[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell is going on over in Europe? What the hell is going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 5161651561.jpg (129 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
5161651561.jpg
129 KB, 1024x1024
What the hell is going on over in Europe? What the hell is going on with white culture all over the globe? I feel like I'm in some kind of dream...........
>>
>>75962027
well you shouldn't have invented the aeroplane then
>>
>>75962410
Do you know what happened to the dinosaurs? Or did they not teach that at your school as you stepped over shit on the way there.
>>
>>75962027

Nothing is happening.

Seriously.

It's 85% media lies. They're trying to make it look like there's some kind of white cleansing.

Not true.

We stand together with our cultural values all over Europe. No matter what they tell you on TV most europeans sand against this mass inmigration, politicians and this "cultural change" which is not really that strong or successful.

Just watch how the world suddenly turns to the far right in the near future, with based Putin and Trump at the lead.
>>
Isn't that a Sikh? I bet he'd happily get to work clubbing Islamic pedos to death in the alley behind the station.
>>
>>75963201
no, but i know they had 2 brains ...that's 2 more than you sheepshagger.
>>
>>75964135
Jesus fucking Christ, my brain.

POO
>>
>>75962027
>Scotland once again

For fuck sakes Scotland.

FUCKING SORT IT OUT.
>>
>>75964135
Humans technically have two brains cooperating as one
>>
File: 1381102332217.jpg (25 KB, 345x243) Image search: [Google]
1381102332217.jpg
25 KB, 345x243
>>75964301
They had some posts on their twitter about enforcing hate speech specifically against homosexuals and a whole bunch of shit about #SurrendAir

What the fuck?
>>
>>75963355
We already know that it's going to turn but the thing is that innocent people are going to die in the process.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.