[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuck shed bragging thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: kJuEUPU.jpg (962 KB, 2611x1958) Image search: [Google]
kJuEUPU.jpg
962 KB, 2611x1958
Just built this after my wife showed me plans on her Pinterest. More than enough amenities for when Tyrone comes over for the weekend. You jelly?
>>
you built me the cuck canal burger
>>
you built me the canal cuck burger
>>
"No mortgage is a sin, goyim."

- Bernie Shekelstein
>>
so cuckomfy
>>
Nice.

Do you get a good view of your former bedroom window?

It's nice when your wife and bull give you a wave from there.
>>
Cute shed. Do you have fish in the pond?
>>
>>75966596
Shed? That is a cuck palace!
>>
File: Blondie.jpg (54 KB, 760x223) Image search: [Google]
Blondie.jpg
54 KB, 760x223
>>
>>75967200
No view of the window but I set up a baby monitor with video so I can watch ;^)
>>
>>75967245
THIS.

I'm jealous my man! She can have the whole house haha
>>
File: sagebomb.jpg (27 KB, 300x374) Image search: [Google]
sagebomb.jpg
27 KB, 300x374
>>
Glad people appreciate our culture.
>>
File: WELCOME.jpg (401 KB, 1300x975) Image search: [Google]
WELCOME.jpg
401 KB, 1300x975
Nice shed
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 640x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 640x477
Some blokes have all the luck I guess! I'm stuck with my 05 model portable CorrugatedCuckCompartmemt™ Whilst Tyrone and Mandingo are moving their stuff in. Should be upgrading to a more permanent fixture soon. Which lacquer did you use on the exterior panels, by the way? One of the guys at the cuckold convention has a new shape CuckCabin™ and he's struggling to find the right lacquer for the exposed parts.

Pic related, my current abode. Very comfy and has all the things I need to keep my comfy - plus I sometimes see Manny on his dressing gown smoking a fag in the garden after empowering my wife through the gap in the tin!
>>
>>75967291
Pics of baby monitor and inside or it didn't happen.
>>
File: dégueu.png (100 KB, 258x330) Image search: [Google]
dégueu.png
100 KB, 258x330
>>75966596
If this is true then you are a pathetic cuck trying to find some relieve on your life about your current situation thinking you'll trigger us. This post will dissapear in less than an hour.
>>What about your life anon?
>>
>>75966596
What are the indoor facilities? Do you provide bondage gear? Are the doors to the cuck closet slatted or windowed? Do you support multiple cucks?
>>
Realistically speaking, I want a house/shed/whathaveyou like this. Not because I'm a cuck, but because I don't need a giant house with a bunch of rooms collecting dust.

Plus, it looks comfy af.

How do I get one?
>>
>>75968524
This desu
Check out r/tinyhouses
They have a lot of info and inspo etc etc
>inb4 plebbit
Yeah well find me another active tiny house forum
>>
>>75966596
>not having a bunker
can't wait til i own a house in a place that i like so that i can dig a bunker.
>>
File: sdwdw.png (110 KB, 335x339) Image search: [Google]
sdwdw.png
110 KB, 335x339
>>75966940
>>75967037

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>75966596
Someone explain a cuck shed, still can't understand it.
>>
>>75968794
>Check out r/tinyhouses
GTFO YOU FUCKING KEK
>>
File: 1449840443464.jpg (21 KB, 218x265) Image search: [Google]
1449840443464.jpg
21 KB, 218x265
>>75967554
>>
>>75969243

some guy literally build one of these sheds to stay in while the bull is banging his wife

thats when the meme started
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.