[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP ME /pol/ I'VE FUCKING HAD IT >turn in paper at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1463028157797.jpg (43 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1463028157797.jpg
43 KB, 900x900
HELP ME /pol/ I'VE FUCKING HAD IT

>turn in paper at uni
>speaking on fictional example character called Dave
>refer to him as "he"
>points taken off for sexism because Dave is not necessarily a "he"

It's my example character!!

AND I had to visit this fucking " "play" " where a bunch of black actors molested white actors like they were picking out slaves, then told all the white people in the audience to feel guilt for what they did "in the slave times"! Then all the black students and parents whooped and clapped and gave us aggressive looks while they insulted us!

Then I went to a nice little local restaurant later and there was only one other white family! All hispanics and blacks after that. They were so loud, hispanic kids running around and squealing like usual. A hispanic lady trying to speak to me in spanish and not leaving me alone when I don't understand what she's saying.

I'm not that conservative. I was okay with gay marriage. I'd like equality for everyone. But...

...I want my America back /pol/. I want my white America back.

What do I do?
>>
Complain to professor saying Dave could have been FTM and he's being extremely transphobic
>>
Speak up, fight, sabotage your school. beat up sandniggers, sjws if you have to. Do everything you fucking can, go to protests, we have to act if we want our world back brother.
>>
>>75963594
Complain to the dean
>>
File: WUZZATMEAN.png (151 KB, 329x328) Image search: [Google]
WUZZATMEAN.png
151 KB, 329x328
>>75963594
>make a character
>teacher tells YOU to YOUR face that YOUR character is not necessarily a he

This is why people shoot up schools.
>>
>I'm not that conservative.
>I want my white America back.

You don't see a contradiction here?
>>
>>75964226
I mean, I wasn't before. I haven't been, but now I'm seeing a desire for an America of my people that I've never had before. I guess I am now.
>>
>>75964101
this and also it never happened
>>
Move. America is a big place you entitled faggot
>>
File: 8149678.png (179 KB, 1308x1332) Image search: [Google]
8149678.png
179 KB, 1308x1332
Shitpost on the young turds YouTube videos of course
>>
>>75963594
>I'm not that conservative. I was okay with gay marriage
No sympathy for you then. You helped enable this liberal retardation
>>
>>75964101
I've already complained to my teacher, but our composition handbook says to always use he/she and other such terms unless a preference is explicitly stated, and especially in cases of persons unspecified. The section is called "avoiding sexism"
>>
>>75963594

Shit that never happened.

Go fuck yourself and shitpost on rebbit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.