[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Memeux video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: paulwatsonandstefanmolyneux.png (612 KB, 856x482) Image search: [Google]
paulwatsonandstefanmolyneux.png
612 KB, 856x482
Based Paul Joseph Watson and Stefan Molyneux putting an emphasis on why Brexit should happen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhhNmWjD98M

>around 23:18
>Paul uses the "cucked" term
>Memeux laughing

Sometimes I hink they really might browse /pol/.
>>
>>75954560
Not an argument
>>
>>75955524
he literally said that in the video more towards the end.
>>
Of course they browse, it's like the largest political forum in the western world. I have had complete normies know what /pol/ is.
>>
>>75954560
>Sometimes I hink they really might browse /pol/

They're both idiots who sell a product (advertising) and will say ANYTHING to get more views.
>>
>>75955951
>They're both idiots who sell a product (advertising)
Advertising for what?
>>
>>75956019
I think he just means adsense and google money by showing all sorts of different ads from your own country too.
>>
>>75955918
This is my worst nightmare. I will always, actively deny any knowledge of /pol.
These fucking idiots ruined this place.
>>
>>75954560
Anglo scum talking about like it is the victim. I understand they want out of EU, but then don't come here when you are out. Are we forgetting the queen owns most land int he world, are we forgetting those two speaking escaped to other countries? Spain was ruined by Anglos, they own tourism sector and they import niggers. As matter of fact British Empire imported niggers all over the globe.
>>
>>75956140

redpilling millions of normies is worth them fagging up our secret club
>>
>>75955918
really?
to me it seems like where i live less than about 5% of males aged 12-30 know even what 4chan really is, let alone know /pol/ or anything.
to the rest of that range its probably just some website for animu freaks thats known for school shootings and hacking
older people and females probably never heard of it
>>
>>75956068
Stefan doesn't have adds on YouTube or his website.
>>
>>75956298
He's completely viewer funded by donations, he said so in one of his videos.
>>
>>75956298
ah shit, I think you're right. I remember he mentioned that somewhere along the ines.
>>
>>75954560
>Sometimes I think they really might browse /pol/

PJW lurks here constantly and steals shit from here
>>
>>75954560

One dullah
>>
>>75956292

while they might not browse here directly we do disseminate a huge chunk of internet culture and pretty much all modern right wing thinking into the wider social media world which normies live in

eg my 65 year old dad was telling me about "this google chatbot they had to shut down because it turned racist after a day" because he read about it on buzzfeed and I've seen protesters holding up signs all over europe with /pol/ terms on them they probably saw on facebook

you'd also be surprised how many girls like 4chan since its basically the only place you can gossip freely with zero consiquences and if there's one thing females love its gossip
>>
>>75956400
No advertising? Then he must be pandering to his audience to milk them!
>>
>>75955918
I've met two people ever who have used 4chan

The first was a normalfag who frequently /fit/ /sp/ and /o/, then quit

The second was only a b tard long enough to not become a reddit tier fag and quit

Although I don't bring up the site so maybe everyone else is just hiding their power level

I don't think so though, I don't think half the retards who come here are capable of anticipating consequences of their actions
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.