[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it even possible to discuss Trump with you without you faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: TrumpU.jpg (63 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TrumpU.jpg
63 KB, 1920x1080
Is it even possible to discuss Trump with you without you faggots jumping like mindless zombies when someone disagrees with him?
I want to talk about Trump University.We all know it,IT IS A SCAM.Deliberate scam to take the money out of unsuspecting victims.
Now some of you might say;they're stupid,they deserve their money taken."
hmm,not really sure.Especially when it comes to the fact that this is the guy who's running for the prez of the US.
Also,why would a billionaire do this kind of thing?It's small fish for him,IF HE REALLY IS A BILLIONAIRE.
It seems to me like everything about Trump is a fasade.He's not rich.He's not successful.
It sure does expain why he's so insecure.

Discuss.
>>
>>75958767
New York people are scum and trash.
>>
File: trumpfu1.jpg (171 KB, 502x533) Image search: [Google]
trumpfu1.jpg
171 KB, 502x533
This is my impression of him.
HE HAS NO PRINCIPLE.He's like a whore.He will do and say anything to achieve what he sets out to do.
Before it was the money.
Now it's politics.
I am 10000000% sure,CONFIDENT,that he will not build a wall.
He flipped on almost every single issue from the start,and you can expect him to flip even more in the future,to get indie's and leftists vote.
It really all falls down to him being a fraud,just like he was when he was a businessman.
>>
>>75959072

And Hillary hasnt? If he did 1/50th the shit hillary did youd be screaming bloody murder.

And Bernie's ideas wont work.

He's the best hope for humanity. Stop being brainwashed and think for yourself dude.
>>
>>75959316
>America
>Humanity
Kekd,world will not end because of trump. America has had worse presidents than him.

Only thing that will end is americas position as a superpower.
>>
Trump University was still cheaper, quicker, and more useful than a gender studies degree.
>>
>>75958767
Wasn't it just some real estate seminar that that slapped a clever name on?
Either way, don't care too much about it.

Looking at every little corner of a candidate's life and turning your nose up if you find one little thing you don't like is not a realistic way to approach American politics.
Trump is talking about bringing jobs back and enforcing the border.
Hillary is talking about open borders, admiring Merkel, and how white privilege is a thing that exists.

It's pretty clear to me, you'd have to be crazy or stupid to vote for Hillary.
In the somewhat unlikely event that Bernie beats Hillary, the question requires at least a little bit of thought but I'd still vote for Trump.
>>
>>75959072
>Hillary
>responsible for multiple deaths

>Trump
>not responsible for any deaths and against TTIP

Yea, Trump over Hillary any day
>>
I support trump, but I dont like how often he repeats himself.

Its fine at rallies, theyre ment to hype you up, but in interviews he says the same thing. It makes him look like he doesnt know what he's talking about.
>>
>>75958767
>>75959072
>Is it even possible to discuss Trump

Protip, the next time you want to make a subtle anti-Trump thread, don't overload it with a bunch of talking points thinking that we'll be too dumb to notice. You seriously overplayed your hand, if you're going to shill then you have to bait people into drawing their own conclusions about the data you present, you can't just vomit out the conclusion you WANT us to draw >>75959072. Step it up sempai.
>>
>>75959711
Lad he's ad libbing this whole campaign.
>>
>>75958767
>WOW OKAY SO LIKE... IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO JUST SLIGHTLY BE CRITICAL OF TRUMP WITHOUT GETTING ATTACKED??????
sure
>OKAY SO IN THIS EMAIL I GOT IM SUPPOSED TO SAY WE ALL KNOW TRUMP UNIVERSITY IS A TOTAL SCAM AND TRUMP IS LYING ABOUT HIS WEALTH AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE HES LYING ABOUT

Every time
Its so interesting how people who 'just want to be a little critical for a second' immediately jump to an insane level of rhetoric
>>
Look you fucking retard if you haven't figured it out by now this isn't about electing an infallible man or more so who has hidden their imperfections the best. It's about unraveling the the tightly knit fabric of a hidden society. A shadow group that influences individuals through greed that eats away at our freedoms without hardly any detection of its fascism.

Trump is a bafoon and everyone knows it, but he's a bafoon that's just smart enough to break the grip that the elite have on the world.

If we're wrong then it's another four years of the same tired bullshit. But if we're right, maybe some day the globalist agenda could be thwarted.
>>
>>75959711
He repeats himself because normalfags don't keep up with interviews and debates and press conferences
>>
>>75960046
Ding ding ding
>>
>>75960046
>trump is a buffoon
I literally don't understand this meme
He's exactly the politician I want
>>
>>75959787
>>75959666
>>75959316
Exactly what I was talking about.
Can say shit without you faggots being defensive,as if I'm talking about your mother.
I never even said anything about Hillary.Of course she's a whore cunt shit.
I'm talking about Trump here.It's funny how you guys will come up with every excuse under the sun for him.
>>
>>75958767
>Deliberate scam to take the money out of unsuspecting victims.
Like a real university then?
>>
>>75959787
underrated
>>
Trump Univeristy was a bad product, cynical and relied on a business plan that targets desperate people in financial distress.

I dont believe he had much anythibg to do with it other than selling his name.

This was bad judgement, as your name is important.
>>
>>75960379
would you sell your name for the scam university?
>>
>>75960379
it was also a scam
>>
>>75958864
>Australian """people""" are scum and trash
FTFY
>>
>>75958767
>why would a billionaire do this kind of thing?It's small fish for him,IF HE REALLY IS A BILLIONAIRE

Evidence is mounting that his net worth is probably between $150 million and $200 million. Ever since he took multiple bankruptcies, he has (for about 20 years now) engaged almost exclusively in marketing the Trump brand, making mostly small potatoes chump change by licensing the Trump name ... and it's been crashing hard.

He's a carnie huckster. Pretty much everything he's been doing is a scam. His entire world is going into full meltdown and he'll be lucky to be worth a couple million by the time this is over.

This is an essential read, it really pulls a number of news sources together:

Top 10 Reasons To Doubt Trump Is Even A Billionaire
- http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/top-ten-reasons-to-doubt-trump-is-even-a-billionaire

Don't just read that piece ... also follow the links in it and read the sources.

The entire Trump "empire" is a carnival snake oil show. The "god-emperor" is not only naked, he's a craven two-bit scam artist. He won't ever release his tax returns because he can't. They will prove he hasn't been a billionaire for over a decade, and possibly never was. He's in serious debt and has no clue how to run his own finances.

Not really a surprise to anyone who has followed his career for the last 30-40 years.

The big guns will start firing come August and September. His mob connections in New York are deeper and dirtier than Christie the Corpulent.
>>
>>75961073
He owns some buildings that are alone worth more than that.
Signs point to him not owning a lot of liquid wealth, yes. Liquid assets are not the only form of wealth, though, and you can see just by having eyes that he owns quite a lot of expensive real estate.

I don't really understand why democrats are so eager to point him out as poor.
Don't you see the message it sends when you go on about how Bernie is middle class and one of us and then turn around and go "Trump is POOR hahahahahaha"?
>>
>>75961073
this.

I can't help but say that it fucking sucks that there's nobody else,not on republican not on democrat side.
>>
>>75961355
I don't think anyone wants to portray him as poor.
The opposite is true.It's Trump that wants to portray himself as billionaire and a super successful businessman,when in fact he's full of shit.
>>
>Is it even possible to discuss Trump with you without you faggots jumping like mindless zombies when someone disagrees with him?

Literally no. Not because these people are unreasonable, but because /pol/ has recently adopted a religion of willpower affecting quantum probability. Even if they don't have complete confidence, they're scared that vocalizing their anxieties might hurt Trump's chances. So they say act like what they want to happen is 100% garunteed to happen, hoping that they can sway the universe.
>>
It wasn't a scam and it was more valuable education in a smaller period of time for a LOT less money than your 4 year average sheet of toilet paper you get from a real university.
>>
File: 2ec.png (572 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572 KB, 600x580
>>75961586
>people here unironically believe this
>>
>>75961507
No, there's definitely been an effort by various camps of liberals to try and point out that he's somehow poor. I've seen Berniebros do it, and Hillary's camp tried (unsuccessfully) to nickname him poor Donald for some reason.

If you want to catch him in lies or contradictions, there are some much easier things to go after. Things that actually have to do with his policy and are relevant to the election too.
Trying to say he's poor makes no sense to me, the nigga owns some of the most expensive buildings in the country and sleeps in a gold plated bedroom.
>>
>>75961586
good example of a well thought out excuse.
>>
>>75961355

You don't know what "net worth" means, and you don't know what "liquid assets" means.

Probably a good time for you to shut the fuck up. You're too retarded and ignorant to take part in this discussion.
>>
File: image.jpg (342 KB, 1269x953) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
342 KB, 1269x953
>>75958767

>(((((student)))))
>>
>>75961073
>>75961390
The only point that has a value in the article is the 10 th.
Bloomberg and forbes place him into billionare tier (I say 4 billion dollars).
He barely has any liquidity, look at Trump tower chicago, he has a 10% stake in the whole building and the building costs were paid off by a large deutsche bank loan (600 mil $).
He sold the apartments, the large part of the ownership and kept a small stack for him just to put the Trump brand and running the hotel.
He runs basically on loans because of liquidity shortages but his net worth is 4 billion if you look in his assets.
>>
>>75959595
>Trump is talking about bringing jobs back
You mean the manufacturing jobs that will be automated when they come back to the states?
>>
>>75958767

This article is a pretty essential read:

Greg Abbott’s top consumer attorneys built a $5.4M case against Donald Trump, but it never happened

- http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2016/06/greg-abbotts-top-consumer-attorneys-built-a-5-4m-case-against-donald-trump-but-it-never-happened.html/

Texas built a case to take him down for his fraud and scam ... but the Republicans killed the case, even though it was rock solid and would have been pursued ... had it been almost anyone other than a wealthy Republican.
>>
>>75961700
maybe you should work on reading and being able to keep up with a conversation there, champ
Trump's net worth is obviously higher than 150-200 million. It's mostly property. Property is not liquid.
People look at Trump's lack of liquid assets and assume that his net worth is low.

>>75961831
Automation isn't quite as perfect as you seem to think. There are lots of "automated" car manufacturers around here, KIA and whatnot. They still employ a lot of people, the machines are good at what they're good at but they don't do everything.
>>
I simply don't care. I am still voting for Trump.
>>
>>75958767
Meanwhile, Hillary has a net worth of $45 million which she acquired through legalized bribery. But, no, let's focus on Trump University.
>>
OP here.
I am quite aware of what Hillary presidency means.
It means unleashing more feminism,white guilt and privilege,more shitty planned and planted wars in the middle east etc.
Why am I even making the thread?

Because I know for sure that Trump is not what we all expected.I know this since months ago.
It's just that I'm not sure if it's better to let the house burn down,and start from scratch(Hillary,Bernie would have done the job even faster),or take the slow route with Trump.
Because Trump sure as hell won't do shit.He cares nothing about issues we care about.
>>
File: 200% smug.jpg (16 KB, 234x255) Image search: [Google]
200% smug.jpg
16 KB, 234x255
>>75958767
>Translation:
>I'm a cuck, please fuck my mouth daddy

Blah blah no one cares about cuck words. Vote Trump, oh wait, you're from some shithole that is completely irrelevant. Watch me vote for Trump.
>>
File: trump poor.jpg (234 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
trump poor.jpg
234 KB, 800x600
>>75958767
It's true, he's penniless. Here's a rare pic of him on his day off that the Trump campaign doesn't want you to see.
>>
>>75961824
>The only point that has a value in the article is the 10 th

That's a lie.

Try reading for comprehension. Point after point after point is documented and backed up. Every single point in that article has validity. All ten of them together are damning.

And, this is just the very beginning of the discovery process. The whole "trump legend"is a fabrication, and the house of cards has been falling. It's now starting into the avalanche phase.

It's on Trump now to prove he's worth even one billion, and he can't do that because he isn't worth that. The only question now is how much less than one billion is he worth?

And those numbers look like he's worth less than Mitt Romney.

Nobody is trying to claim he's "poor." It's pretty clear he's worth well over $100 million, maybe even $400-500 million.

The point is that all his other claims are pure fraud. He's had over 50 years to take the money he was born with and turn it into something more ... and he hasn't. He's a business failure and a fraud. After 50 years, he may be worth less than what he inherited from his father.

If Trump isn't a business genius, he has nothing else. The evidence is in: he is not a business genius ... he doesn't even look like a normalfag businessman. Half the /pol/fags could have made more money than Trump if they had inherited what he did and invested it for 50 years.

The god-emperor has no clothes.

This kills the Republican party.
>>
File: 1455850868447.png (456 KB, 804x876) Image search: [Google]
1455850868447.png
456 KB, 804x876
>>75962265
>calls someone a cuck,implying that someone wants to get fucked in a mouth by a daddy
>all the while defending his daddy without any arguments
>>
>>75958767
>I want to talk about Trump University.We all know it,IT IS A SCAM.Deliberate scam to take the money out of unsuspecting victims.

It doesnt even claim to be a real college

Meanwhile dozens of colleges do, while offering all these bullshit degrees and certifications in bullshit fields

Literally like half of all young people are taking worthless degrees

Why in the absolute fuck should i care if someone is dumb enough to get scammed?

They're just gonna rid the genepool of themselves, protecting people from themselves only poisons your gene pool
>>
>>75962315
Again,this guy knows his shit.
>cucks will try to deny this
>>
>>75960046
>implying Bernie wouldnt do that better
Anon, pls.
>>
>>75958767
>We all know it,IT IS A SCAM.Deliberate scam to take the money out of unsuspecting victims.
Only thing to discuss is how much of a faggots you are for lying, but I guess pointing out that even the prosecution can only keep getting signed statements from people who are happy with their investment (3-4 vs 17-25 statements, and the prosecution is looking only for the former) makes me a mindless zombie.

Faggot.
>>
File: A Trump of our own 2.jpg (397 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
A Trump of our own 2.jpg
397 KB, 1280x720
>>75962315
Trump inherited that money after he was a multi-billionaire. Nice try shill.

>>75962362
Yeah, because you're a cuck. I don't need an argument. Your opinion doesn't matter, your country doesn't matter.
>>
>>75960212
>imageboard
>different opinions
>complaing about people being defensive.

you are something, and by that a fucking idiot
>>
>>75962381

You're going to really hurt your back moving the goalposts around that much.

By the way, Trump University advertised itself as a "university." In the State of New York, it's illegal and fraudulent to make that claim without accreditation. New York is currently processing a lawsuit against Trump and Trump University for perpetuating that fraud.
>>
File: back2r.png (510 KB, 770x789) Image search: [Google]
back2r.png
510 KB, 770x789
>>
>>75959392
my god eurocucks are so delusional

what in the absolute fuck even gives you the idea that he could be bad like hillary or bernie?

you think he's some gun toting racist redneck?

holy fuck you europoors need to be put out of your fuckin misery
>>
>>75958767
>Also,why would a billionaire do this kind of thing?It's small fish for him,IF HE REALLY IS A BILLIONAIRE.

Multiple streams of revenue, you poorfag.
>>
>>75962381
>Why in the absolute fuck should i care if someone is dumb enough to get scammed?
I knew someone would say that.
It's not even about caring for those people.It's about the fact that it shows what he's able to do,effortesly.It's shows lack of honor,moral and principles.
It also shows that he's not really a billionaire,if he's willing to do scams for hundred thousands of dollars.
>>
>>75962606
>Trump inherited that money after he was a multi-billionaire.

Nope. Posting bald-faced lies is not a "discussion."

Come back some other day after you've actually read up on some facts.
>>
>>75962633
Who gives a even a single fuck about any of that? It's like Trump said, he could literally shoot someone to death in the middle of 5th Avenue and I'd still vote for him. He could rape your mother and smother your sister with a pillow and sell the video footage of it on his website and I'd still vote for him.

Because the alternative is a gun grabbing woman that wants to raise my taxes and thinks Muslims and and illegals belong in the United States when they simply do not.
>>
>>75962633
My fucking sides, the only people who care about a bunch of retards signed up for basketweaving classes are a bunch of retards who are already taking scam degrees at colleges and are voting for bernie or hillary anyway
>>
File: lalalacanthearyou.jpg (62 KB, 499x376) Image search: [Google]
lalalacanthearyou.jpg
62 KB, 499x376
>>75962606
>Yeah, because you're a cuck. I don't need an argument. Your opinion doesn't matter, your country doesn't matter.
Literally pic related.
>>
>>75961355
No one wants to portray him as poor you idiot.
Most of people here don't even hate Trump.
But man is literally hinging his candidacy on "im rich as fuck", and now it appears he isn't.
>>
>>75962658
That's the kind of attitude that reflects insecure emotional thinking. Humans are emotional creatures, as our thoughts begin at an emotional level before they make it to higher cognitive functions in the brain. Obviously sometimes, like in your post as an example, your post is a reflection of when thinking never even makes it to higher cognitive processes.

I'm saying you're emotionally stupid. Like a majority of vocal /pol/. Get out of your own ass you fucking retard. America is shit, and youre too proud about the kind of pile of shit it is to accept any change. You suck
>>
>>75962742
>lack of honor

>to scam stupid liberal faggots who think anything that is taught in anything that resembles a college is going to make them deserve a job

literally anyone with half a brain would do the same, and would be a better person for it
>>
File: are you frustrated.jpg (413 KB, 624x531) Image search: [Google]
are you frustrated.jpg
413 KB, 624x531
>>75962789
Fred Trump died in 1999 you illiterate faggot. Trump already had a multi-billion net worth in 1999.

>>75962848
Exactly the response I'd expect from a cucked Eurofaggot.
>>
>>75962918
I see someone is watching Athene!
>>
>>75959547
Underrated
>>
>>75962918
Ouch what a burn, i dont think with emotions and want to save a bunch of retards from themselves

Got me good

Holy shit i was 100% sure you were a european

Get the fuck out of my country
>>
>>75962265
>>75962606
Your shitbag arguments rank up with niggers that voted for Obama because he's a nigger.
>>
File: 1421038405795.jpg (375 KB, 661x642) Image search: [Google]
1421038405795.jpg
375 KB, 661x642
>>75963079
>butthurt nigger detected

We get it, you wuz a kang. Welcome to my filters Dontayvius.
>>
>>75963043
Leave it to the retards not to know shit about the human psyche or neuroscience. You fail. Nice example of how to be a shitty human though
>>
File: trumppi nistinä.jpg (143 KB, 597x800) Image search: [Google]
trumppi nistinä.jpg
143 KB, 597x800
And another one.

He's a hobo who just dressed in a suit and decided to run for president!
>>
>>75963016
It's cool. He became me
>>
>>75963242
give me one reason why we should save people from themselves that wont just lead to a vicious cycle of retards reproducing until society collapses

im waiting
>>
>>75959072
That's it, I am now a #ClitForClinton
>>
>>75958767
Hahaha stupid croat pig go post about you croat hilary hahahaha
>>
File: 1464857700695.jpg (114 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1464857700695.jpg
114 KB, 600x450
>>75958767
>croatia thinking his opinion matters on our board.

cyka blyat
>>
>>75963304
start by learning some self awareness you angsty fuck. Psychology and neuroscience are your friend. Good diet is your friend. You need these things to have a properly decent functioning brain, and I bet you're lacking in all of them.

Then once your tiny shit mind is a little less shit, you can move on to bigger aspects of reality like how everyone's collective actions comes with collective consequences. Protip: shitty selfish attitudes like yours come with the most consequences.
>>
>>75958767
How about we discuss how Croatians are fucking war criminals how about that?
https://youtu.be/HsQ-eSveN6A
>>
>>75958767

Trum has been set up.

The people who are runnig the case against his university are Hillary supporters and financers.

They're just trying to slow down the Donald.
>>
>>75963406
oh hello,my Slav friend
>>75963304
>everyone who wants to learn real estate business is a scum who deserves to be scammed
>not Trump though,he a good boi
>>75963283
Athene is a good guy.sucks that he's a liberal though.
>>
A lot of people are saying noone cares about trump u.

I imagine a lot of trump voters are white lower middle class/middle class who work some job and earn an honest living.

I don't see how at least some of those people wouldn't flinch if they had to vote for a person that scammed people. It's such a lowly thing.

He really has to get ahead of the curve on this one.
>>
File: 1455363277593.png (381 KB, 453x488) Image search: [Google]
1455363277593.png
381 KB, 453x488
>>75963542
>falling for the Serb propaganda
>>
>>75963304

google: Somalia
>>
>>75963599

Hillary is way worse to bee honest.

Waaaaay worse.
>>
>>75963599
>I don't see how at least some of those people wouldn't flinch if they had to vote for a person that scammed people. It's such a lowly thing.
This.
>>
>>75963648

>Falling for the derailing propaganda
>>
>>75958767
>I want to talk about Trump University.We all know it,IT IS A SCAM.Deliberate scam to take the money out of unsuspecting victims.

You mean like the American higher education system in general? Color me surprised.
>>
>>75963496
Croatia is not a slav
>>
>>75963714
Yes we are.
For now.
>>
>>75963648
>being a subhuman non white croat
>>
>>75963648
I'm starting to think you're just a Clinton shill that likes the fact that the Clinton's illegally slaughtered Serbs on behalf of Muslim trash. Maybe you want Clinton to once again misappropriate our military for a war against Serbs?
>>
>>75962848
After some reflection, I decided to explicitly state the reason I responded the way I did.

1: Your OP was pure faggotry. You started with whining about "UR ALL FAGETS AND YOU'LL JUST JUMP ON ME LIEK MINDLESS SHEEPLE!" I gave you exactly what you wanted.

2: You make a bunch of assertions with no citations. Many of them are just baseless nonsense you pulled out of your ass, which I assume is where you store what you call your brain. Some of it is completely unknowable in the first place example below

>I am 10000000% sure,CONFIDENT,that he will not build a wall.

3: You are from an irrelevant shithole so if your'e going to opine about my country's politics at least don't do it with a whining rambling OP. Show some fucking respect you barely literate Euronigger.

4: Fuck you.
>>
>>75958767
[reddit faggot detected]
>>
Scam:

Accredited Universities
Industry Certifications
Industry Seminars

They are all scams. Some just cost more than others. It was NOT fraud - TU did not market itself as anything other than what it was.
>>
>>75960254
Underrated

t. just graduated but got a job at Lockheed anyway
>>
File: 1455865815283.jpg (59 KB, 513x510) Image search: [Google]
1455865815283.jpg
59 KB, 513x510
>>75963828
>being this buttblasted
>>
>>75964057
>being this much non white
>>
>>75963648
>making a genocide and forget to kill albanians
>>
>>75962863
There little to nothing to suggest that. Consider for example, that article up there. It has so few reasons they had to repeat the investigation and allegation of a single man three times, repeats the one of another two times (one who tries to paint liquid assets as wealth), five are completely unsourced about their claim and I literally speculations, and so on and so forth. Hell, the link saying there is a deutsch bank assessment? It doesn't have a link to it but the word of the guy who says there is a Deutsche Bank assessment in the first point. Actually do what he said and you won't find the original claims sourced, just stated by the same people over and over again with no access to documentation for them.

It's literally a social justice research paper, were everyone plays telephone and speaks of facts while relying on the previous person opinions to support theirs.
>>
File: merica-pride-gun-eagle-1.jpg (190 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
merica-pride-gun-eagle-1.jpg
190 KB, 400x300
>>75964057
>be dirt poor Eurotrash
>get BTFO
>"u mad"

Excellent comeback. Stay dumb you wacky intellectual cuckold
>>
>>75964111
>thinks I care about his approval
>>75964113
too bad it never happened
>>
>>75964250
At leat he doesn't live in a country which doesn't have its own people
>>
File: FU.gif (884 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
FU.gif
884 KB, 245x150
>croatia
>>
>>75958767
>Is it even possible to discuss Trump with you without you faggots jumping like mindless zombies when someone disagrees with him?
Of course not, because anyone refuting your "disagreeing" with him is automatically labeled a mindless zombie.
>>
>be Croatian
>fuck sister
>fuck town donkey
>nothing else to do
>I know I'll shit post on American message board
>>
>>75959787
>ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A SHILL
/pol/ really is one mind.
>>
>>75964368
Neither do you lmao, you're not even in a real country. Just something my country forced together like 2 lumps of shit.

Talk to me about national identity when you've had one for more than 2 decades Mr. 2006.

:^)
>>
>Testimony From Ronald Schnackenberg, a Former Employee of Trump University

>In a set of documents unsealed on Tuesday, Mr. Schnackenberg, a sales manager, recounted how he was reprimanded for not pushing a financially struggling couple hard enough to sign up for a $35,000 real estate class, despite his conclusion that it would endanger their economic future. He watched with disgust, he said, as a fellow Trump University salesman persuaded the couple to purchase the class anyway.

>“I believe that Trump University was a fraudulent scheme,” Mr. Schnackenberg wrote in his testimony, “and that it preyed upon the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money.”

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/06/01/us/politics/schnackenberg-testimony.html
>>
>>75964368
Kill yourself Eurocuck.
>>
File: pol flow chart.jpg (46 KB, 637x633) Image search: [Google]
pol flow chart.jpg
46 KB, 637x633
>>75964895
>Mr. Schnackenberg
>Berg
>>
>>75959072
>I will vote for Donald Trump because of his principles

Said no one ever.
>>
File: 89457_trump_06.jpg (158 KB, 1500x807) Image search: [Google]
89457_trump_06.jpg
158 KB, 1500x807
>>75958767
>>75959072
>>75960533
>>75960212
>>75961507
>>75962176
PRO TIP: use your space bar when you use punctuation to leave two spaces after every period and one space after every comma. Otherwise, readers will dismiss your comments as the rantings of a lunatic.
>>
>>75959072
B-b-but Hillary is way worse! Donald's word means nothing, but he's simply the lesser of two evils! That's why I own a MAGA hat and endorse the god emperor with every fiber of my being.
>>
>>75961073
You hyped this bitch as link too much. 1, 2 and six are the same same source. The source point 3 has the same info as the first source. 4, 7 and 8 don't have a source at all. Very inflated piece but pretty good I guess. Nothing will really make sense unless Trump releases his tax records.
>>
>>75965086
yeah,but who employed a Jew and gave him directions?
>>
>>75959595
Which jobs is he bringing back? Manufacturing jobs?

>Since 1975, manufacturing output has more than doubled, while employment in the sector has decreased by 31%.

Bernie just wants to redistribute the wealth generated by automation to the people displaced by it.

He really is/was the best option. It sucks that we'll have to endure at least for years of non-progress and more jobs lost to automation for people to accept this.
>>
>>75966263
Why should he do anything his wealth and status is no longer a issue m8

he could literally repeat that he is going to build a giant wall with his name on it over an dover again and he will keep the same votes m8

>inb4 trump is not arrogant enough to build a fucking giant wall and put his name on it no matter the cost to the country just to make a desperate point against him.
>>
>>75966330
>He really is/was the best option.
You're going too far.
As far as ideology goes,he's everything that we are not.
>>
>>75965309
>I want Mexicans in my country
>Mexican intellectuals
>Mexicans smell nice

Said no one ever, or at least not without a mountain of irony.

>>75966295
Some mid level manager. You think Donald oversees that shit himself? I don't even maintain that direct of control over my business and have less than 10 employees.

This is how I can tell you're a worthless poor faggot with no real world experience. The boss doesn't handle hiring sales, he hires the manager and in a company the size of Donald's that manager was hired by a manager hired by a manager.

Perhaps you should reserve your political opinions till you've had a job and graduate high school.
>>
I feel bad for murifats. Trump will fuck america up like nobody before. Hillary is pure bitch and Bernie will die soon. Huge continent with 0 sane candidate. Fucked up
>>
>>75966572
Yea m8 dealing a blow to PC culture and sending a symbolic message that a man that addresses the only real issue we need to worry about of a massive demographic shift of browns replacing whites in this country is not a net positive.

if you don't think whites being replaced in masses by immigration and shit skin welfare artificially allowing a boom in their population then your a shill as there wont be a country left if we don't start NOW addressing this.
>>
>>75966401
see
>>75965466
>>
>>75962315
Yeah I've been trying to argue this but it falls on deaf ears. At best you get "but Hillary..." Donald basically convinced people he was rich through ostentatious affectations, enough to sell his name as a symbol of wealth. It's clever but sleazy.

The thing is we could have been channeling all of our meme magic into a third party candidate instead of throwing full fledged support behind the not-Hillary-or-Bernie choice.
>>
>>75966330
cant wait for Trump to bring back the menial factory jobs to america and remove the minimum wage, reducing taxes for the rich and removing all environmental regulations.

To compete with China one must become china
>>
>>75966844
I blew him the fuck out. Go through my posts and try to argue. The reason your nonsense is falling on deaf ears is because you're full of shit.
>>
>>75966844
how does him being rich as he says or not change anything m8?

I will wait. Prepare to alienate the average American with concerns no one has
>>
>>75966561
>Some mid level manager.
who hired that mid level manage and gave him directions?
>This is how I can tell you're a worthless poor faggot with no real world experience
I'm actually pretty well off bro,don't worry about it.
>The boss doesn't handle hiring sales, he hires the manager and in a company the size of Donald's that manager was hired by a manager hired by a manager.
So when you're trying to remove guilt from trump,then you point out at low level managers/workers.
When you're pointing at Trump's successes,it's Trump.
It's absurd that you're even mentioning anybody but Trump here.HE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HIS BUSINESS DOES.
It seems to me that you're the one with no real world experience,as you should know about responibility in kindergarden.
>>
>>75966956
Well how does one operate in a free trade market when we are not addressing that we will have to compete with whip and a bowl of a rice a day

I like how you bring up a issue no one wants to addresses but tries to use it as a political point like you just did
>>
>>75966956
>remove the minimum wage
>removing all environmental regulations
I wish but he won't.
>>
>>75966976
Sorry m8 trump U and his reported net wealth has nothing to do with why he's getting votes.
>>
>>75958767
>croatia
Irrelevant opinions. Instead of worrying about other countries political environment, why don't you instead work on your crumbling GDP and workforce, or your healthcare costs going into the toilet or your countries insanely high interest rates.

You have such a laughing stock of a shit country that you come to a mongolian throat singing forum to bitch about what other countries politicians do? What are you fucking retarded?

Go worry about your own dying country you fucking idiot.
>>
>>75967052
we have been competing with it for ages and are constantly on top. But Im fine with americans also working for a bowl of rice a day.
>>
ITT
truly defeated shills clinging to non issues and avoiding reality.

Trumps not as rich as he says is for sure going to work keep it up
>>
>>75967163
NO m8 your nation does not

you come in 18th and the like behind places like hong kong in GDP you sorry fuck lol you cant even compete with us
>>
>>75966961
It changes a few things. For one, it makes him dishonest right out of the gate. Two, he has no political experience and people use his business background as a valid stand-in thereof. But if he's actually a bad businessman then there's no reason to support him anymore than some random guy off the street with the same political positions.
>>
>>75967091
I know.
It just shows what kind of a person he is.
>>75967140
See guys. Read this post.
This is how emotionally hurt people react when you say something that they do not approve of.
It's okay man.Keep sucking that golden dick of Trump's,if it makes you feel good.
>>
>>75966976
Trump organized the business at the highest level, he isn't involved in the day to day operations. It is a business that falls under the umbrella of his larger organization that he DOES oversee the day to day operations of.

You incredibly inexperienced in the world of business. If you're really "well off" (which I doubt) it's not because you've ever ran a business kek
>>
Trump University existed because he was trying to be a self-help guru.

There are lots of dudes out there that go on the seminar/self-help circuit.

He was one of them. He thought he could teach people to be like him... like Tony Robbins or Deepak Chopra or that Asian guy.

The Asian guy who wrote Rich Dad, Poor Dad.

At least he didn't go Tom Cruise.

It was a bad idea but he probably thought it would be cool. Some of these self-help people get movies made out of their lives.
>>
File: 1464389796925.jpg (59 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1464389796925.jpg
59 KB, 300x300
You mean... Trump is... Trump is only a billionaire and not a gorrilionaire?

Shit! SHIT! WHAT ARE WE DOING /pol/? Well this changes everything about him.
>>
>>75967307
Sorry m8 you are talking about his wealth it is undeniable he runs successful business and makes jobs both of which are more than any other candidate. Everyone in America lies about wealth EVERYONE some people like Hillary lie they are poorer than they are for example. Political experience is not a issue our best and first president ever had zero and could not read as well as his own wife.

you have zero left m8 stay on topic

your done.
>>
>>75967328
Nigger, you have a dying country.
You have much more to worry about than some politician across the world who spray tans and spends hours every day on his hair.

Are you legitimately retarded?

Talk about your own countries issues, there are plenty of angry croatians here, go fucking do something about your shit country.
>>
>>75967328
What kind of person is that

like the average American?
>>
>>75967301
Swedens GDP is an indication on how were competing nationally?
>>
>>75967530
Yes m8 as its literally a measure of your domestic wealth creation so if yours is lower than a nation that uses slave labor your not coming out on top.
>>
>>75958767
>Literal Prince of Nigeria like business model
The God-Emperor was doing his country a great service.
First, people pay to go to seminars. That isn't hidden. He doesn't mislead people as to what this program is. That makes it legal,
Secondly, if someone is ass fucking backwards and stupid enough to believe a seminar is going to solve all their financial problems, they deserve to lose everything.

Life isn't fair, it's a cagematch with gasoline and matches. Sucks that people are stupid, but this is for the best.
>>
>>75967307
Can we do away with this myth that being dishonest automatically makes someone an unelectable, irrational choice for a candidate? He can be dishonest in our favor :^) But perhaps I am just a shill
>>
>>75967604
coming out on top = reaping the benefits of their hard work
>>
>>75967530
Not to mention Singapore that you fruits talk up about beating out America economically uses slave labor and human trafficking.
>>
>>75963714

Let me guess, we're serbs :^)
>>
>>75967669
Sorry m8 they are reaping the objective benefits of WORK as they have more money and therefore spending POWER because of it your now treading into some type of idealistic personal world view.
>>
>>75960212
You really should consider killing yourself.
>>
>>75967767
?
These people are poor as shit whereas I can buy a new Tv/computer/Phone/whatever they build every month
>>
>>75959787
>. You seriously overplayed your hand, if

Your comment sounds like something out of an anime
>>
>>75967890
Sorry m8 the average Americana and Singapore citizen have the same spending power both are larger than yours.

they do it with half the resource because of slave labor and unfair labor trade.
>>
>>75958767
>i just want to debate, why are all of you faggots jumping like mindless zombies when someone disagress with him
> WE ALL KNOW IT, TRUMP UNIVERSITY IS A SCAM AND HES INSECURE, IM A CRUZ MISSILE NAO lmao

get fukt and sage
>>
>>75967917
Well he did just destroy the OP's passive aggressive shilling in a almost comical fashion.
>>
>>75958767
>the only people that don't like trump aren't even American citizens, in this case we got some loser from Croatia
>>
>>75960212
This. As soon as you criticize trump, without even mentioning anyone else, these retarded inbreds will assume you're a Hillary or Bernie supporter and they'll spam that instead of addressing any of your points. Same thing if you're Canadian. Leaf this leaf that. So much cognitive dissonance
>>
>>75958767

People unironically think that a Jew York based oligarch is an underdog, and on the side of the common man. Crashing the plane is part of his plan, so expect stuff even crazier than his transgendered bathroom support. Like his wife being transgendered, for example.

Time to start putting money on Hillary.
>>
>>75967953
Im a poor ass student but even I can afford an apartment, a car, electronics, clothes, furniture with money over to put into stocks. I doubt a chinese person could do this
>>
>>75968174
Sorry m8 literally briging up anti illegal immigration anti globalist anti PC themes is enough to prove he is not a shill and there is no rational way to explain how throwing this much of a wrench in their own narrative would help m8. Even your own post reeks of a assumption Hillary would win so it would of made no sense to have him enter the race as a plant. Even funnier you talk shit about the tranny bathroom shit but Hillary supports the same thing and publically admits she believes in AYY LMAO and government cover up

lol is this who you support?
>>
>>75967478
>m8
Why?

No one is saying he is unsuccessful but that his level of success is inflated.

>everyone lies so it's OK
>Hillary does it too BTW

>George Washington had no political experience
>George Washington was illiterate
Wrong and wrong. I see school is out for the summer.

You're making a good argument for why he's better than Hillary but not a good argument for how Donald is actually good.

>blatantly dishonest
>keeps promises
Pick one.

>your done
Honestly I'm embarrassed I'm engaging in debate with a high schooler right now.
>>
>>75968229
some one from Singapore ABSOLETU AND WITH ALL MEASURES AVALIABLE has more spending power than you.

Do some research
>inb4 you post another anecdotes about being rich enough to buy a tv and electronics lol
>>
File: 1462070673554.png (691 KB, 644x646) Image search: [Google]
1462070673554.png
691 KB, 644x646
>>75967497
>subject matter is Trump
>"HURR DURR YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY ANYTHING CAUSE YOU'RE FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRY,ALSO YOUR COUNTRY IS SHIT BECAUSE I SAY SO NOW KILL YOURSELF LOLOL LALALALLAL CAN'T HEAR YOU"
>>
File: 1340808606002.jpg (438 KB, 1280x1133) Image search: [Google]
1340808606002.jpg
438 KB, 1280x1133
>>75958767
>Now some of you might say;they're stupid,they deserve their money taken

This. Stupid people destroyed the American Dream, which was the original Masonic scam. Now we have the American Nightmare. Say goodbye to your guns, serfs.
>>
>>75968394
>>everyone lies so it's OK
no its everyone lies so try to choose the one who will lie in your favor
>>
>>75967631
>blaming the victim
>if you get defrauded it's your fault for not being wiser
Good thing we have laws.
>>
>>75967664
He can be dishonest in anyone's favor. That's the problem with dishonesty. You can never know whose interests he's actually representing.
>>
>>75968421
Just saying, even though Im poor I still have enough money to buy what I need + luxuries + saving+ stocks + traveling

Singapore isnt even a big producer wtf? Check China and Bangladesh.
>>
>>75968394
Again inflating ones success and lying about money is literally what every American citizen does and is completely acceptable case closed. the objective reality is he is a successful business man and is wealthy which makes this like the
>blacks only commit 90 not 97 percent of their own murders

argument and amounts to a nothing

George Washington was not a politician m8 this is a fact as well as his wife being more literate not that he was illiterate.

Sorry m8 your are simply done you are literally grasping at straws that have been just taken form you like a child.
>>
>>75968653
Sorry m8 that is not what we are discussing stay on topic. Your country is doing worse economically than ones that use slave labor and human trafficking
>>
>>75968648
>>75968504

My man.
That's the biggest problem with him.He has no principle.
He will say anything and do anything to get power.
>>
>>75968648
Yea until he literally throws wrenches in the narrative the biggest liars create
>>
>>75968437
Do you see me giving my two cents about Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović?

No, because your country has zero relevance to my own.
No matter how much you might dislike trump, everything you dislike about him you forced yourself to be aware of, and are now actively trying to yell at other people who actually do have relevant opinions about him.

You want the same treatment?

Your president is a fucking joke, hack spawn of progressives and your entire country is clapping itself to it grave.

Want to know how much my opinion matters to you?
Jack shit, because it has no bearing on my life, nor does an american politician on yours.

So go ahead, and get mad at a fucking foreign politician, instead of your own, and see how much time you've wasted in your life getting mad at shit on the internet that has never and will never impact you at all.
>>
>>75968793
Sorry m8 then he would of stopped saying things EVERYONE in power told him to.

>DONALD TRUMP PLAYS IT SAFE AND WILL DO ANYTHING FOR POWER OVER CAUSING PUSH BACK
>>
how do you know so confidently that trunp university was a scam? As far as ive seen, its still undergling legal proceedings, and had a ton of positive reviews before it was sued by some people. What information do you have that proves that Trump university was, without a doubt, a scam?

Also, trump is a billionaire. Net worth of people is calculated using assets including property and businesses, as well as liquid money. Just because mark cuban has more cash in bank than trump does not mean that a real estate mogul doesnt own more property and have a higher worth.
>>
>>75968885
THIS

foreigners outside of /int/ are Americas cuck simple as hat

you all emulate a culture you have nothing to do with
>>
>>75968778
Ok were doing worse economically but have way better living standards??
>>
>>75958864
Am from NY and agree.

I hope we get nuked first (or Chicago cuz fuck that cesspit.)
>>
>>75968885
woah.
Do you know what you sound like?
Like,I really want to know.
Read your reply again and tell me if you know what you sound like.
>>
>>75968702
Not everyone lies about their success, I don't know where you've derived this notion but without statistics you're talking out of your ass. Not that it would be a compelling argument even if it were true.

>he's successful
If his net worth is actually 250mil and he inherited 200mil at one point, that's objective failure. Keep in mind that he's historically had trouble attaining credit because of his numerous failed businesses. In certain cases his own papa had to bail him out. He's also someone who was born into wealth, he's far from a rags to riches story. Being born into a rich family and managing to be worth 250mil at the ripe age of 70 isn't exactly Bill Gates tier.

>you're done I win the argument
If your arguments are compelling then you need not say "I win!" after every post.
>>
>>75968987
Cool accept that is when you extrapolate that to a full nation of poorer people versus a small elite group such as in Singapore using slave labor and living better than your average citizen which is what we are discussing.

unless we address this unfair practice your people will always have less power in the global market and sure you will be happy about it lol

until you know one of these nation is given enough time to accrue this wealth and use it to start disturbing your nation who is objectively poorer and weaker.
>>
>>75968793
He said things which were considered political suicide (prior to him saying them.) This line of argument makes 0 sense given what we've seen.
>>
>>75969152
EVERY AMERICA BOAST M8
it is our culture we literally lie about wealth as a intrinsic value and no one cares.

you just posted this entire paragraph with numbers and all and zero source...you know how I know your full of bullshit?

sorry m8 you are literally nit picking how rich and how successful a rich and successful business man is you even admitted he is successful and wealthy

so I guess its only 90 percent of niggers killing each other not 97 and its only a few billion not ten right?
>>
>>75969155
> living better than your average citizen
ayy lmao

Im pretty chill about this. Ever heard of the EU?
>>
>>75969092
Nobody.
>>
>>75969370
Cool m8 I don't see how any of this is addressing the topic on hand about the sustainability of a free market with free nation competing with slave nations and zero regulation....are you euros so insecure you get called the fuck out and back peddle this hard?
>>
>>75969219
He has a sense for what people want to hear.
It does makes sense once you see that.
Also,screencap this post.
In general,he willd drop and flip-flop on most of the issues.
HE WILL NOT BUILD THE WALL IF HE IS ELECTED.
Muslims will be able to come to US.
Illegals WILL NOT be kicked out.
>>
>>75969508
>DONALD TRUMP the man known for building giant building with walls and putting his name on it almost as a fetish is not arrogant enough to jump at a chance to build a giant wall across the border with his name on it

wew lad this is sad.
>>
>>75969370
ayy lmao is not what you think it means you either emulating American nigger culture or failing at 4chan memes either way your sad
>>
>>75969598
is there any way we could bet online?
>>
>>75969691
Idk I would not want to take you broke considering your money is worth less.
>>
>>75969152
I've already btfo this notion that he isn't successful. Whether he's inflating that success, neither you or I can say.

He had a net worth of over 4 billion in 1999 when he inherited 100 million or so when Fred died.

>>75969508
I suspect you have 0 idea what you're talking about. You've made a bunch of baseless and some incorrect assertions. Trump is a fucking ego maniac. You think he'd want his name to be tarnished and remembered as a shitty president? Your only argument and it's absolutely retarded on its face.
>>
He's a multi billionaire, why would he need a few thousand bucks that is chump change to him. Trump university probably just wasn't well planned out and some people loved it while others hated it and didn't get what they wanted out of it. I don't think it was a scam just poorly created. No one would use their brand, which is a super important part of his companies, in a scam that would just be stupid. It would be like Walmart using their brand in a scam, they wouldn't do it. It was just a poorly structured program that some people didn't enjoy their services they got
>>
File: le-hag-face.png (397 KB, 666x416) Image search: [Google]
le-hag-face.png
397 KB, 666x416
>>75958767
>I want to talk about Trump University.We all know it,IT IS A SCAM.

Yes.

So what?

>Also,why would a billionaire do this kind of thing?

He's not a billionaire, he's a millionaire. He inflated his claims of riches and used the reputation to increase his actual wealth.

>It seems to me like everything about Trump is a fasade.He's not rich.

Are you retarded? It's spelled "facade".

And besides, again, who gives a shit? You can pile on every lie Trump tells and it's still not going to be more than a speck of dust next to the massive pile of steaming horseshit that is Hillary Clinton.

You liberals think attacking Trump on things like this matters when you're propping up as an alternative a woman that is already so corrupt she's facing actual charges for misconduct.

Attack Trump for being "not nice" to women? Hillary has attacked and harassed rape victims and laughed about it.

There's literally nothing you can dredge up that's comparable to the fetid pus swollen wound that is Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>75969504
Relax dude, we cant compete with their cheap ass labor but if you look at GDP the EU is leading the charts. And everything will change with robots emerging
>>
>>75960046
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
>>
>>75969771
THIS

they are nitpicking how successful he is like its only 90 percent of niggers killing niggers not 97 like DONALD would have you believe
>>
>>75969344
>EVERY AMERICA BOAST M8
Source?

Not everyone lies about their wealth or success. Particularly not people who are secure with what they have. Donald strikes me as insecure, hence him suing when someone claimed his net worth was only in the millions.

>no source
Sorry I assumed you were following the thread. Source is toward the top of thread. Hard to reference it from my phone.

>niggers
How does this even factor into the discussion? Most violent crimes are between members of the same race BTW
>>
>>75969752
Thank you man,I appreciate you being considerate.Unlike your god-emperor Trump.
>>
>>75969886
SO you will compare a entire continent and its combined works to singular countries and I should be moved by this?
>>
>>75969861
>You liberals
Yup,you're retarded.
>>
>>75969954
cool stuff bro.
>>
File: Naptime-Grandma.png (524 KB, 527x666) Image search: [Google]
Naptime-Grandma.png
524 KB, 527x666
>>75970051

While I addressed your points substantively, you ignored all of my rebuttals and grasped for a straw to hang your dismissal.

One can only conclude you have no answers.
>>
>>75958767
Your post is almost certainly shill tier, but I am seriously impressed that a kebab remover knows the word "facade".
>>
>>75969990
okay, swedens GDP rose by 4,1% last year and is still rising and Sweden was just named top 5 most competitive in the world.
>>
File: Trump FUCK YEAH.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Trump FUCK YEAH.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>>75970330
Seriously, even if we were to take every charge people have leveled at Trump in this thread at face value, so what?

Do we

>Vote for the person who is at least talking about enforcing our borders
or
>Vote for one of the two people who have both promised not to enforce our borders AND grant citizenship to the probable 20 million+ illegals already here

Hmm tough choice
>>
>>75970513
Cool story bro that does not address the fact nations with slave labor are beating you others ones with out while actively competing against and raising their GDP. This is a trend m8 do you know what they are it is also a issue we will have to address at some point in a free market.

you are repeating inane bullshit.
>>
>>75970682
So even though our GDP is rising faster than theirs were losing?
>>
>>75970909
>I still don't know what a trend it

the GDP of slave labor nations is rising as well m8 so it means nothing about what we are discussing your not even addressing the inherent issue with competing with them in a free trade market.

are you like a 16 year old swede?
>>
>>75971062
We cant compete with slave labor
at the same time
Our companies use that slave labor in other countries

Its gonna be fine man
>>
>>75971427
You must be a fucking child
>all the major companies in my nation use and benefit form slave labor they will surly respect my minimum wage requests and not import and facilitate a nation of cheap labor workers in the looks of my bottom line.

you have no sense of what the fuck we are discussing
>>
>>75971697
But they do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>75971802
Yet they wont m8 and you are now making less and being beat by slave labor nations while everyone talks about your cultures dying and being replaced lol
you are done m8 you cant even stay on topic.
>>
>>75971917
Making less? You mean.... making more!
>>
>>75971802

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2012/0507/current-events-population-global-declining-birth-rates-lee-kuan-yew.html

You see what they are saying about YOUR nation among others what your not reading between the lines is lower birthrate is not a issue for a happy and healthy society but only bad for corporation bottom line and now the fact the they see a opportunity to expand indefinitely with slave labor and now you aren't allowed to consolidate into a more homogenous prosperous country. Your way of live is dying m8
>>
>>75972125
But your not hence your GDP is lower.

wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>75972336
Im fine with that. As long as I can have a happy ez-mode life.
>>
>>75972336
cont. the Cooperation's now see their path to full control of a nation through mass importation of low skilled low wage labor under the guys of replacing a population size no one really needs to sustain to be happy. Hence the goal is to eliminate those that would see mass expansion at he cost of culture identity and history as a bad thing by replacing the population and eliminated nationalism all together
>>
>>75972516
You wont be alive m8
your culture is dying you will be marginalized member of society raised in excesses you no longer will have expecting a life style more than a one generation Somolia immigrant m8 you will be obsolete
>>
>>75972654
NIgga this is getting way too autistic for me, peace brutha
>>
>>75972748
shit skins child confirmed

got anymore American niggers slang to emulate?
>>
>>75972801
just trying to be culturally appropriate, jeeeeeeez
>>
>>75972917
no your just blown the fuck out.
>>
All college students are protesting over being scammed by All colleges.
See Bernie's supporters.
Only instead of suing the individual colleges for aggressive sales tactics they are trying to sue all Taxpayers!

Argument defeated! Move along!
>>
>>75958767
Memes and fun aside, Trump may prove to be a disastrous president, many of his policies are pants on retarded.

But he's not Hillary. That goblin witch is the most disgusting thing I've seen on politics, if she wins she will probably let Turkey anex us, among other things. Fuck hillary
>>
>>75962492
he'll rename a post office "Illuminati is Real!"
that'll show them
>>
File: 1463638700265.gif (498 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1463638700265.gif
498 KB, 400x400
>>75958767
Thanks for making this post, OP

I'm now a #CruzMissile
>>
File: Jan Golem Drugi.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Jan Golem Drugi.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>all those assblasted americans ITT
top jej
>>
>>75961073
>He won't ever release his tax returns because he can't. They will prove he hasn't been a billionaire for over a decade, and possibly never was.

That isn't how tax returns work, you doofus.
>>
>>75958767
Can we also talk about Hillary university?
>>
>>75961578

Meme Magic
"What the bleep is this"
The Secret
The laws of attraction
vision boards
Prayer circles

Shit's real. I have a hard time with new age pseudo science nonsense, but I keep seeing this shit happen over and over and am starting to believe in it.

Interesting to see someone else pick up on it too.
>>
>>75958767
>ayy, i'm like a whore who's only good at sucking serb cock
>>
>>75961869

>would have
>could have
>should have

If you feel the need to cry, cry in private.
>>
>>75958767
I can't even read this post. Learn to format your post like a normal person and I'll consider reading it. Until then get fucked you piece of trash.
>>
>>75958767
>It seems to me like everything about Trump is a fasade.He's not rich.He's not successful.

I don't even know what to say to retards like you anymore. Your head is clearly so far up your own ass, you willfully ignore facts and reality to spare your sensitive ego the agony of realizing how short-sighted and baseless your criticisms are. If you believe Trump U. was a scam then admit that most university programs are also scams; schools that teach you material that is already readily available on the internet and in libraries for free. What becomes of you after you leave university isn't the school's fault is it?

Trump isn't perfect. No one is perfect. Not Hillary, Bernie, Cruz, Kasich, Bush, Obama, etc. You want a saint running for president? Good luck finding one that will get 1 minute of air time. Good lord, you people are infantile morons.
>>
File: 50r05 and R0t-children.png (272 KB, 1185x981) Image search: [Google]
50r05 and R0t-children.png
272 KB, 1185x981
>>75962492
>bernie will save the world from The Powers That Be... through SOCIALISM!

Look here kid. WHO THE FUCK do you think invented and pushes for Marxist/Trotskyite socialism?
>pic related... if Bernie is the "Anti-Bank, TRUE REVOLUTIONARY candidate, ask yourself WHY Sorros has been funding ANTI-TRUMP protesters and BACKING pro-Bernie AND pro-$Hillary groups??? Seriously, how do you answer THAT?

They use it as a "tool" to liquidate a formerly democratic (or at least somewhat sovereign) nation into a debt filled wreck, They then use the desperation and suffering of the People to place their preferred system and rulers into place and make all conditions favorable to placing it's future wealth into THEIR COFFERS.

A great example of this (on the opposite side) was the recent manufactured "peoples revolt" in Libya.

One of the last places in the world without a Nathan Rothschild & Sons Central Bank.

Not anymore.

They use "Socialist REVOLUTIONS" to the SAME END.

Fuck you... and fuck your decrepit communist jew Bernie.
>>
>>75964895
Schnackenberg is currently dependent on Glenn Beck to pay for the lavish lifestyle he grew accustomed too while working for Trump.

Also, Trump U. is like MLM's and Time Share real estate. Shitty waste of money, but legal, and profitable.

Also, the "financially struggling couple" were not kidnapped. They walked the fuck in, and like most people in the MLM world, are shitty with money, and wanted to sign up.

I'm surrounded by "get rich quick" schemers, and I've spent a decade watching the same idiots sign up for pyramid scheme after pyramid scheme.
>>
>>75967423

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS!!

My in-laws are big MLM junkies, and their house is filled with all of that Tony Robbins and Robery Kyosaki (rich dad, poor dad guy) stuff.

I remember a few years ago how they talked about how even Donald Trump was pro-MLM. They reguarly quoted that Donald Trump claimed of he lost everything, he would rebuild using MLM's. Honestly, the owners of MLM's make bank, while the "downline" are rubes who basically give their cash away.

Honestly, MLM people are always shit with money, and easily duped with get rich quick schemes.

Trump U was just a part of the massive MLM/get rich quick industry, and there is money to be made there.
>>
File: mfw24352.jpg (95 KB, 500x696) Image search: [Google]
mfw24352.jpg
95 KB, 500x696
>>75958767
this "university" shit is fucking embarrassing af
and his response is worse.
I feel like I had this idea of Trump that has been diminished and diminished, and now I'm no longer very impressed by him. I'm impressed by many of his successes, but only certain types of people are involved with this kind of thing, and they're not the kind of people you'd brag about knowing.
really starting to wish there was a 3rd party candidate.
>>
Too bad you're Canadian and don't get a say
>>
File: 80180807mt003-new-york-gov.jpg (62 KB, 970x663) Image search: [Google]
80180807mt003-new-york-gov.jpg
62 KB, 970x663
>>75958864
I'll go with this, I lived in NYC during grad school and it was fucking awful.
Sad that this country will be voting for a New Yorker for president.
>>
You're right. It's shameful for teachers, administrators, janitors, etc. to make money working in a private school.

How will we Trump supporters ever recover?
>>
>>75975172
make like your flag and kill yourself
>>
>>75960533
I would only sell my name if it set me and my family up for life.

Otherwise, no.
>>
File: maga.jpg (71 KB, 545x549) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
71 KB, 545x549
>>75959072
I think a lot of people know that, but they just want to fuck over the SJWs. It is worth getting Trump into office just to give them the biggest punch in the mouth that the people can swing at them.

SJWs are cancer. If they want the confidence of the people, maybe they shouldn't be such cunts.
>>
>>75960046
I couldn't have said it better
>>
File: 1464930017809.jpg (469 KB, 2163x1399) Image search: [Google]
1464930017809.jpg
469 KB, 2163x1399
>>75958767
If you want to bash TRUMP you could do it literally anywhere with anyone else. You came to his home base to shill and you're all obvious as fuck. Get fucked commies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>75960212
Haha, what?

I love Trump, but hate my mother.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqfsbQGPLAE

watch this and shut the fuck up
>>
File: aussies are actually kangaroos.png (964 KB, 1036x915) Image search: [Google]
aussies are actually kangaroos.png
964 KB, 1036x915
>>75958864
>>
>>75961073
The cool thing about business valuation is that it's not exact.

He owns more than $1billion in real estate.

A casino alone is worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Add his golf courses and he's loaded.

Where there is discrepancy in it is arguing fair value for certain businesses versus what he would actually sell for- name included.
>>
>>75961073
>His entire world is going into full meltdown and he'll be lucky to be worth a couple million by the time this is over.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-business-booms-as-he-runs-for-president-financial-disclosures-show/2016/05/18/60adedb6-1d11-11e6-b6e0-c53b7ef63b45_story.html

okay mate
>>
>>75959547
yeah is that really saying that much? im pretty sure killing yourself is more useful that a gender degree
>>
>>75961700
He seems to know pretty well. Trumps own financials put him as only having 150 million in liquid assets. Trump has never claimed otherwise.

You are the retatd who is claiming he is poor because of that.
>>
File: Burning Dead Leaves.jpg (35 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
Burning Dead Leaves.jpg
35 KB, 400x224
You guys ever notice how all these:

>I too, was an ardent Trump supporter just like you guys, BUT [insert slander here] so now I just can't vote for him...

posts are almost always from foreigners (especially Canadicuks) like >>75975172 ?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.