[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you practise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: images-4.png (22 KB, 355x415) Image search: [Google]
images-4.png
22 KB, 355x415
Would you practise?
>>
Do people really have to practice to swap hes to shes?
Even xirs are about as difficult to remember as learning a name but I refuse that on principle.
>>
>>75960967
damn I am now a shill 4 hill
>>
>>75960967
>tranny walking with a cane

guess xe shouldn't have gone to Chang's discount aftermarket penis factory
>>
>>75960967
I practise on your mom: he sucks cocks well.
>>
Would I practice hypnotic auto-suggestion in an attempt to dull my own mind and senses to a degree wherein I can live happily with the degeneracy and sin around me?

No. I would break off contact with anyone who thought they were a tranny.
>>
>>75960967

I'd tell her to eat a dick.
>>
>>75961146
this
>>
>>75961101
Xe is ginger as well, so xe gets bonus oppression points.
>>
>>75960967
I'd just call them an "it"
Much simpler that way.
>>
File: red-heat.jpg (48 KB, 856x482) Image search: [Google]
red-heat.jpg
48 KB, 856x482
>>75960967
We will do it better than you.
>>
>>75961426
>we Russians will do female-to-male transgender treatment better than you
>pic related
OK, but what does she look like after the hormone treatment?
>>
File: 1448961886608.jpg (10 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1448961886608.jpg
10 KB, 184x184
>>75960967
No because it's not that freakin' hard to get it right in the first place. A transman is obviously trying to looking masculine, a transwoman is obviously trying to look feminine. The only instance where it makes sense to fuck up is if you've known the person for like a decade and it's just a matter of the unconscious brain slipping into old habits. Or if you are used to talking like some southpark canadian who refers to everyone as 'guy'.

Seriously, who fucks this up regularly by accident?
>>
Is it practice or practise?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.