[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DRUMPF SUPPORTERS ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: IMG_20160603_085732.jpg (25 KB, 631x301) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160603_085732.jpg
25 KB, 631x301
DRUMPF SUPPORTERS ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>75970689
wish i could stomp her face into pavement. i rly wish i could do that senpai.
>>
>excusing violence and political intimidation (aka terrorism)
>>
BAFFLED THE HELL OUT
................................U
................................T
>>
>>75970855
It's okay if it's for a "good cause", that's always how the left has viewed the matter.
>>
Why do people think that a safe space is good? I consider myself slightly left to the political scale but still go on /pol/ almost every day. This way i get to see different opinions and expand my perspective.
>>
>>75970689
I really cannot believe this is actually happening and nothing is going to be done about it.
>>
>>75970689
>DRUMPF

opinion discarded.
>>
>>75970689
>DRUMPF SUPPORTERS ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

LIEBOVITZ SUPPORTERS WITH THE SHITTY MEMES
>>
>>75970689
To be fair that was kinda funny
>>
>>75970689
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

>Want a hug, Anon?
>>
>WAAAAH poor wittle gurl got a egg thrown at her :'(
Man up you fucking pussies
>>
let them expose their true colors so that everyone will know which side is producing the most violence
>>
>>75971268
How long until some one gets rape?
>>
>Mexican
>Anarchist
Somebody legitimately experiences that as their reality. Wew
>>
>>75971055
Yeah
Im pretty lonely
>>
>>75970689
Don't you guys have the right to CC?

Check the rules, and if its allowed, carry. If its not allowed, there is likely security and you can press charges or just defend yourself.

Do you really think the average liberal wearing a Drumpf hat is going to attack you if you "accidentally" flash your piece?
>>
>>75971268
Yep. Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake.
>>
>>75971535
Rule #1 of a gunfight is never show your nuts unless you plan to use it.
>>
File: 1463985062716.jpg (62 KB, 428x410) Image search: [Google]
1463985062716.jpg
62 KB, 428x410
>>75971535
Of course not, they'll start bawing their eyes out and tell the police there's a gun-wielding maniac on the loose
>>
>>75970689
That does it. I am a .... What are we now?
>>
>>75971535
All of the chimpouts happen in Liberal states like Cali, NY and Illinois where guns are almost impossible to get
>>
File: 1457845196569.jpg (789 KB, 1248x702) Image search: [Google]
1457845196569.jpg
789 KB, 1248x702
>>75970689
Nice try, but it doesn't work that way. Rallies are private events and assault is illegal. Once again, fascist liberals prove themselves time and time again that they are lawless, racist, violent scum.
>>
>>75970970
I too am baffled and kind of ragey over it.
>>
>>75970689
Is the right to physical safety now the same as wanting a safe-space?
>>
If they were actually peaceful protests no one would have given a shit you dumb [THIS HURTFUL WORD WAS CENSORED AS HATE SPEECH AND CANNOT BE VIEWED BY MEMBERS OF THE EU]
>>
>>75970689
Time to bring back brown shirts.
>>
>>75971050
>To be fair that was kinda funny

... only if you're not aware that it's a shitty comparison. Wanting to be protected from dissenting opinions is not at all the same as wanting to be protected from physical assault. The fact that lefties excuse their own violence but vilify free debate should tell us all we need to know about their ultimate intentions (as if the bloody history of Communism wasn't enough of a clue).
>>
>>75971232
>>WAAAAH poor wittle gurl got a egg thrown at her :'(

WAAAAH someone said "nigger" on the internet, destroy the 1st Amendment now!!
>>
>>75970689
>a safe that promotes physical safety
>liberal arts safe space
the Jews are after our language again!
>>
>>75970689
It's okay to kill conservatives. They are racists, bigots, and violent.
>>
>>75971050
This is how liberals get their opinions formed for them. By funny, out of context tweets and monologues
>>
>>75972037
28th post best post.
>>
>>75971857
Progressives can't seem to understand anything their opposition is saying so they just make shit up which leads to dumbass comments like this where they conflate "not wanting to have your rights violated" with "not wanting your fee-fees hurt".
>>
>upset that people are being attacked and physically assaulted
>crying for "safe space"

How did liberals become such irredeemable scum?
I could have sworn they were not this obnoxiously obtuse and vile just a few year years ago.
>>
>>75972093

I agree. Only when every person with a different opinion is killed will true tolerance and diversity be achieved.
>>
>>75970689
Can mods please delete any thread with btfo out in it
>>
>>75971857
being confronted with differing opinions aka getting triggered is literally rape, so it's a fitting comparison (for them)
>>
>>75970689
>physical safety is the same as safety from words

>War children
>It's just a shot away
>It's just a shot away
>>
>>75970689
>wanting to not get assaulted is the same as wanting a safe space where people call you xir instead of she
>>
>>75972224
>I could have sworn they were not this obnoxiously obtuse and vile just a few year years ago

No, they've always been totalitarian scum. I remember back in the 80s they were cheerleading for Communism.
>>
>>75972244
Diversity is strength.
>>
>>75970689

It's not a safe space, it's a civic right conferred to ALL people by the Constitution you communist fuck.
>>
>>75971991
Annnnnnd YOU are why bernouts n beaners hate trumpettes.

>Do you need a widdle huggy-wuggy, Anon?
>>
>>75971232
Your right to punch or throw an egg ends where my body begins.
>>
>>75972246

Seriously, 99% of the time it's shitposting
>>
>>75972334
Fucking nigger cunt.
>>
>>75972244
Ah, the old Islam method of peace.
>>
>>75970939
No one cares
>>
>>75972244
replace opinion with religion and diversity with peace and you have the Islamistic ideology
>>
>>75970855
I've always found it ironic that even though anti-Trump protesters continually compare him to Hitler they fail to see that their own violent actions are more similar to the Brown Shirts than anything Trump supporters have ever done.
>>
>>75970689
Public venues are MEANT to be safe spaces free from violence and hooliganism, that's why we have a police force.
>>
>>75972333
Rights are not conferred by the Constitution (or anything else, for that matter) they are inherent.
>>
>>75972473

But the police in this case did nothing. We can expect to see much more of that in the future. Ultimately only we can protect ourselves.
>>
>>75970689

>physical assault = offensive opinion your delicate ears cannot bear to hear
>>
>>75972427
>Implying they know anything about Hitler or Nazis other than "duh Holocaust"

They would have to actually learn history to understand the comparison.
>>
Wtf does that even mean lol
>>
>>75971535
Its San Jose Cali, the chances that anyone in the crowd having a CCP who isn't a top ranking government employee or legal mastermind is practically zero.
>>
>>75970753
Well, apparently you can, unless she's in a safe space. Judging by her tweet, this is to be expected "outside".
>>
>>75970689

a safe space? This fucker is as obnoxious as he is retarded. I can picture the tears streaming down his face in a reverse situation
>>
>>75972580
Unfortunately the police, like the media and the bureaucrats, have been compromised by a political agenda.
>>
>>75972712

The leftist interpretation of WWII is "Nazis are bad, therefore it's OK to arrest people for expressing different opinions, herd them into camps, and even kill them as long as they're Nazis". And of course lefties think that everyone they don't like is a "Nazi", so everyone they disagree with is fair game for extreme violence.
>>
>>75972427
>Bornwshirts stopped people from speaking meme
>le democrats are the real racists

You're so angry that this is the only way you try to shill now? How desperately pathetic.
>>
File: FB95IMG951464273647903.jpg (55 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
FB95IMG951464273647903.jpg
55 KB, 480x480
Using violence to intimidate voters = terrorism. And we invade other countries for this reason.
Trump is right...illegals out out out!
>>
>>75970855
Hey hey hey stop it

Violent attacks are ok because conservatives are racist and stuff
>>
>>75972979

Just because Communist scum try to vilify everyone they don't like as a "Nazi" doesn't mean that the actual historical Nazis were great guys. Many traditional conservatives back in the 1930s, whatever they thought about the Jews, viewed the Nazis as dangerous, and Germany's behaviour during the War proved them right, even if the Communists were worse.
>>
It is in the constitution in my country foreigners can not get involved in politics, if any Mexicans try to wave their flag and attack citizens they will be kicked the fuck out. Get your shit together USA,
>>
>>75972979
I'll point out again that the anti-Trump protesters have acted far more similarly to the Brown Shirts than any Trump supporters have. It's nothing about anger or racism. It's the point that they're using violence to suppress a differing opinion.
>>
>>75973214
>and Germany's behaviour during the War proved them right
They were just righting wrongs.
>>
>>75973214
>implying Germany started or wanted WW2
>>
>>75972334
>Annnnnnd YOU are why bernouts n beaners hate trumpettes.

Words versus actions. He's venting anger. They're using intimidation and violence irl. In fact, that's what he's angry about.
People say much more threatening things re: whites daily and it is so accepted that they do it on popular mainstream sites using their real names.
>>
File: boysclub3explain.gif (23 KB, 483x615) Image search: [Google]
boysclub3explain.gif
23 KB, 483x615
>haha you mock safe space now you want one of your own? huur duur both sides are le same!

The liberal "safe space" of being protected from WORDS is not the same as a conservative "safe space" of attending an event without getting jumped and beaten up by gangs.
This "conservative safe space" is also known as 'Western Civilisation'.
>>
>>75973214
>traditional conservatives
you mean original cuckservatives

these are the faggots who would have voted for cruz and let communists overtake europe because schlomo goldberg told them nazis are too mean
>>
>>75970689
>still shilling the Drumpf meme

in the time since you made that dumb joke he won the nomination, retards.
also if he hired the venue he has the legal right to keep those people out as his discretion
>>
>>75973441
>They were just righting wrongs.

How, by bombing Guernica, Rotterdam, Warsaw etc. and stealing half of Europe? Hitler laid out his plans to annex the fertile lands of Russia and populate them with Germans in "Mein Kampf" back in the 20s.
>>
>>75973605
>you mean original cuckservatives

Is it "cuckservative" to object to one white nation invading and plundering other white nations? You really have no fucking idea of what really happened during WWII -- you just hear the assholes screaming "Nazi" at anyone they don't like, so you conclude that the Nazis must have been angels. You're just as simple-minded as any lefty who thinks the world is a comic-book struggle between good and evil.
>>
>>75973880
Yeah well maybe if the Soviets weren't such niggers...
>>
>crowds of criminals assaulting innocents is okay as long as it happens to people who don't share the same opinions as me
Honestly if Trump loses in November or gets sabotaged Americans should overthrow their government, this election has been Antifa tier in terms of the bullshit you good people have dealt with at the rallies.
>>
>>75972037
>WAAAAH someone said "nigger" on the internet, destroy the 1st Amendment now!!

Said me never
>>
>>75974035
>Yeah well maybe if the Soviets weren't such niggers...

If the Soviets were such niggers then why did Hitler make an agreement with them to jointly carve up the defenceless smaller states of eastern Europe?
>>
File: 1456474674.jpg (27 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1456474674.jpg
27 KB, 306x306
>MexicAnarchist
>>
>the people who think Milo should be allowed to tell people the wage gap isn't real don't want to be sucker punched, egged, bricked, and have their vehicles destroyed?
>checkmate Drumpfsters, that's a safe space!
How can anyone possibly be that dumb?
>>
>>75974015
nazis tried to make an alliance with poland, they chose instead to block passage to russia leaving germany with two choices, wait for stalin to build up and steamroll europe or take out the polecucks.
>>
>>75974214
Great big niggerynoos.
>>
>>75974266
>nazis tried to make an alliance with poland, they chose instead to block passage to russia

And by "block passage to Russia" you mean that Poland defended its national sovereignty when the Germans wanted to use their country to launch their theft of Russia and extermination of much of the local population there.

>wait for stalin to build up and steamroll europe

So the Nazis steamrolling Europe instead is better, why?

All this Nazi LARPing is a massive red herring for today's Right. 1) It's dead and never coming back and 2) it wasn't even that great when it was alive. We need a new ideology to save our civilization, not spend our time watching Youtube videos of the Nuremberg rallies.
>>
>>75972347
Your right to not get sexually assaulted ends when I get hit by an egg
>>
>>75970689

Conservatives need a safe space from violent thugs assaulting them.

Liberals need a safe space from nasty words.

Who is the bigger faggot?
>>
File: 1460415323690.jpg (121 KB, 1345x861) Image search: [Google]
1460415323690.jpg
121 KB, 1345x861
>>75974505
>Poland defended its national sovereignty
all the nazis wanted was a landbridge to its eastern territories, a landbridged already filled with ethnic germans, instead poles chose half a century of communist slavery. sad!

>So the Nazis steamrolling Europe instead is better, why?
if you have to ask that you should kill yourself immediately, communist scum

> It's dead and never coming back
nice try goldstein, you cant kill a peoples spirit
>>
>>75970689
>mexicanarchist

lol
>>
>>75970970
You fuckers are the ones always bragging about beating the faces of betas and bernouts and how SJWs deserve rape, but when the blood being spilled is yours, you whine like little scared bitches. Sad!
>>
>>75970939
Ah a lefty I almost respect
>>
>>75970689

Does this mean white males are now allowed to take the gloves off? If you're not in a designated safe space you're a fair target?
>>
Conservatives not wanting to be physically assaulted by a horde of angry mexicans is the same as me needing a special place where no one can diagree with my poorly supported, special snowflake opinions.
>>
>>75973399
How? Because they have done some violence, that is the weakest similarity ever. Name one political movement that has never had any violence involved in it? There are even plenty of instances of Trump supports being violent and not to mention Trump himself telling his supports to punch protesters.

That has little to do with people viewing him as being far right.
>>
>>75971435
Here you go, dude.

(((You)))

[thats a hug, not a jew sign]

Cheer up, Anon. Have a good weekend! : D
>>
>>75974881
Saying Something != Doing Something
>>
>>75971535

Why would you do that?

Every incident just makes the left look more and more rabid and retarded and hypocritical. It just drives ordinary voters away from Hillary and towards Trump.

All these threads saying shit like "Man Up" "Hahahahh BTFO Pussies" is reddit and co. trying to b8 you into responding, so that the media can go back to reporting the violence as "clashes" and "fights" rather than "attacks" and "assaults".

Fuck me, you guys are dense.
>>
>>75974763
>all the nazis wanted was a landbridge to its eastern territories, a landbridged already filled with ethnic germans, instead poles chose half a century of communist slavery. sad!

Yeah, why didn't those ungrateful Poles not want an alliance with the great guys who stole half their country (not just the tiny German-speaking part) and who ended up destroying their capital city and killing one-fifth of their population?

>nice try goldstein, you cant kill a peoples spirit

OK, so where is Naziism today? It's dead as a fucking doornail.
>>
Doesn't safespace refer to their internet hugbux where people aren't allowed to use free speech?
How the fuck is that related to beating the shit out of people at a rally.
>>
File: hitler gets a noogie.gif (257 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
hitler gets a noogie.gif
257 KB, 500x382
>>75973214
>viewed the Nazis as dangerous, and Germany's behaviour during the War proved them righ

they ended up making things worse for whites in the long run.

fuck them.
>>
>>75974881

>You fuckers are the ones always bragging about beating the faces of betas and bernouts and how SJWs deserve rape

Would you like to post more things that never happened? Or are you done?

>Blood being spilled

When did /pol/, a board of peace, ever spill blood? When have Trump supporters ever gone to a Bernie or Hillary rally and assaulted women?

Never?

Again;

The left needs safe spaces from imaginary persecution.

Normal, decent people (whom you label Right Wing Nazis) need safe spaces from the violent hordes of communists and illegal immigrant gang members.

I'm sorry you're parents were bad people who failed to impart civility to you. I really am.
>>
>>75975055
Well obviously OP is just baiting, but the point is still valid.

Americans have the 2nd amendment. They should make liberal use of it, and its an abomination that it has been subverted to the point where it is practically impossible to exercise it in certain states.
>>
>>75974991
Why is it so difficult for the people of /pol/ to understand the entire point is to expose hypocrisy?
>>
>>75971268
Yep. Stay passive and take it up the ass like a bitch. It's all Drumph supporters know how to do.
>>
>>75970689
To liberals there is no difference between speech and physical violence. They are a lot like niggers in that way.
>>
>>75975081
they pushed for alliance before the war, and anyway i love how neighboring border conflicts are portrayed as the ultimate evil when fascists are involved while communists and capitalists violently imperialize the planet and almost literally never stop fighting wars

>>75975081
>It's dead as a fucking doornail.
fascism is politically imprisoned, not dead and it will be released when the people wake up
>>
>>75975153
It does not and it actually signals to intelligent people they know their safe place ideology was inherently wrong and a mistake that made them look weak hence that made this insult. its the same with the word trigger they got lambasted for this and it became a perfect insult against their child like resolve and now they try to use it as a insult and don't see the irony.
>>
>>75971535
On one hand you could easily claim you feared for your life but I'm not sure you can fire into a crowd, even if you hit your attacker with a perfectly placed shot it might be seen irresponsible and that you may have been able to do more to avoid the situation.
>>
>>75975153

If you're a leftist, your first recourse is violence and irrationality.

They literally have the intellect of emotional teenagers.

They invent Right Wing Boogeymen and Injustices and Persecutions, and use these non existent threats as justification for violently attacking normal people to try and make them bend to their extreme doctrines.

This election is a perfect example. Just look at OP's tweet. The left is extremely dangerous, which is why you must support conservative parties and allow them to deal with them in the best manner possible.
>>
>>75975384

Well, it would be illegal to make use of it. Just as our fellow /k/ommandos about that.

And it would also be counter productive.
>>
File: trumpsupporter.jpg (22 KB, 506x506) Image search: [Google]
trumpsupporter.jpg
22 KB, 506x506
>>75972037
she sure looks like a trump supporter.

> derp face
> glazed over look in her dead eyes

meets typical requirement for prostitutes trump pays to shill for him wherever he wants them to be.
>>
>>75975397

>Yes resort to violence so the media can paint you as the perpetrators and make Trump look bad

Shame Trump supporters aren't as dumb as your average illegal or leftist college student, isn't it?
>>
>>75975521
You also risk escalating the situation.
>>
>>75975662

>muh conspiracy

Yeah, no. Non whites and leftist are just violent thugs. Sorry to break it to you Achmed.
>>
File: george lucas poetry.png (65 KB, 136x191) Image search: [Google]
george lucas poetry.png
65 KB, 136x191
>spend years protesting that universities should be entirely free of gross opinions you don't like
>want legislation to turn the entire nation into a safe space where said opinions aren't tolerated
>in the same breath go to a private event hosted by people who are usually more than willing to allow you to speak your piece so long as you engage in a nonviolent manner and then go apeshit
>when security/the police escort you away for breaking car windows and throwing bottles at crowds of people make a smug, snarky twitter post about how the evil conservatives want safe spaces
It's like poetry
>>
>>75975521
>>75975592
True, but you wouldn't necessarily even have to fire it.

I don't know US laws that well, but I believe if you fear for your safety, you're allowed to wield it as a means of intimidating your attacker, and do you think aids skrillex & co are going to attack you if you have a gun drawn?
>>
File: definitely not an sjew.jpg (183 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
definitely not an sjew.jpg
183 KB, 1024x887
>>75970689

>OY VEY, WHITE PEOPLE

>YOU DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH UNRULY NIGGERBROWNS ATTACKING PEOPLE IN THE STREETS, DO YOU?

>THAT'S EXACTLY LIKE THOSE ESS-JEWS TRYING TO BAN YOU FROM SAYING THAT UNRULY NIGGERBROWNS ARE ATTACKING PEOPLE IN THE STREETS!

>YOU DON'T WANT TO BE ONE OF THOSE ESS-JEWS, DO YOU?

Do merchants really only have this one trick?

Also: can someone oc me a version of this image with the merchant's face behind the mask?
>>
>>75974991
>There are even plenty of instances of Trump supports being violent and not to mention Trump himself telling his supports to punch protesters.

All that comes to mind is the nigger punching that one protester, can you give plenty of other examples?
>>
>>75975403
>i love how neighboring border conflicts are portrayed as the ultimate evil

Invasions are "border conflicts" now! This is the same kind of lying that claims attacks on Trump supporters are "clashes".

> when fascists are involved while communists and capitalists violently imperialize the planet

"Waaah, everyone else is doing it (and we whine when they do), so why can't we do it as well and not be criticized?"

>fascism is politically imprisoned, not dead

Fascism =/= Naziism. Fascism can be revived, as long the aspect of perpetual warfare for the sake of economic growth is abandoned.
>>
>>75975385
Except you can be against fascism but be for violence in certain situations.

The US itself was created not through peace but through violence.
>>
>>75975671
>Shame Trump supporters aren't as dumb as your average illegal or leftist college student, isn't it?

just like most australians: dangerously inbred and as retarded as trump supporters.
>>
>>75974991
>chimpouts and violence from the left every time trump holds a rally
>"b-b-b-but that one racially aggravated incident that happened 3 months ago!! look, drumpf is just as bad!"
>>
>>75970689

>It's legitimate to need a safe space to hide you from words and facts
>It's illegitimate to need a place where you aren't physically attacked by mobs
>>
>>75975662

Get off the free Wi-Fi, Ahmed.
>>
>>75975671
No, they take their beatings well, I'll give them that. But all this rootin' rootin' gun-slinging, ass kicking talk is just that.
>>
>>75974991
>>75975947
the taqiyya is strong
>>
File: 1457302408790.jpg (19 KB, 253x235) Image search: [Google]
1457302408790.jpg
19 KB, 253x235
>>75975879
kek im sorry if i dont use hateful enough language to describe people and ideas you dont like but it was be definition a border conflict. you can use more negative words if it makes you feel better.

>as long the aspect of perpetual warfare for the sake of economic growth is abandoned
now thats irony. yes everyone else doing it is a valid excuse because it its universal it ceases to be a meaningful argument agaisnt something
>>
The left is never wrong because they are the party of good intentions :^)
>>
>>75975947
>The US itself was created not through peace but through violence.
You mean the revolutionary war involved violence? Holy fucking shit what a revelation.
>>
>>75970689
when is someone just gonna say enough is enough and throw home made tear gas cans at these animals at the next rally

the police are obviously too cucked to do their job anymore so someone has to
>>
>>75970689
>Conservatives are mad they didn't get a safe space at their rally
Hence the wall.
>>
>>75976279
>yes everyone else doing it is a valid excuse because it its universal it ceases to be a meaningful argument agaisnt something

So why are you upset that Germany is currently being destroyed by rapefugees? After all, everyone is doing it, right?
>>
>>75975840
That kind of thing has happened a lot.
>>
>>75976176
get off welfare, scab.
>>
>>75976423
Then there should be a lot of evidence that you can sight.
>>
>>75976275
>OY VEY, WHITE PEOPLE

>YOU DON'T WANT TO FIGHT FOR AND PROTECT YOUR HOMELAND, DO YOU?

>THAT SOUNDS LIKE THE KIND OF THING A MUDSLIME WOULD DO!

>YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE A MUDSLIME, DO YOU?

Do merchants only have this one trick?
>>
File: 1463848913140.jpg (346 KB, 640x875) Image search: [Google]
1463848913140.jpg
346 KB, 640x875
>>75976405
This. I want the country to be a safe space. That's why I'm voting Trump.
>>
>>75976461
evidence? that's a big word for an american.
>>
>>75976412
who else is doing that? china with its western territories? even if everyone else was actually doing that i can still condemn it even if i cant use it as a pointed attack against any specific group or ideology
>>
>>75970689

So when will a Shillary or Bernout supporter get gunned down in self defence by a Trump supporter?
>>
>>75970689
muhhh trump supporters feelings
poor trumpkins everybody hate them
>>
>>75976423
>one redneck punch
>one nigger punch
>maybe one pepper spray if you count that one
Wew lad. Meanwhile, anti-Trump protesters have smashed police cars, gone on large scale riots, and assaulted multiple people.
>>
California is about to be lost obviously. This isn't free speech. You wanna support someone you will get attacked for it. How can a candidate build momentum if all his supporters can't even canvass safely? Impossible. And what's in those bags locks? Assault with a weapon. We must support Trump. Hillary should be coming out against this violence but she hasn't in any meaningful way.

Stay safe if you attend the rallies don't walk around alone like that poor woman.
>>
>>75976505
i doubt that bong is jewish, dude
>>
>>75975980
I don't think i've ever seen something clever or funny come from Belgium
>>
>>75976461
News articles for many of his rallies.
>>
>>75976505
they've got nothing else to come back with. most people here are paid republican shills, retards and fascists. what do you expect? it is /pol/ afterall.
>>
>>75970689
Trump supportes BLOW THE FUCK OUT! Bernie supporters BLOW THE FUCKEN OUT! Hillary supporters BLOW THE FOCKEN OUT!

Do you guys are some hidden circle of faggots? I mean, everyone, in every situation and every occasion is blew out. If you faggots want to blow each other dicks, well I dont mind but please, get the fuck out with this faggotry propaganda of BLOW THE FUCK OUT elsewhere. Fucking faggots.
>>
>>75976640
Dont be all butthurt bc bernouts are better at violence than you pussies here....

>You can still beat up girls!
>>
>>75976571
>who else is doing that?

Germany was doing it during WWII (despite the "dindu nuffin" revisionism). On the one hand you claim that invasion and land theft is OK for the Nazis because everyone was doing it, but on the other hand you try to claim some kind of moral exemption for the Nazis' behaviour. This is logically incoherent.

Nazism wasn't about German pride, it was about Germanic supremacism over other European peoples. That's why it's a non-starter in this day and age when we need to rally all Europeans against the mortal danger they face, including the descendants of those whose countries were occupied and brutalized by the Germans during the War.
>>
>>75976676
america is one giant global joke. you guys keep us laughing for decades with your never ending list of failures, fuck ups and political retards.
>>
>>75976600
When they do this kind of shit in a noncucked state.
>>
>>75976789
Trump supporters are actually civilized and employed, so no I am not jealous that Bernie people are better at acting like violent animals.
>>
File: image.png (529 KB, 1015x1527) Image search: [Google]
image.png
529 KB, 1015x1527
Bring that shit to Virginia

I'm here just stacking mags

Whenever you're ready commie niggers
>>
>>75976729
>most people here are paid republican shills
>t. Molenbeek

Only a Muslim could be this paranoid.
>>
>>75975671
Who's getting their asses handed to them again?

>select all images with pickup trucks

Yeee-haaaw!
>>
>>75976359
So they were brown shirts?
>>
>>75970689
Leftists want safe spaces from Shakespeare being taught in classical English literature classes. Right wingers want safety from mob attacks.
>>
>>75976533
Are you sure that word isn't too big for you? I'm not sure you have room in that thing you call a country
>>
>>75970689
Dear reader, get busy scrolling or get busy saging.
SAGE
>>
>>75976892
> employed

I guess sucking cock could be classed as employment. I doubt they have any greater intelligence to pursue other avenues of employment.
>>
>>75970970
Believe it.

Fight back and prevail…There is NO other solution with Leftists
>>
>>75976979
Don't you have an airport to blow up?
>>
>>75976861
you don't seem to be laughing right now, you're coming across as rather distraught. buttmad even.
>>
>>75976359

Why don't you wildly overreact to a point you don't want people making in an obvious attempt to downplay its importance?
>>
>>75976861
>america is one giant global joke. you guys keep us laughing

... says the faggot whose country is only known for Tintin and child rape.
>>
>>75976686
If its that easy I'm sure you could find a lot of evidence to justify your claims.
>>
File: 1458355932793.jpg (840 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458355932793.jpg
840 KB, 1600x1200
>>75977080
>>
>>75976979
>jobless muzzie
>only form of employment he can think of is sucking dick

YOU LITERALLY CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
File: 1458355784253.jpg (42 KB, 552x443) Image search: [Google]
1458355784253.jpg
42 KB, 552x443
>>75977078
>>
>>75976908
Cheapo air has great deals on flights to Cali, Jethro

>Or is ya a poussez?
>>
I truly can't understand how they think trump is a fascist. Anyone help?
>>
>>75970939
>I consider myself
>>75970939
>i get to see
Typical Millennial, everything is always me-me-me-me-me.
Pro Tip: the world doesn't revolve around you.
>>
>>75970689
> still trying to use drumpf as an insult

pathetic
>>
>>75976892
There are a lot of Walmart greeters in the country, you're right about that
>>
>>75976933
I'm beginning to think you don't know what the Brown Shirts actually did.
>>
>>75977266
>I truly can't understand how they think trump is a fascist.

Anyone who isn't a far-left fruitcake is a "fascist" now.
>>
>>75976933
Nobody went around violently attacking loyalists in the American revolution. They don't teach this shit in the UK?
>>
File: aids skrillex.png (284 KB, 370x416) Image search: [Google]
aids skrillex.png
284 KB, 370x416
>>75977187

t. muzzie AIDS skrillex
>>
>>75977127
Nothing he has said so far has anything to do with the point I've been making.
>>
>>75970689
Isn't it great that frail little bitches like Tony can openly talk shit on the internet without any consequences?
>>
>>75977225
>>
>>75976861
Go make me some waffles, you nigger.
>>
>>75977355
I asked some buzzfeed guy in Twitter if he actually knew what fascism meant and he said, and I quote, "do you?"

Like wtf
>>
>>75970689
Fucking jawless Mexican't.
>>
>>75976822
why dont you point out where i claimed this exemption? i said was that i can condemn it even if i cant use it as an attack against a specific group, it can be bad thing for people to stand on the grass, but if everyone is actually standing on the grass you cant just attack one person specifically for it.

the nazis were german nationalists, and aryan supremacists. their idea of aryan included all of europe and was fine for rallying europeans against communism back then and would be fine for rallying whites right now, but i agree nazism specifically was built for a particular geopolitical situation in a particular time period and a different kind of fascism would form to fit todays world
>>
File: donaldtrumphitler.jpg (70 KB, 290x355) Image search: [Google]
donaldtrumphitler.jpg
70 KB, 290x355
>>75977399
>>
>>75973236
Exactly
>>
>>75977159
Yep. It is amazing how hard other people find using the internet is and need spoonfed. No wonder so many people are retarded. Educate yourself and stop listening to others.
>>
>>75977266
they live in an up-is-down universe where the violent mob attacking decent people for not agreeing with them are the good people and the people with jobs and families getting attacked by an angry mob are the brownshirts
>>
>>75974214
dont worry leaf bro, these chauvinistic cunts wont debate you because they cant logically support their beliefs.
>>
>>75972979
fucking nigger trying to speak about nazis again, jesus...

the SS was originaly the Secret Service (wink wink) tho after the war startet the Wehrmacht had not enough soldiers for the war so they took the SS for the man power they needed

also the SS was created by Himmler he ordered that all SS members would be Mayors up to Presidentials in the conquerd countrys to ensure economic stability after the attacks

wouldn't think a murritard would anything about this shit tho

desu desu baka senpai
>>
>>75977440
>buzzfeed

why are you even surprised
>>
File: 64058346.jpg (83 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
64058346.jpg
83 KB, 407x405
>>75977511
>>
>>75977478
Were you getting to the part where you actually insult me, muzzie?
>>
>>75977301
Why are you shaming walmart greeters? I thought liberals were supposed to be for the little guy.
>>
>>75977553
holy shit, this is one angry muzzie

should we report him? he's probably going to run out and start blowing shit up
>>
>>75970939
the concept of safe spaces is completey different too. here they're out in a public setting which has every right to be a peaceful event. not the equivalent of a safe space in colkege that minorities can retreat to when they feel feelings because of words.

one is a safe space for the mind(stupid), and the other disturbing the fucking peace
>>
>>75971691

Im with this guy.

Cant you act like a faggot bait them into violence then stick a bullet between thier eyes?
>>
>>75977560
>>75977607
>>
>>75977510
Isn't it nice how we live in a world where people make wild claims and instead of spending time to give proof they attack the people asking for it saying its easy to find or they're stupid.
>>
>>75977553
lol take a belg cuck like this to cross-thread shitpost and make himself so obvious

kill yourself, ESPECIALLY if you're actually a muss
>>
>>75977187
>>75977238
>>75977423
>>75977478
>>75977553
>>75977634
sad
>>
>>75977317
You tried to equate these people on the left as being more like Nazis as they were like brown shirts because they used violence.

Violence can be used for practically anything and to push any agenda.
>>
File: 1464883694041.png (84 KB, 1098x876) Image search: [Google]
1464883694041.png
84 KB, 1098x876
>>75977478
Cmon, make me some waffles instead of trying to out shitpost us.
>>
>>75977755
The point has always been that it's ironic and hypocritical that they call Trump and his supporters Hitler/Nazis yet they are acting like the Brown Shirts. What don't you understand?
>>
>>75977634
friendly reminder that the only muslim "culture" is annihilation
>>
>>75977376
Right, by war they didn't mean it literally it just refers to a big peaceful debate.
>>
btfo? by who a no name on twitter lol
>>
>>75977699
>>75977730
>>75977801
>>75977856

>>75977856
a friendly reminder that your country was taken over by niggers and mexicans while losing most of your jobs to china.

well done.
>>
>>75977511
The saddest part is that you can't even explain it to them because the kind people attending trump rallies are RAYSISS and that justifies the removal of their rights.

What I love most about this is that I live in Alabama and know for a fact that this shit wouldn't fly without a couple Mexicans being capped with the backlash for the shooter

Trump is brilliant, doing this in liberal shit hole cities to draw attention to this type of thing. Just wait until a little girl is stomped to death by a Mexican flag waiving "do good liberal" and then you'll see the tides really shift. That said, I am quite sad that these assaults are happening and don't wish death upon anyone.
>>
File: charlie2[1].jpg (37 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
charlie2[1].jpg
37 KB, 620x350
>>75977937
hahaha yeah, you mad muzzie
>>
>>75977534

Eh, net-Nazis are an annoyance but I still think their hearts are basically in the right place, unlike the lefties who just want to see our entire civilization burned to ashes.
>>
>>75977845
Violence does not equal Hitler/Nazi or Brown shirts. What don't you understand?

Violence is probably the last thing on someones list of reasons they think Trump is Hitler.
>>
>>75977937
when?
>>
>>75976667
>about to be lost
Whites are already a minority in California (and many other states), anon. It's game over for Whites. Minority births already outnumber white births for total births in the USA, and Whites will be a minority in 25 years, once the baby boomers have died off.
The writing is on the wall. At this point, the most we can hope from a Trump presidency is to delay the inevitable brownification of the USA
>>
File: 6576712.jpg (62 KB, 552x419) Image search: [Google]
6576712.jpg
62 KB, 552x419
>>75977991
>>
>>75974209
He never said you did either, can't you read? People getting attacked for their political beliefs, at their own rally is fine. But getting called "nigger" on the Internet is reason enough to change the definition of free speech. He's making a comparison.
>>
>>75977991
That video is cold man.
>>
>>75971798
This. People don't pull that shit in Texas because you never know if someone is carrying
>>
>>75970891
You tried
>>
File: literallyhitler.jpg (3 MB, 3072x3320) Image search: [Google]
literallyhitler.jpg
3 MB, 3072x3320
>>75977478
>>
>>75978033
I'm done with you. You're too stupid to see the simple connection I'm making.
>>
>>75977986
With no backlash for the shooter*
>>
File: 14377367.jpg (213 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
14377367.jpg
213 KB, 500x500
>>75978046
>>
>>75975041
All talk, no action. Got it. Sad!
>>
>>75977755
>>75977869
I know history classes are scare in Syria, Ahmed, so try to catch up. The brown shirts protected the Nazi party and went around using violent tactics to silence opposing political views. These same tactics (silencing opposing views through violence) are what anti-trump protesters are using today.

Nothing of the sort happened in the American revolution. Loyalists were never harmed by the patriots. The first battle happened because the British government forcibly tried to disarm Americans.
>>
>>75978118
>>
File: 1464475846406.jpg (52 KB, 966x541) Image search: [Google]
1464475846406.jpg
52 KB, 966x541
>>75977937
Yeah that's why I studied Chinese in highschool. The Chinese are pretty based, unlike your pathetic excuse of a country.

Now hurry up, I really want some of those waffles!
>>
>>75977755
You are really really fucking dense aren't you? There are no violent pro Trump protests at Bernie or Hillary rallies. Zero, nada. But violent anti Trump protests at Trump rallies are common.
>>
>>75978136
>>
>>75975348
Are you Louis CK? Cuz youre really fucking hilarious
>>
File: protestors.png (105 KB, 740x460) Image search: [Google]
protestors.png
105 KB, 740x460
>>75978167
>>
>>75977801
i would post this one on FB like I normally do but the numbers are exaggerated
>>
The more they are violent protestors are towards trump supporters at rallies, the more votes he will get.
>>
>>75978163
i like how you just make stuff up without any facts.

>>75978186
let me know when you get a leader for your country that has been elected by the people. until then, HAHAH.
>>
Wow, you fuckers are even getting bloodied on /pol/ today, ain't ya?

>we're making America greater already!
>>
>>75978316
>dumb muslim posts again
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord
>>
>>75970689
If being in a """""safe space""""" means not being assaulted by violent leftists then sure, I'd be mad.

>defending criminals
>>
race war when
>>
>>75970689
>Leftist designated safe space infringed by someone using chalk.
"This is outrage! We need to push social justice harder now!"
>Rightist rally disrupted and participants literally attacked.
"Lol, look at those weak right-nazis who need safe spaces!"

Fuck this gay politics bullshit, it's beginning to boil over and the right isn't to blame.
>>
>Belgium shitposting in the wake of their overlords putting them in their place

Better not get arrested for hate speech
>>
>>75970970
This is anarcho-tyranny in action.
>>
>>75972427
Anti-Trump protesters compare him to Hitler, then act exactly like the Jews did before Germany decided they were sick of their shit.

They need anodda shoah. The last of the survivors they use for guilt-shekels are dying of old age, and the idea of "generational trauma" is laughable even to the goyim.

The elite Jew is going to once again have the lesser Jew sacrificed for their profits.
>>
>>75978087
it's fake..
if you get shot by an 7,56 caliber from that distance your brain is doing a fucking flip on the sidewalk

>ITT Americans don't know shit about guns

Stg44 Best Rifel Desu
>>
>>75978368
not good enough. try again.
>>
>>75978316
>>
File: 1464680855246.jpg (6 KB, 250x171) Image search: [Google]
1464680855246.jpg
6 KB, 250x171
>>75978316
We did last term m8. Unfortunately he fucked up, so it was better for the party to have another more competent leader.

Now hurry up with the waffles, don't make me report you to the big bad EU!
>>
File: 2438388[1].jpg (980 KB, 2541x3000) Image search: [Google]
2438388[1].jpg
980 KB, 2541x3000
>>75978136
>>75978167
>>75978062

this sure is one angry muzzie

should we report him to someone?
>>
>>75978311
This. Normies will see the violence, mexican flag and la raza bullshit and think, fuck those guys, driving them closer to Trump.
>>
>>75971991
We have Red Hats

I like it more.
>>
>>75978525
> did last term
> got turnbull without an election

you really are a dumb cunt. you want to talk about politics, come from a country that has at least a shred of democracy, moron.
>>
>>75978204
shitlibs don't understand that 'facts' thing
>>
>>75970689
But this is wanting a literal safe space, which is valid. As in, a space where you won't be put in physical danger just because of your opinions. Nobody would make fun of SJWs for wanting an actual safe side, but afaik the whole country is a safe space for them. Idk when they are getting attacked like this
>>
>>75978123
That is because there isn't a connection. People using violence to further any goal political or otherwise does not mean that person is a Nazi. Only if the views they are pushing are actual Nazi views is it therefore Nazism.

>>75978163
Violence does not equal Nazism. Patriots using violence to protect their interests shows that.
>>
>>75978519
MODS
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.