[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Over 50% of american youth said they were gay in a recent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9
File: crying_voter_ap_photo.jpg (37 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
crying_voter_ap_photo.jpg
37 KB, 475x356
>Over 50% of american youth said they were gay in a recent survey
>Almost 42 million niggers
>Tons of mexicans and pakis
>will be getting a woman president
>Created brony culture and made trannies popular
>Blames jews

HA
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 800x522
>>75954767

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on /pol/ thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.
>>
>>75954767
No source. Into the trash it goes.
>>
File: AMERICANS (2).jpg (108 KB, 884x800) Image search: [Google]
AMERICANS (2).jpg
108 KB, 884x800
USA IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE

GO AHEAD AND BAN ME RETARDED MODS.

YOU CAN MAKE 100 CANADA THREADS A DAY BUT CAN'T HANDLE WHEN I MAKE USA THREADS.

CRY HARDER.

HURR DURR DUDE LEAF LMAO
>>
>>75954767
you also forgot
>cucked by christianity
>>
>>75954873
God bless this brave leaf.
>>
File: american money.jpg (318 KB, 980x420) Image search: [Google]
american money.jpg
318 KB, 980x420
>u.s.a has more africans than we do people

when do we build our own wall?
>>
>>75954767
dont forget
>60%
>>
Anyone else kinda prefer Aus posters to Canacucks?

They're always off-beat with their shitposting
>>
>>75955101
What a beautiful little monkey.
Are the usa the tru bongoland now? LOL
>>
>HURR DURR BUT WE HAVE A BIG ARMY

YEA FULL OF THE MOST FAGGOTS AND BROWNIES I HAVE EVER SEEN

AMERICANS ARE WORSE THAN JEWS, FUCKING GAY PIECES OF SHIT.
>>
>AUS/CAN/US turning on each other now that europe is permabanned from 4chan

it's like a giant real life hunger games
>>
>>75955181
>>75955019
>>75954815
Not an argument fuckers
>>
>>75954767

>50%
It's because "bi" is a fad among women.
>>
>>75954767

>Over 50% of american youth said they were gay in a recent survey

It's fucking true

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/teens-these-days-are-queer-af-new-study-says

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA!
>>
>>75954767
Canada, you will never take Australia's place. See, the difference between you and Australia is envy. Australians don't envy Americans when they shitpost. There's no jealousy, it's all fun and games. It's a spectacle.

With you? I can feel the seething anger behind every spiteful word you typed out whimsically like the grotesque faggot you are. The pure hatred you have for everything south of your herpes infected border.
>>
>>75955360
IT ONLY HAS HERPES BECAUSE YOU LIVE DOWN THERE, CAN'T WAIT TILL HILLARY WINS, HOLY SHIT I'M LAUGHING.
>>
File: Fatty3.jpg (24 KB, 261x174) Image search: [Google]
Fatty3.jpg
24 KB, 261x174
>>75955216

This is their army:

In about five years, so many young Americans will be grossly overweight that the military will be unable to recruit enough qualified soldiers. That alarming forecast comes from Maj, Gen. Allen Batschelet, who is in charge of U.S. Army Recruiting Command.
Obesity, he told me, "is becoming a national security issue."

I was so taken aback by Batschelet's statement that I felt the need to press him. Come on! Obesity? A national security crisis? The General didn't blink. "In my view, yes."

Of the 195,000 young men and women who signed up to fight for our country, only 72,000 qualified. Some didn't make the cut because they had a criminal background, or a lack of education, or too many tattoos. But a full 10% didn't qualify because they were overweight.
Before you accuse me of sensationalizing, it's that 10% figure that worries General Batschelet the most.

"The obesity issue is the most troubling because the trend is going in the wrong direction," he said. "We think by 2020 it could be as high as 50%, which mean only 2 in 10 would qualify to join the Army." He paused. "It's a sad testament to who we are as a society right now."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/21/opinions/costello-america-fat/

These fat faggots think they can fight Russia with this. No wonder Trump is cucking so hard for ending NATO and being so friendly with Putin.
>>
File: boobs vs ass.jpg (256 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
boobs vs ass.jpg
256 KB, 1000x800
>>75955360
It's inline with Canadian nationalist interests to focus on u.s.a as a source of opposition to overcome more so than any other nation on this planet.
So your entire perspective is in fact simply anger that another nation is so much more inclined to focus on calling you out- whilst something like AUS isn't.

U.S.A is the red beast, the uncivilized horde that grows less civilized by the day.
Reaffirm yourselves countrymen- they are not better they are not even equals to us.
>>
>>75955266
>Those belonging to Generation Z also rejected the gender binary while shopping—only 44 percent said they always bought clothes designed for their own gender, versus 54 percent of millennials.

It's literally impossibly that half of American men buy women clothes
Has to be a very biased study
>>
>>75954842
>No source
or you could have looked at OPs flag
>>
>>75955448
http://www.usatoday.com/story/nation/2014/10/31/suicide-deaths-us-military-war-study/18261185/

>americans are so fucking queer they would rather kill themselves than fight
>>
File: u.s birth rates 8.png (24 KB, 420x360) Image search: [Google]
u.s birth rates 8.png
24 KB, 420x360
>>75954842
>>75955518
Here is the source
>>
>>75955266
Mfw the age of man is coming to a close.
>>
>>75955569
>>75955622
OH BUT IT'S THE JEWS MAN, DIDN'T YOU KNOW?
>>
>>75954767
>>Over 50% of american youth said they were gay in a recent survey
>Blames jews
>>
>>75955266

Basically the West is fucked unless Trump follows through on MAGA.
>>
>>75954815
you motherfucking gay motherfuckers
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.