[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this monster get life in prison?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 18
File: Mitchelle_Blair.jpg (91 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Mitchelle_Blair.jpg
91 KB, 640x360
Mitchelle Blair tortured and starved her kids to death, then hid their bodies in the freezer to keep getting their welfare. She claims she isn't guilty of torture and murder, because her children "raped" their younger siblings, so therefore they weren't "her kids", and they weren't "human", they were demons. Thus, it wasn't murder.
>court agrees to plea deal
Is life in prison a fair punishment?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0bGV1mWd1Q
>>
As an arm chair lawyer, and not having seen the video, this isn't enough to warrant a stricter punishment. It's unfortunate that this had to happen, but that's the way the world works. Can't stop it, just suppress it.
>>
>>75963751
>they weren't "human"

Well, at least she was right about one thing.
>>
>>75964013
She isn't either, so why spare her
>>
>>75963954
Its worth it to skip through the video. Her dindu logic is priceless. Doesn't surprise me that she isn't punished -- female prosecutor, female judge, poor female dindu defendant. Of course she gets the lightest sentence possible.

She burned her kids skin off, poured boiling water on their genitals, and starved them to death, made them eat windex -- but she dindu nuffin she was the victim of economic injustice.
>>
Just a few less niggers walking the streets
>>
>>75963751
I'm sick of all the fucked up shit that niggers do.

At least they usually do them to their own people.

We need to kill them all
>>
Life is prison is quite a lot, what are you complaining about?
>>
>>75963751
This sheboon cunt and her nig noggery logic need to be put in the gas chamber. It's bad enough she exists as a nigger, but fuck me running those poor chilluns. Even if they were little niglets they didn't deserve to die like that.
>>
>>75964690
>Even if they were little niglets they didn't deserve to die like that.

I agree. a bullet to the head is more appropriate.

We need to save the torture killing for the leftists
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 573x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 573x820
>>75964665
The fact we have to pay for them for their entire lifespan versus hanging them and being done with it?

Fuck off Mohammed this isn't an issue for you. Don't you have an ikea to be stabbed in while your wife and kids get raped?
>>
>>75964690
Agreed. They should have gotten the needle at the vet's, like the rest of the animals.
>>
>>75964665
Fuck off swedistan.
>>
>>75964577
they do that to coalburner too
>>
File: 1462364198707.jpg (67 KB, 532x695) Image search: [Google]
1462364198707.jpg
67 KB, 532x695
>it's okay when white people do it
>>
>>75964665
Anyone who tortures their kids to death, then keeps them in the freezer so she can keep collecting their welfare payments, deserves to die.
>>
>>75967922
Is Poland trying to become the new Sweden?
>>
>>75963751
>because her children "raped" their younger siblings, so therefore they weren't "her kids", and they weren't "human",

Hey, you might not believe it, but that's actually common in ghetto black families (which makes it ironic that they call white people "inbred").

One of my dads friends used to be a cop who lived on our block.
This is the northside of milwaukee (like 90% niggers).
One day, the kids from two doors down were gone, taken from the home by cps.
Asked my dad's friend what happened. It turns out, the boy (8 years old) came back from school one day and told his cousin and his little sister to pull their pants down and bend over, then he fucked them.

This is an 8-year old we're talking about! To most white people, esp. from the suburbs, such things sound far-fetched and unreal, but it's not that unheard of in the hood.
>>
File: image.png (588 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
588 KB, 1334x750
I think it should be ok to kill your kids if they rape their siblings. Welfare fraud is a crime tho.
>>
>>75964577
>>75964690
>>75968171

This is not a "nigger" situation. It's a situation of 2 mentally disturbed people giving birth to a mentally disturbed children. Have a fucking brain and stop making blanket " nigger" statements.
>>
File: normies.jpg (35 KB, 719x218) Image search: [Google]
normies.jpg
35 KB, 719x218
>>75963751
youtube comments are the best
>>
Prison is very hard on people who hurt children. If she gets the opportunity, she should kill herself.
>>
>>75963751
Sounds like literally everyone in her extended family should be in prison.
>>
File: 1295072726709.jpg (6 KB, 184x153) Image search: [Google]
1295072726709.jpg
6 KB, 184x153
>>75963751
>she would take her menstrual pad and squeeze her blood out in his mouth

skipped to a random part of the video and heard that

this woman and her family are a good argument for the death penalty AND abortion
>>
>>75964013
Ayyyyy lmao

>>75964577
This and checked
>>
>>75968615
Nigger detected
>>
>>75969690
Kek. You took the words right out of my mouth.
>>
>>75966669
>The fact we have to pay for them for their entire lifespan versus hanging them and being done with it?

It's cheaper to incarcerate someone for life than to execute them. I thought this was common knowledge.
>>
File: 1461482456026.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1461482456026.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>75969553
>>
>>75963751
>At your house in the city of Detroit
>Detroit
Wow. Surprising. You mean in Detroit?
>>
>>75969870

On cases where the death penalty is an option, the verdict should be delivered and sentencing should take place at the gallows. Not guilty, you walk. Guilty, floor drops. None of this decades of appeals and bullshit.
>>
>>75963751
But she a good boy, she dindu nuffin.
>>
>>75970089

cool and edgy until you're the one falsely accused of murder
>>
>>75963751
Animal rights activists stepped in
>>
Nobody deserves to die. Sadly, we all will die; Mitchelle Blair will die, too. There is no way around this. Physics and biology force us all into a world that kills us with disease, hunger, or just slowly rotting away as we grow old. It gives us brains that fail to see the world as it is, that give us fear and despair and hatred and pain. Our whole body is covered in receptors to specifically detect pain, and rely it to our brains, so that we may feel it. It - nature - not us, but nature, our genes and our environment - gives us minds that are full of resentment and egoism.
Some of us it gives brains that are a bit better of coping with this, brains that allow us to suppress all of this and lead reasonably healthy and productive lives. Some are not so lucky, and they are given brains that are lazy, or stupid, or cruel. We all suffer, some more, some less; and some of us have been given the gift of brains that transcend this cycle a bit, but some are damned to never raise above it.

Why would you wish any more ill on anyone than this?
>>
>>75970089
Okay, that isn't what actually happens though and I hope it never does. In reality the amount of legal fees involved in executing someone far outweighs just putting them in a box for half a century.
>>
File: 1407300446609.gif (3 MB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
1407300446609.gif
3 MB, 267x199
>>75963751
The death penalty needs to be abolished, but even so, life in prison is not a fair sentence for anybody.
It is a scathing indictment of the entire penal system. It is a statement that says to the public that America's prisons are incapable of rehabilitating convicts, and in their current state, they probably do lack that capacity. When is this going to change?
>>
>>75963751
>Sheboon: Get what I'm sayin'
>Judge: I understand!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su-HUDo7XQ4
>>
>>75970479
instead of this people should just be dropped in the middle of the nevada desert with 1 canister of water and be told that if they reach civilisation they are forgiven
>>
>>75966669
Uh she's black. We'd be paying for her for her entire lifespan even if she never committed murder, so it's a net neutral overall, positive if you count the kids lol
>>
>>75968615
Found the nigger/sjw/white apologist.
>>
>>75963751
Why not just execution? Life in prison would mean she would cost tax payers hundreds of thousands of dollars over her miserable lifetime.

There is no reason to keep people like this alive.
>>
>>75970868
She's from Detroit. She's already costing tax payers.
>>
File: butters.jpg (72 KB, 625x351) Image search: [Google]
butters.jpg
72 KB, 625x351
>>
>>75970639
There's a possibility of receiving help in this situation though. People who are guilty of crimes like this, where there is no means of denial, they should just be hung.
>>
>>75964304
>Doesn't surprise me that she isn't punished -- female prosecutor, female judge

Describe what this woman did to her own children to any female you know and see what they say. There are situations where females are sympathetic to other females. This sure as hell isn't one of them.
>>
File: 1441597608987.jpg (33 KB, 441x358) Image search: [Google]
1441597608987.jpg
33 KB, 441x358
>>75963751
>Mitchelle Blair tortured and starved her kids to death, then hid their bodies in the freezer to keep getting their welfare.

Holy FUCK.
>>
>>75970868
>There is no reason to keep people like this alive.

Perhaps sadism? I can't imagine what will happen when fellow prisoners find out she poured boiling water on her own children.
>>
Holy shit, the more this goes on, the crazier the shit gets.
>>
>>75970479
Hello bleeding heart
It might suprise you but some people are just evil to the core and don't deserve freedom
>>
>>75971653
>Believing things/people are evil.
Hello child.
>>
>>75971653
Why the fuck doesn't some one carry her away and torture her every day until her mind breaks or her body fails? And now you George Soros types are hearinig trying to cuck us like you've cucked the rest of the world. Can't wait For God's Armageddon to cleanse this damnable world. Bitch's like her comes white black, asian and even male. Nothing short of imminent death can cure these types.
>>
>>75972240
*here

hearinig was a blurb, blame Mettalicas's Bleeding Me. The leit motiff was on just now and I got carried away, apologies all around.
>>
>>75972240
>observes suffering
>wishes for more suffering to happen
>>
>>75970479
This. She should get therapy and then freed.
>>
>>75972378
The only person who legitimately has a problem with suffering is our Creator. I am not our Creator, and in fact I'm as dark or can be as dark as his betrayer, Satan. So believe me when I say, This bitch deserves to suffer for every blood cell she destroyed when she killed her kids, and a million times for every fucking tear those poor kids shed. Fuck this cunt! I want her to bleed and to cry in both agony and horror as her poor kids must have suffered. I want her to die, horribly, slowly.

BLEED her DRY a drop at a time. Throw down the wheels fucking LOW!
>>
life in prison is cheaper than the death penalty, which always involves endless rounds of appeals.
unless we give the government more power it will always be this way.
>>
>>75972564
You're what's wrong with the world and I hope you're raped in the ass by a gang of AIDs infected Niggers. You can have our Bongee bandits if you like. Get the Island AIDs up your ass if you'd prefer your nigger aids to be tropical and stuff.
>>
>>75970244
>It gives us brains that fail to see the world as it is
If our brains can't see the world as it is, how can your brain tell; wouldn't you have to see the world as it is, to know that humans can't see the world as it is? How do you know that what you see isn't a delusion?
>Why would you wish any more ill on anyone than this?
The only consolation in this living hell is the occasional opportunity to destroy someone like this woman. It's healthy to relish such righteous destruction of evil.
>>
>>75972601
What religion is it you ascribe to here? It certainly isn't Christianity.
>>
File: 1447661862752.jpg (65 KB, 494x849) Image search: [Google]
1447661862752.jpg
65 KB, 494x849
>>75968615
hello nigger
>>
>>75968615
>not a nigger situation

I would say running a welfare scam involving your dead children is the epitome of niggetry.
>>
I can't imagine a worse torture than spending my life behind bars, personally I'd rather take death.
But hey, maybe for her it's not so bad, animals are used to being in cages.
>>
>>75972763
REALITY, We were made. Who knows more about God than the devil and his demons and yet, they don't ascribe to any Organization. Truth is truth, it is unavoidable. I know God exist and I know there will be an end to Satan's system of Things. Knowing this makes me invincible because I can safely be my cold callous self knowing that no matter how bad things Get, It will all be undone by God's spirit, in the fullness of time. However, I want the death things to suffer before they become fully dead---at the moment we're all dying in slow motion and before we sleep into Never More, i want some people to suffer for there's no thoughts or feelings or sensations or minds when the slow dying falls into the lake of fire to be tormented with non existence, forever and ever.
>>
>>75973071
Sounds more like schizophrenia to me.
>>
>>75972915
Though it's rare, there was a case or two where the assailants actually raped their victims. You can only kill or torture or murder a person in so many ways and that gets boring when you're a piece of sh it, so the next thing is to rape them because it'd do more damage to them than say, killing them or giving them a beat down. A British Blagger in a documentary said of how his bosses got tired of beating up this guy and breaking his legs and instructed the blaggers rape him because of unpaid gambling debts. They raped the guy and he hung himself a week later.
>>
>>75971210
It's a woman's prison ain't shit gonna happen
>>
>>75973185
Is that what this is, meh, I call it autism.

It's impossible for me to be like everyone else. I have to wear a mask, you see.
I find the best behaviors of others and I becomes that. The real me could give a shit about anything or anyone, at least mostly. There are times I feel for my family, and i said there are times because I don't feel all that much and when I do its usually for a few minutes or seconds at a time and then its gone.
Been having murderous thoughts about raping dykes. Oddly enough in my mind when I think about murderinig them thereafter, I'm overcome with the desire to rape them, impregante them and then keep them locked up until the baby's born. Reduce them to artificial wombs. Just cum in them and make babies from their bellies. You know, give them a purpose.
>>
>>75973239
oooo uncommon
>>
>>75967922
omg i hate white people now!
>>
>>75973521
explain your response to me please, I can't get a handle on what you're saying. i don't get people so I have to use a reference of something else to get the gist of what you're getting at. are you perhaps being facetious and if you are, in what way?
>>
She got a life sentence. There is no death penalty in Michigan. Not sure what you're pissed about, OP. She literally got the harshest punishment allowed under Michigan state law.
>>
>>75973689
ur flag u island nigger
>>
File: image.gif (437 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
437 KB, 500x281
>black mother
>removing her own offspring from the gene pool

She an hero and inspiration for all women of color.
>>
>>75973798
You're an idiot if you think this bitch got what she deserved. She deserved to be boiled alive. Probably raped by a bunch of niggers, probably even myself included, and then boiled alive.

>>75973877
OH! Fuck me, I thought you were talking about my post. Now do you see?

>>75973674
I don't, white dudes are kinda awesome in their own way and their white women are pretty. At least kinda, okay if you're into white women then they're okay, I guess.
>>
>>75973976
this. more nigger mothers should follow her example. although they really don't need to do the torture part. i don't believe in animal abuse.
>>
>>75966669
>>
>>75966666
>>
>/pol/ hates her because she is black
Did anyone listen to it? Her older daughter raped her son for years, and was starting to rape her other brother that was under 12 yrs old.
Her daughter was literally squeezing her menstrual pad so that it drained into her youngest brothers mouth. She then gang raped her youngest brother with the other until he was crying from anal fissures and that's when the mom found out.
>>
>>75974032
>You're an idiot if you think this bitch got what she deserved.

You're missing the point. In America, each state is responsible for the legislation and enforcement of its own criminal code.

In Michigan, there hasn't been a death penalty since the 1800s.

It's not a question of getting what she "deserved." Rather, it's a question of what is allowed under the law.
>>
>all these bleeding heart fags

Did you even watch the video? Anything but a slow painfull death is too good for her. The reason you incarnate or kill such people is to prevent further suffering of innocents, which is above her wellbeeing. She had her chance. Nobody forced her hand to do any of these abhorent things to her own kids. She did them . Now she feels the consequences
>>
>>75974339
I think some one needs to carry her away and send pictures of how's she now, to assure everyone that she's suffering, horribly.
>>
PSA it's "hanged" when you're talking about a convict, "hung" when you're talking about a dishcloth, and "hung" when you're talking about muh dick.
>>
i feel bad for her desu
>>
>>75970639
Ever seen Punishment Park?
>>
>>75963751
I'd do it just to get the case off my desk.
>>
>>75969870

Bullets are cheap
>>
>>75974907
The death penalty should only be used in order to maintain public order and to protect public safety in situations where the criminal justice system is otherwise unable to. This bitch is in irons now. She isn't a threat to anyone anymore. Throwing her in a hole and letting her rot there is justice served. She still has Hell to look forward to.
>>
>>75971708

>believing someone like this can be rehabilitated

Hello Tumblr
>>
File: hol_of_cost.jpg (84 KB, 847x846) Image search: [Google]
hol_of_cost.jpg
84 KB, 847x846
>>75974283
>believing her excuses for why she tortured and murdered her kids
You actually fucking believe her lies?
She was raping and torturing them their whole lives, then one day came and little Steven died while mommy was playing her games. The sister threatened to rat ehr out, so she had to go too. She kept em in the freezer so the youngest ones would be too scared to rat her out.
>she tortured ALL her kids for years
Her story is such obvious bullshit, only another retard would believe it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLqi7LrrJJk
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3014147/Mother-accused-killing-son-9-daughter-13-eldest-daughter-body-freezer.html
>>
>>75972378

Wow, so deep.

With this post you've completely deconstructed the justice system and the concept of punishment.
>>
>>75976041

>hall of cost

If there's anything Jews fear more than the Holocaust it's the hall of cost.
>>
>>75963751
What exactly are you wanting? There is no harsher punishment than life in prison (other than adding torture on top of it).
>>
>>75963751
>no parole

I agree with it, life in prison is going to be fucking hell for her

Those that hurt/kill kids, let alone THEIR OWN kids are gonna be in for a world of hurt behind bars, women prisons can be just as bad as mens so she probably wont last long.
>>
>>75976452
Torture then death.
Simple, straighforward, time-tested.
>>
>>75976452
this is just simply not true

Life in prison could theoretically be a horrible punishment, such as if the inmate were to carry out their sentence in solitary confinement. I might be okay with that, actually. (I'm pro death penalty)

But in reality, life in prison isn't actually all that bad. The one thing you can't do is go online, and I know for a faggot like you that sounds horrible, but you can do pretty much anything else. They have video games, albeit retro. They have TV and movies, and books. An infinite amount of books. There's also sports and working out and just hanging out outside. You get 3 square meals/day and never pay rent. You have to do a little work, but not much.

I mean... considering this is where we sent people who do multiple homicides and rapes, it's a fucking paradise.
>>
>>75976452
I hear it costs more to execute them. Is this true?
>>
>>75977070
The additional bureaucracy costs more.

>>75976705
But that is less harsh of a punishment
>>
>>75977070
Unfortunately, yes, it's true. This is because they spend decades in court appealing their sentence, and all that time in a room with taxpayer employees making good money (judges, lawyers, court staff) adds up.
>>
File: 1458101255396.jpg (774 KB, 900x655) Image search: [Google]
1458101255396.jpg
774 KB, 900x655
>>75963751
anyone who kills niggers is ok by me, set her free and give her a new knife
>>
Solitary confinement for the rest of her life would be well worth it.

Why give her the easy way out by killing her? She probably wants that.
>>
This is just fucking depressing.
>>
>>75977182
Sorry, to be more specific:
>torture her to death
No, growing old in prison isn't a "worse" punishment.
>>
>>75963751
>nigger rationalism
>afromurican intellectuals
>women death penalty meme
>light-brown skin color aka white-subhuman interbreeding

Burger Land of the free and the brave.
>>
Just fucking burn her at the stake.
Punishment fits the crime.
>>
>>75966669
Why do you blame her for that? You'd still be paying just as much in taxes if she didn't go to jail. Blame the government for taking your money regardless of how full the prisons are.
>>
>>75977809
>light-brown skin color aka white-subhuman interbreeding
We didn't invent that hobby, Jose.
>>
File: Punishment_park.jpg (49 KB, 450x606) Image search: [Google]
Punishment_park.jpg
49 KB, 450x606
>>75975046
I did, hope Trump makes this fiction a reality.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suh2r2ojP3I
>>
>>75963751
Life in prison - a womans prison - will be far harder than the death penality for this murderer, because kids were involved. Other inmates, particularly females hate other female kid killers. Give it two years. She'll be gone by then.
>>
>>75964013
this
>>75963751
she was just hunting without a license, who cares.
>>
>>75974283
>Her older daughter raped her son for years, and was starting to rape her other brother that was under 12 yrs old.
>Her daughter was literally squeezing her menstrual pad so that it drained into her youngest brothers mouth. She then gang raped her youngest brother with the other until he was crying from anal fissures and that's when the mom found out.

Niggers never lie, you heard it here first. Her skin color is secondary to her being an absolute piece of shit who should be force fed broken glass.
>>
>>75963751
There are fates worse death.
>>
>>75978348

This anon gets it.

Even the hardest, most dangerous career criminals are revolted by those who prey on children, even if they beat their own kids.

This person will find no finds in prison, and I'm going to take a wild guess and say that no one survives in prison long without some friends.
>>
>>75974283

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She should have called child services or the police and had her them institutionalized, instead of torturing them and murdering them.

Assuming her testimony isn't bullshit.
>>
File: 01.jpg (28 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
28 KB, 580x326
>>75963751

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz3PhWFhA3I
>>
File: ZIMBABWE.jpg (17 KB, 452x348) Image search: [Google]
ZIMBABWE.jpg
17 KB, 452x348
>>75963751
>was spreading her shitty crazy nignog genes to the world, but then killed the offsprings
and nothing of vallue was lost
>>
>>75963751
If the cop off to the left took her behind the courthouse and shot her dead, in what way would society he worse off? What social goods is this woman providing that we couldn't do without?

Look at his eyes; he's seen this shit so often he doesn't care anymore.
>>
>>75980817

Her crimes were horrific.

No child deserves what she did.
>>
Life in prison is worse than execution imho
>>
>>75975576
But ropes are reusable
>>
>>75981257

Sadly when you add up how expensive it is to execute someone, with the actual execution and court appeals it's cheaper to imprison someone for life than kill them.

>Democratic Gov. Jon Corzine commuted the executions of 10 men to life imprisonment without parole. Legal costs were too great and produced no result, lawmakers said. After spending an estimated $4.2 million for each death sentence, the state had executed no one since 1963. Also, eliminating capital punishment eliminated the risk of executing an innocent person.

>http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-03-07-exepensive-to-execute_N.htm
Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.