[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
femine militaries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: women.jpg (79 KB, 976x650) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
79 KB, 976x650
Why are western militaries becoming so feminized? Do women and nations not understand the purpose of a military is to use strength to protect the nation from the strength of other nations? It's not so women can play dress up and feel important. How can these feminist nations survive an actual conflict with a nation with a traditional based military?
>>
>>75955738
Does it make a difference? The main threat against western nations are within their borders, not outside them. To be honest, being conquered by Russia would probably be a good thing at this point.
>>
[COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

Nobody can be 100 percent straight. Binary gender and sexuality classifications and an acknowledgment toward Heterosexual "normality" is morally wrong and harmful to society.
>>
>>75955738
>How can these feminist nations survive an actual conflict with a nation with a traditional based military?
They would lose a prolonged land war for sure. But against Russia, they would probably lose it no matter what. I think they've given up.
But their airforce and navy (if any) should be relatively unaffected.
>>
>>75955854
what the fuck? When did this begin? Thats not what I typed.
>>
>>75955738
Militaries are very patriotic, governments want to break these right-wing strongholds.
>>
>>75955997
Great banter mate
>>
>>75955738
Survival of the fittest.
Western Values are simply far too weak to survive.
It should be abandon for good
>>
>>75956097
Makes sense in the context of those who want a globalist superstate. They must first destroy all national identity, which starts with destroying anything that a nation can take pride in.
>>
File: 1463097120601.png (91 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1463097120601.png
91 KB, 800x600
>>75955997
>>
>>75955738

let women vote

women vote for more goodies

bye bye country.

it's as simple as that. women destroyed europe, and are trying to destroy america for strange barbarian dick.
>>
Anyone has the picture of the minister of Defence from different countries?
The one with the giggly women and the serious men?
>>
>>75955738
women just like to inject themselves into places to get attention. As soon as a proper war comes around women will go back to the old "protect me im just a girl"
>>
>>75955738
The whole "women can do everything a man can do" military policies of today are just a reactionary change to the liberal crybullies of the present environment. They're only allowed currently because we're not involved in any real wars right now. As soon as real war happens again and our military has to face the brutal reality and pure logistical clusterfuck of what happens when you let women on the front lines, then public opinion will change yet again and the entire "women stronk" movement in the military will die.
>>
File: nato defence ministers.jpg (299 KB, 620x395) Image search: [Google]
nato defence ministers.jpg
299 KB, 620x395
>>75959785
I don't have the full version which shows the heads of defense for China and Russia.
>>
>>75955738
Damn....... I now #Shill4Hill
>>
File: russian defense minister.jpg (51 KB, 600x556) Image search: [Google]
russian defense minister.jpg
51 KB, 600x556
>>75960159
Here is their Russian equivalent.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.