[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he, dare I say it, coming home? >inb4 who cares what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: coming home.png (43 KB, 587x231) Image search: [Google]
coming home.png
43 KB, 587x231
Is he, dare I say it, coming home?

>inb4 who cares what some backstabbing kike does
I agree that he's shown is true colours, but you can't deny that he is a brilliant debater. That clip of him blowing the BLM fanatics the fuck out is one of the best on youtube

https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/738587810370719744
>>
shameless self bump
>>
>>75968443

shill elsewhere Ben.
>>
>>75968443
>IT BEGINS
>>
I still like Ben and always have, just because he didn't support my guy doesn't mean he isn't smart with good ideas. I think hes brilliant I just don't agree with him on who should be president. I would love it if he supported Trump.
>>
>Ben "Can't Handle the Memes* Shapiro
>>
File: badger.jpg (117 KB, 896x592) Image search: [Google]
badger.jpg
117 KB, 896x592
>>
File: cruz_and_shapiro.png (4 MB, 1700x1700) Image search: [Google]
cruz_and_shapiro.png
4 MB, 1700x1700
>>75968443
>a brilliant debater
No, he's a decent debater. Christopher Hitchens was a brilliant debater. Ben was a nice distraction until he revealed was a treacherous cunt he was. Now his voice makes me feel rage. Please fuck off.
>>
>>75969499
It's not that he simply didn't support trump. It was that he tried to use SJW tactics to tar him in the media.
>>
>>75969588
cute kitter
>>
>>75968443
He's been tweeting increasingly neutral on Trump and retweeting pro-Trump tweets since Trump clinched the nomination. He'll come around eventually.
>>
>>75968443

To be honest, Shoahpiro was a #CruzMissile and Cruz also said he wants a wall.
>>
he no longer needs to appease his daily wire donator overlords by shilling for ted cruz
>>
>>75969499
>>75969745
I'm not a trump guy either and I tend to agree with benji on a lot of things, but you're right anon, that sjw/white knight bullshit was embarrassing.
>>
>>75969745
>>75970187
Yeah I agree that stuff was shitty and embarrassing but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy and be a fan of his other work. Similar to Trump university, not a fan of that but still a fan of Trump
>>
>>75968443

He's welcome to become a good Jew again, he can go back on the bottom of the list.
>>
>>75969701
only way to beat a jew is with another jew

Ben Shapiro is coming around
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.