[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this you, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1224430645.jpg (243 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1224430645.jpg
243 KB, 1024x576
Just watched "Me, myself and Irene"
>Man is a complete pushover
>Marries a domineering woman
>Woman cucks him for a black man
>She has 3 black kids who he raises
>Snaps
>Goes full /pol/ and ends up with a single white girl with no kids
>He now is assertive and manly.
>>
only in that I have mental problems but not multiple personality disorder
>>
>>75961646
This movie is fucking 10/10.

When I watched it again few months ago I also couldn't help thinking about /pol/ the whole time.

>Carrey developed a literal uncuck mode
>>
>>75961646
That cottonmouth scene. Jesus christ that was funny.
>>
>>75961829
Pol needs the uncucked mode
>>
Never seen this movie, how is Carrey in it?
I generally see him as a quite shitty actor that has done things that I found funny as a teenager.
>>
>>75962577
Just watch it, you won't regret.
It will be a sort of a boner kill if we tell you.
>>
I don't like it when men act manly. I'm only going to watch the first half
>>
The directors aren't jewish

hmmm
>>
>>75963077
>be Swedish
>like emasculated men
Unnecessary reply, we already assumed that of you
>>
>>75963491
>be huemonkey
>get gangraped
>>
Isn't this the movie where he gets a large black dildo shoved up his ass by a girl?
>>
>>75964541
no he did it to himself
>>
people on /pol/ arent cucks.

you might find some emasculated guy here and there but people who saw through the curtain of bullshit cant be cucks the redpill wont allow you to continue whatever broken path you might have been on
>>
>>75964322
There's no such thing as rape in Brazil. There's so much degeneracy that you don't need to rape.
All those shitty cases that show up are mostly retarded feminists who slutted out and regretted it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.