[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"But not ALL muslims are terrorists" multiple polls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: serveimage4.jpg (48 KB, 720x515) Image search: [Google]
serveimage4.jpg
48 KB, 720x515
"But not ALL muslims are terrorists"
multiple polls suggest that up to 40% of Muslims in Britain admit to supporting Sharia Law in the UK
"But not ALL muslims are terrorists, those numbers are skewed"
So you are saying that 30% of muslims supporting sharia law is not a problem?
"NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS"

How do you irrefutably defeat this argument? Of course not every single muslim is a terrorist just the same way that every christian who does not read the bible or go to church is not a christian.

"I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip." - Quran 8:12

If anybody has read the quran including parts such as this and is still a muslim they must agree that it is ok to kill non believers.

>But anon, you are so racist for saying all muslims are extremists
>>
>>75956765
you can't defeat it because it is not an argument.
>>
>>75956900
but not all muslims are terrorists?
>>
Normies are all afraid of being racist more than they fear a caliphate within their countries. This needs to change and it will change once terror attacks on European land are a daily occurrence, but it will already be too late.
>>
>>75956765
>multiple polls suggest that up to 40% of Muslims in Britain admit to supporting Sharia Law in the UK
>"But not ALL muslims are terrorists, those numbers are skewed"
- those numbers are about the ones "admitting". So the one not saying it right now that they are ok is bigger. See the reactions to charlie hebdo attack in Paris, Muslims were pretty clear: Charlie Hebdo got what they deserved.

- A lot is in the ARE, actually. Like they are not terrorists themselves, but ok with it when it defends them/their ideas.
They're not condemning the first action/misbehavior that made terrorists to respond with attacks, they are ok with the attacks as a response, they are ok with the reaction.
Ask the leftist to explain how it is ok to do that? And calling me a bigot isn't explaining shit.

- Sharia law is not all about terrorism, sure, it also about the life within the community.
And that doesn't depict an open minded community that leftists like so much. It's not only a specialization of the law for them, it a totally different one. Why would we accept such a different inner state in our states? Why?

Conclusion: a lot of muslims are shitty citizens.
Not shitty person, they'll be ok in their Islamic state stoning people to death, but they are not ok in our society.
The fact leftists get to use insults, and ideology at best, shows they can't actually defend the muslims with facts for what they are doing.
>>
>>75956765
I'm honestly more surprised that there aren't more slimes who want shitria law. Is 60% taqqiya-ing their ass off?
>>
>>75958489
well exactly. I find is baffling how the people who can say extremists are mis interpreting the quran have not read any part of the quran.
>>
>>75956765

90% of egyptians, 85% of pakis believe in death for leaving Islam

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/05/01/64-percent-of-muslims-in-egypt-and-pakistan-support-the-death-penalty-for-leaving-islam/
>>
>>75958970
I have actually been in discussion where people will refuse to read articles because it is "skewed"
>>
>>75956765
I prefer the Satanists response to violence...

"When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

2 and from the first book of the Satanic Bible, the Book of Satan:

“If a man smite you on one cheek, SMASH him on the other! Smite him hip and thigh! [...] Give blow for blow, scorn for scorn, doom for doom - with compound interest liberally added thereunto! [...] Make yourself a Terror to your adversary, and when he goeth his way, he will possess much additional wisdom to ruminate over. Thus shall you make yourself respected in all the walks of life, and your spirit [...] shall live, not in an intangible paradise, but in the brains and sinews of those whose respect you have gained.
>>
>>75956765

>How do you irrefutably defeat this argument?
It's an irrelevance. Not all are, but too many are and it's hard to separate the problem out. If yiu import Islam you import terrorism, even if not every case is a terrorist.
>>
Another one is "Extremist Islam is a reaction to the CRUSADES"

They forget that Muhammed was a military leader too and that the Crusades were against armies where as Islam agrees with the murdering of non-belligerents.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Banu_Qurayza
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.