[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alex Jones is now using the word "cuck" in his vid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Capture4356.png (423 KB, 854x532) Image search: [Google]
Capture4356.png
423 KB, 854x532
Alex Jones is now using the word "cuck" in his videos now.

How does this make you feel /pol/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HA4TJ82MA
>>
>>75966407
We conspiracy now
>>
>>75966407
> nutjob Alex "it's definitely not the jews" Jones, backs trump and uses /pol/ memes
Should give you some insight about the kind of people who are supporting trump
>>
Paul Watson started it, he definitely lurks here.
>>
>>75966407
I've honestly never heard of a better, more degrading insult than cuckold. It's as close to a perfect insult word as you can get
>>
>>75966407
>the delusion
>that sweat
>those shaking hands
Kinda feel bad for him t b h
>>
>>75967025
Don't, he's a subversive
>>
>>75966661
I bet he shills his videos here too. Just like that faggot Milo.
>>
>>75967380
Paul doesnt tripfag like Milo but he definitely lurks.

Personally I alway liked Alex and I enjoy how redpilled he has become. Infowars has the best coverage of the US election.
>>
Alex is legitimately bro-tier. I've talked to him at two events. We started talking about God once, highlighting the differences between the Christan God and Allah, and eventually to Judaism, and let me tell you, he's redpilled as fuck on the Jewish issue. He and all his people can never mention it because they'd get shut down immediately.
>>
>>75969149
>schizo godfag trash talking about manmade gods
>'redpilled'
Lmao
>>
THE GLOBALISTS DON'T WANT YOU TO BUY MY WATER FILTERS

BUT I SELL THEM ANYWAY

GOD BLESS
>>
Enough of that cocksucker Milo. I'm sick of seeing his stupid faggot face. Fuck off already. Thank you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.