[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's get some stuff out of the way. Kikes are only partly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: destroyeurope.jpg (125 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
destroyeurope.jpg
125 KB, 853x480
Let's get some stuff out of the way.
Kikes are only partly responsible for what's happening in Europe right now. The real thread are krauts.
Yep, it's krauts, up with their tricks again.
>Destroyed the roman empire
>""""""""""holy roman empire""""""""""""""
>invented communism
>started 2 world wars killing most europeans
>now invites rapefugees
It's the krauts, and no, it's not a conspiracy you tards, it's fucking simple, look at the evidence. While fucking sweden has stopped inviting refugees, germany continues on to do so. Now they've turned Europe into a soon-to-be fascist globalist nation of multi culturalism

It doesn't take much thinking.
"BUT MUH SAVIORS OF THE WHITE RACE WERE NAZIS 14/88"
Well fuck off you retarded stormfags, Germany has done absolutely nothing other than destroy europe for thousands of years.
>>
Why don't you pay your debts you greasemonkey.
>>
>>75970313
>potato nigger telling me to pay denbts
Lol why?
So Germany can give it to the rapefugees as welfare?
No thanks
>>
>>75970445
Hey, at least I'm white.
>>
>>75970565
Good job trying to derail the thread you kike
>>
>>75970130
>Destroyed the roman empire
They should have defended it better
>invented communism
You want to shit on Germans and defend kikes but forget that Karl Marx was a Jew.
>now invites rapefugees
Other countries invited them as well. Countries like Hungary and Poland are in the EU as well yet they stay white. Uncuck yourself, too, cuck.
>>
>>75970730
>kike
kek, have you read your post mate? It doesn't get any more Jewish than that.
>>
>>75970772
>Karl Marx was a Jew
A German jew
I thought jews weren't a race? What's up with the double think

>Uncuck yourself, too, cuck
Lol, we keep them in cages
>>
File: nigga.jpg (2 KB, 106x125) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
2 KB, 106x125
>>75970828
"You have different views therefore you're a jew"
>>
germany is cucked by holocaust guilt into doing the jews bidding. merkel receives orders direct from israel and the usa.
>>
>>75970834
>What's up with the double think
Yes, what's up with that and why did you use it in your first post?

>Lol, we keep them in cages
Good on you.
>>
>>75970965
>Yes, what's up with that and why did you use it in your first post?
I used what on my post
I said that jews are partly-responsible, for example, kikes like soros would jump at the chance if they see germany randomly inviting muslim refugees in their country
>>
File: Y2Hgjus.png (165 KB, 834x642) Image search: [Google]
Y2Hgjus.png
165 KB, 834x642
>>75971275
Ah ok. And I'm glad to see people fighting antisemitism, countries that dislike Jews in this day and age really should be ashamed of themselves.
>>
>>75971432
Again, I never said I'm fighting anti-semitism
Also, we're breddy based
>>
File: 101.jpg (108 KB, 564x608) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
108 KB, 564x608
>>75970130
you mispelled ANGLO
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.