[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertain ment-arts-36442982 >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: Capture.png (491 KB, 667x840) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
491 KB, 667x840
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36442982

>"We decided that the new companion was going to be non-white, and that was an absolute decision, because we need to do better on that. We just have to," Moffat said.

>"Two non-white leads would be amazing. In fact, a lot of people would barely notice," he said.

>Moffat said the show must find new ways to get ethnic minority actors on screen in future.

>"We've kind of got to tell a lie. We'll go back into history and there will be black people where, historically, there wouldn't have been, and we won't dwell on that.

>"We'll say, 'To hell with it, this is the imaginary, better version of the world. By believing in it, we'll summon it forth'."
>>
Has the world gone crazy? Or is it just me
>>
>>75965396
That's Moffat style.
>>
This will stoke the fire, once Bond is black the race war will start.
>>
JUST
>>
WE JUST HAVE TO
>>
WE
>>
Time to put this show on hiatus for good
>>
BETTER VERSION OF THE WORLD
>>
The sad thing is they're not evening hiding it. They're saying it directly to our faces and no ones even cares.
>>
>>75965520
FUCK
>>
Kill all whites
>>
What is the bbc's obsession with stuffing black actors into every single show (historic or otherwise)? Black people only make up about 1% or 2% of the population of the UK and it is mostly concentrated in London.
>>
>>75965656
MY
>>
>>75965550
WUZ
>>
>>75965710
SHOW
>>
>>75965316
The Doctor will be replaced at the end of this season with a black actor, guaranteed.

Fuck this planet
>>
>>75965701

You kidding me?

the nigger issue is rampant in manchester, they make up at least 25% of the population close to the city centre.
>>
>>75965701
>bbc
>black

hmm....
>>
>>75965316

Honestly it seems like the natural progression of things since it became the tumblr show.
>>
>>75965701
They want to out virtue signal the US. Since blacks are a big issue here, they're trying to use them to virtue signal to leftists in the US that the left in the UK is more PC than in the US.
>>
>>75965701
Because black people are the new aristocracy of UK.

Your country is so fucking bad its uberclass is negro.
>>
>>75965316

Have to wonder if these quotes were taken before or after the new Top Gear aired.
>>
>>75965715
DOCTORS
>>
>>75965998
WITHOUT
>>
File: BiC0i[1].jpg (48 KB, 604x452) Image search: [Google]
BiC0i[1].jpg
48 KB, 604x452
>>75965316
>Black Dr. Who
Well they don't call it the BBC for nothing.
>>
>>75965316
I'm already not watching this crap. What more can I do?
>>
>>75965316

>We Need To Do Better

Where did this fucking meme come from?

It's like some form of verbal flagellation.

Why would a BRITISH show need to do better about featuring non-British people on it?

>By believing in and stating a lie over and over we will write into reality

They really are on a real Stalinist trip in Europe right now, aren't they?
>>
>>75965715
TYM TRAVELLURZ
>>
the companion is not an established character right? like what ive seen from the early seasons they change it every season, why is a nigger companion a problem?
>>
>To hell with it, this is the imaginary, better version of the world.
Japan's idea of a better world: pic related.
Britain's idea of a better world: half the cast is niggers.

lmao sasuga britcucks
>>
>>75966063

Move to Australia.
>>
>>75966152
Read OP's post. She was not hired because she is a good actor, she was hired because of muh diversity
>>
>>75965316
hoje é o dia onde finalmente eu melivro daquela merda da helena. PELO AMOR DO DIABO COMENMDO MEU RABO, vai sair com alguem hoje de noite! tem mil casas noturnas em porto akegre, tem mais de 2000 nego na tua fila, então por POR FAVOR, pega uns 3 nego e vai fdazer uma suruba com ele. isso étudo que eu consigo pensar agora, não quero me esforçar muito pra agradar essa CHUPADORA DE CACHORRO.
>>
>no quirky british white guy with quirky accent
>hypocritical tumblr audience drops it
>show is cancelled
BRAVO
>>
>>75966111
Something that people often miss on this website is that the left thinks that the current political climate is far too conservative, like how we think it's far too liberal. There are tons of well-funded, well-organized (((groups))) that scream shrilly for more leftism and diversity in everything, and since politicians only hear those voices (because ours are suppressed by the (((media)))) they think that what their constituency expects them to do / what the politically smart move is is to make 30% of the leading roles black in a 90% white country
>>
File: 31744449.jpg (59 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
31744449.jpg
59 KB, 900x675
The doctor is in
>>
File: ayoade_3093811b.jpg (140 KB, 620x379) Image search: [Google]
ayoade_3093811b.jpg
140 KB, 620x379
>>75965316
I mean, it's not totally bad in concept, but why you gotta say it like that?
>>
>>75965701

They're retarded. American influence in entertainment, I presume.

Downton Abbey was their most successful show because it had white English people in it.

Internationally, people want to see ethnic English people in shit set in England. Duh.

What's the point of a black Doctor Who?

It's like ordering an English breakfast and getting an African breakfast instead. You didn't order that, you didn't want that, that is totally different from what you want.
>>
>>75965316
Dr Who has been shit since they remade it. Who the fuck watches modern fanfiction anyway?
>>
>>75965316
The Time Lords are supposed to be the supreme master race of the universe, able to control or change anything.

Why would they have niggers amongst them?
>>
>>75966037
MELANIN
>>
>>75966152
There was a black companion before, she was pretty shit.

But the new Dr Who has a rediculous number of black people in it. The only decent one was Mickey and that's because he was a joke character.

There's also several black man white woman relationships for no reason
>>
>>75966639
Show was GOAT during RTD period.

The Doctor, a white man, literally the master race of the universe, cucked nignog Mickey and stole his white girlfriend.
>>
>>75966614
N
>>
>>75965898
As much as I love you cunts, you really have ruined the world just by being the biggest faggot around that other countries try to emulate.
>>
WE WUZ TIMELORDS AN SHEEIT
>>
>>75965701
>bbc
it's in their name.....
>>
>>75967034

> man America is a bunch of fags
> it's too bad that we are forced to emulate them

kys ahmed
>>
>>75966172
> Japan's better image of the world is one where the Japanese have been replaced with qt white people

I don't know whether to applaud their honesty or condem their cuckoldry
>>
>>75965448
That's all Moffat has, stunt casting. His writing and show management are shit tier.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.