertisements at more people. "Oh we better make sure a muslim doesn't get offended... because they might negatively associate what they got offended with with this coke ad over here and we can't sell out soda to them!" or rather liberals who get offended on their behalf.

That's all it is.
>>
>>75972755
Maybe you should have been more subtle and included links to court cases or court decisions to support your position. If you did, it wasn't mentioned in your post.
>>
>>75970961
So where did you post that?

I can't imagine they removed that post and banned you from writing that on your own timeline.
>>
>>75973078

That post was on my phone. Later when I got back home I tried to show people articles talking about it, they still weren't buying it.
>>
>>75971305
No worries. I just plan to grab my bugout bag and disappear forever. Start some Swiss-Family Robinson shit up in the north, except with polar bears instead of coconuts.
>>
You faggots understand that this blocking of opinions and free speech only leads to conflict and eventually war, right? What's happening in Europe is simply setting tinder for a spark to ignite a nasty fire which will result in pain, war, destruction. The left suppressing speech, allowing huge amounts of people who don't assimilate, forcing their policies upon people who only want to be left alone - it will end with conflict in Europe, yet again. Sad.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.