[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ you got 2 buttons button a kill all hispanic button
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1464793646061.jpg (82 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
1464793646061.jpg
82 KB, 640x425
/pol/ you got 2 buttons

button a
kill all hispanic

button b
kill all muslims

you can press both at once but doing so will kill all the people with hispanic or muslim ancestry, inclusive of european spaniards and portugese and people with ancestors from the middle east

which one pol?
>>
>>75953673

Kill all Muslims. Easy.
>>
>>75953673
muslims, but only because there is no button for communists
>>
Kill all muslims

Easy :)
>>
>>75953916
don't waste it on communists, man, communism eventually collapses on itself anyways.
>>
>>75953673
Mudslimes would prove more beneficial in the long run.
>>
I'd press both at the same time
>>
>>75953673
ALL THE BUTTONS
>>
Both, then ask for the nigger buttons
>>
I'm Iranian.
>I'd press button fucking B
>>
"Portugese"? What's that again?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (4 KB, 160x181) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
4 KB, 160x181
Hello friends of 4chan

I am just stopping by to say how great EU is, and how diversity and multiculturalism are our greatest strength. My heart fills with sorrow everytime innocent illeg- ehm i mean refugees lose their lives in the middle of the sea to reach a better life.

We should all encourage diversity and accept the benefic influx of millions of africans that will transform our hate filled bigoted society into a culturally vibrant utopia. I have done my part by taking in my house 10 somalis, and i have done so spontaneously and absolutely without being threatened by 10 armed EU policemen.
Now excuse me but my wife's son is knocking at the door so i need to hurry in my tolerance box. I really deserved it since i have written many racist posts on the internet. Luckily i truly see the light now and i sexually identify as a transgender gay muslim. The EU is even paying for my hormone therapy and my oppressive white genitals will be removed soon hopefully. Ah, it's so beautiful to have social healthcare

I am truly glad i live in EU
>here i said that, you can stop pointing the gun at me officer i even posted a funny picture so they woul- no no please NOO AAAARRGGH
>>
Both
>>
>>75953673
Press both buttons at once
>>
>>75953673
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h67JpMyrOVE

This button
>>
>>75953673
What is this picture from??
>>
>>75953993
that might be but it never dies it just goes dormant for a few years
>>
>>75953673
Both.

I'll die too, but it's fucking worth it.
>>
>>75953673
you give me even more reason to press both.

>Prussian, English, Norwegian, Lombard
>>
[Post filtered by the Hillary for Victory Fund] I'd rather press a button that kills all the white people, the real problem and true cucks who shoot up schools.
>>
>converts to Islam
>presses both buttons
Sweet release
>>
>>75953673
I'm part Spanish, and I'd hit both buttons. It would be worth my life to save America and Europe simultaneously.
>>
>>75953673
sauce of photo?
>>
File: 1464072543183.jpg (79 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
1464072543183.jpg
79 KB, 750x709
BOTH!
Also make C for jews
>>
>>75954559
Deutschland no!
>>
>>75954447
south africans paramilitary getting fucked by niggers
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bophuthatswana_conflict_%281994%29
>>
>>75953673
Both. Fuck sand people, both the eastern and western kind.
>>
File: justshellit.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
justshellit.jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
>>75953673

mudslimes

i don't give a shit about america or hispanics or whatever they do, ashes to ashes, dust to dust, trash to trash
>>
>>75953673
BOTH NIGGER

CLEANSE THE EARTH
CLEANSE THE GENE POOL
>>
>>75954559
Can't you be sent to one of the local re-educational camps for this comment?
>>
>>75953673

>muslim is a race

I push the button that kills all OPs that are almost as and more faggoty than you, OP.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.