[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU FUCKING CUCKS MY BLOOD IS BOILING, I'M THE ONE WHO'S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 24
File: let.jpg (77 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
let.jpg
77 KB, 640x360
What the fuck are you doing you honorless pussies?
Shitskins are tearing up your flag, burning your flag, assaulting peaceful citizens from the behind, mob beating your woman.
What is going on in your country?!

Only one of these in my country would make us go berserker. And this happens each and every day in your country. I am raging. And I can't even help you from here.

The time is reaching when there will be no point in holding yourself back and "acting civilized". The point will come, when you are so few and the other side is so overpowered, that you must leave your bullshit behind.
And let the strongest thing ever to empower you: your instinct to live.
Your instinct to make a safe place for your companions, men, women, children. Your instinct to make a safe place for your own children.

Pathetic.
Simply pathetic what we got ourselves into.
In a world ruled by insane people, the sane will be stigmatized as crazy.
The time is soon when whatever they say about you should not matter anymore.

YOUR ancestors built a country for their children, for YOU!
And now you are letting it get destroyed by invaders, leeches, the scum children of those who only picked cotton and acted like monkeys, who acted like innocent lambs and begged for your wealth to be shared. Now they stopped bagging, because they're strong enough to take it from you themselves. Are you ready to take back what is rightfully yours? If not, leave that country, and don't ever dare to look at the flag of the United States again. The flag your ancestors shed blood for.
>>
>t. Mad stormcuck
Stay upsetti while white sluts suck my spaghetti
>>
>>75953251
What the fuck am I supposed to do about it? the best I can do is vote for trump and pray
>>
>>75953251
We have these things called "normies" anon. Normies are so dense that they are white and still believe that Trump is a big meanie and shouldn't be president.
>>
>>75953458

If you don't have anything to lose murder suicide is an option. If you do have something to lose, join a local militia and try to move things politically knowing that you can take over a city if things go south.
>>
>>75953251
We don't need your muslim ass telling us what we need.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 359x358) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 359x358
>>75953251
Reason be

Americans lives are /comfy/ that's why you have so many leftists

Revolting would fuck those lives up for both the right and the left
And no Americans want that

And I'm sure a lot of euro fags have /comfy/ lives as well

It will get to a point where it will be full on 1984 in Europe, even more so than now for any euro fags to rebel

For the US? I'm not worried we have always learned from europes mistakes
>>
>>75953458
>pray

Holy fuck americunt

Do something you gutless fuck
>>
>>75953251

If I kill them I will have to live in a cage with them, as opposed to my current gated community cage that is rather comfy
>>
File: funnydog.jpg (22 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
funnydog.jpg
22 KB, 249x249
>>75953453

>actually referred to his dick as a spaghet

lol
>>
File: 1444863790914-2.png (167 KB, 400x618) Image search: [Google]
1444863790914-2.png
167 KB, 400x618
We're doing something, but it's taking a long time.
>>
>>75953587
Fuck off fbi
>>
>>75953637
>>
>>75953251
hungary have lower gdp than mexico
youre the shitskin that protests
you can only go "berserk" if theres ukrainians or bangladeshi rioting in your streets
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 406x422
>>75953251
>Shitskins are tearing up your flag, burning your flag, assaulting peaceful citizens from the behind, mob beating your woman.
...and it's making Trump more popular.
>>
File: 1464420732101.jpg (61 KB, 832x690) Image search: [Google]
1464420732101.jpg
61 KB, 832x690
>>75953251
I wish I lived in Hungary, it sounds badass.
>>
REPORTED FOR HATE SPEECH
>>
>>75953251
revenge is a dish best served cold
>>
>>75953553
>>75953615
Then control the normies.
Propaganda, memes, disinfo, the whole subversion.
You have to up your shit, because the left has been controlling the cattle since decades.
The right usually thinks it is enough to have an elite, awoken minority to change things. No. Things are changing. We must control the idiots too. Don't feel bad for it. It is what they want. They crave someone to follow, they crave some idea to follow so they can feel right and holier than thou.

And I don't care about your comfy shit. Given time, that will be taken from you too. And then you'll curse yourself why didn't you do something while you could.

>>75953458
Educate yourself.
Train your body.
Learn self-defense and surviving skills.
Make friends.
Make a tribe.
Search for allies.
Be part of the counter current.
DO SOMETHING instead of lol dude what can I do 420 blaze it faggot le comfy

It is not hard to make nigger profiles on twitter and either go "kill the crackas we wuz kangs" or "yall crackas aint tellin me who to vote fo. I vote fo Mr Trumps not 4 that cumnist Sanderz and that weak bitch Hillary" and when some dindu confronts you, you go "You da real slave nigga. You a welfare slave. Donchu got a family to feed? I want to work for dem sweet dollaz not be a wellfare slave. Das why I vote 4 Trumps I can make ma family rich".
What will the liberals do?
"This poor black man has been brainwashed into a racist because he wants to work and have a normal life with family instead of leeching off welfare and being a gangbanger. Dear god we have to stop drumpf!!!!!!444"
>>
>>75954091
You've been serving these shitskins the best cuisine of the world on golden plates for free for decades now.
>>
>>75953251
Based Magyar tells it as it is.
>>
Don't worry good goy-I mean good christian.
God will totally 100% punish him in the afterlife.

Now be good go-christian and turn the other cheek.
Do not resist an evil man.
>>
File: 1461862194576.png (71 KB, 1071x626) Image search: [Google]
1461862194576.png
71 KB, 1071x626
>>75953251
I'm comfy, not many shitmuds here
>>
>>75953251
BASED

they are weak and pathetic.
>>
>>75954257
That won't be the situation when CommieDOS wins in Spain and invites millions of niggers. They'll go to your country too. Maybe you'll elect the Portugal PODEMOS too.

Your own kind is being murdered every day. It doesn't matter if it's Germans or Americans or whatever. We should stick together. It is something we forgot because muh civilizataion, worldpeace, equality, everyone is the same, le ebil nazis etc... And it is excactly why the niggers are winning over us. They still stick together, no matter what.
>>
>>75953251
>your instinct to live.

This is exactly why nothing will change. Dont you see? Going and doing something yourself alone does nothing but make you a target for them. Im surprised I havent heard of families with trump signs in their front yard having their homes broken into by packs of shitskins who beat and rape and murder them all and steal everything they have overnight. I really am genuinely surprised.

And trying to form any kind of group would do the same, you cant, as soon as word gets out your racist, shitskins want you dead. You cant even hold a job, they'll harass your employers until you are fired. Hell, they already want us dead just for being white, but if they know you're racist, they use that as an excuse to think its fine to kill you for the change in your pockets.
>>
>>75953251
based magyar
You're right.
After seeing those videos I want to smack the shit out of the next anti-Trump mexican thug I run into.
I'm not even kidding.
>>
>>75954393
PODEMOS got blown the fuck out here.

Either way if they infest my country i'll probably go on a rally or something, but as it stands, I owe nothing to other european countries and even less to the EU, fuck them.
>>
>>75954257
You're full of niggers tho
>>
Eastern Europeans are immune to all of this cultural subversion social engineering bullshit because we got vaccinated with weak-ass soviet version of it.
>>
>>75953251
These renta protesters are handing Trump the presidency, so long as Trump supporters remain non violent and every instance is filmed and posted everywhere.
>>
>>75954393

I don't give a fuck, I hate this world and I want to see it destroyed. I even hate my own people, they are selfish, arrogant and stupid.

Portuguese people are lazy, our women are complete whores, we've been voting for the same corrupt fucks for over 70 years now and we just don't learn. Portuguese people are more interested in collecting benefits than finding a job, more interested in watching football than paying attention to politics. They would sell their fellow man if it meant an improvement of their condition.

Let it all burn I just give 2 fucks, Portugal died a long time ago... all that remains are memories. We're just a tourist resort now, there's more tourists than portuguese. More and more english and scandinavian people are settling here, I don't even recognize my country anymore.

If white people can't survive this and can't fight it then we deserve to die, it's survival of the strongest.
>>
File: antonio-costa.jpg (202 KB, 728x410) Image search: [Google]
antonio-costa.jpg
202 KB, 728x410
>>75954257
No, Portugal. You are the shitmuds.
>>
>>75953251
Ok mate
>>
File: portucuck government 1.png (79 KB, 1130x760) Image search: [Google]
portucuck government 1.png
79 KB, 1130x760
>>75954532
>>75954988
>>
File: portucuck government 2.png (21 KB, 558x335) Image search: [Google]
portucuck government 2.png
21 KB, 558x335
>>75955166
>>
File: hungov1.png (7 KB, 450x193) Image search: [Google]
hungov1.png
7 KB, 450x193
>>75955185
>>
>>75954456
Move to Sweden, you fucking pussy. I speak freely about what's happening and I give 0 fucks about what people think. You'd be surprised by how many people agree once you start talking. The trick has been to make us feel like we're the only ones who feel this way so we keep our mouths shut. You are not alone.
>>
>>75954988
Don't be a defeatist faggot, Portubro, and get fucking ready for the Reconquista. Go back to church, hit the gym and learn how to fight. Shit will get way worse before it gets better and your country is going to need you.
Also, if we Spaniards fail, I hope you faggots avenge us and conquer the whole peninsula.
>>
>>75954135
Enjoyed reading this.
>>
File: NklV7x0.jpg (100 KB, 958x592) Image search: [Google]
NklV7x0.jpg
100 KB, 958x592
>>75953251

God damnit, go tell them Hungary !
>>
rioting is for the italiens and french the german keeps a cool head
>>
>>75953251
and this is why europe is always at war and America isn't a fascist dictatorship you little faggot.

Americans are free to hate their country, as long as the follow the law.

>Only one of these in my country would make us go berserker.

Use your words Mongolia.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
>>75954135
>It is not hard to make nigger profiles on twitter and either go "kill the crackas we wuz kangs" or "yall crackas aint tellin me who to vote fo. I vote fo Mr Trumps not 4 that cumnist Sanderz and that weak bitch Hillary" and when some dindu confronts you, you go "You da real slave nigga. You a welfare slave. Donchu got a family to feed? I want to work for dem sweet dollaz not be a wellfare slave. Das why I vote 4 Trumps I can make ma family rich".
>What will the liberals do?
>"This poor black man has been brainwashed into a racist because he wants to work and have a normal life with family instead of leeching off welfare and being a gangbanger. Dear god we have to stop drumpf!!!!!!444"

ACTUALLY A GOOD IDEA HUNBRO!
Redpill by counterintelligence psy-OP brainwashing roleplay thingy.

Here's some paprika for you.
>>
File: 1464777022057.png (60 KB, 219x245) Image search: [Google]
1464777022057.png
60 KB, 219x245
>>75953251
Chill out mayn.

I get it you live in a bubble but the world is not as bad as you think.

You just took the redpill and you're raging but please don't show your autism to us. Let it digest and you will realize it's pointless in trying anything.
>>
>>75953251
But not fighting back is the best option though. It paints the liberals as savages while painting Trump supporters as the voice of reason. Ever since all these attacks against Trump supporters started to escalate it started to increase support for Trump as well. Liberals are literally supporting Trump by hitting us with bags of rocks and punching us from behind.
>>
File: hungov2.png (83 KB, 751x628) Image search: [Google]
hungov2.png
83 KB, 751x628
>>75955204
That is
114 FIDESZ (Based Orbán)
+24 JOBBIK (Ultra nationalist, anti-EU "extreme" right wing)
+17 KDNP (Christians, same as FIDESZ, but Christians)
Overall 155 people represeting the right side in our government

Now let's see the left
29 MSZP (Old faggots for communist pensioners still alive from the Soviet days - soon to be dead, with 0 voting base)
+5 LMP (Green Jews)
+4 DK (Same as MSZP, but trying to act "youthful", for the Che Guevara and CCCP T-shirt colleg kids)
+2 Együtt (Bourgois Jews)
+1 PM (Bourgois Jews)
+1 MLP (Bourgois Jews)
Overall, 42 people representing the left in our government.

155/42, we overpower the leftists in a 3.7 ratio.
They have absolutely no say in what our country should do.
Meanwhile, your government doesn't even have any right wing parties or individuals.
Don't tell me your comfy and then go full defeatist, you disgusting jewish shill.
I hope you'll die
>>
File: saya comfy.jpg (42 KB, 493x656) Image search: [Google]
saya comfy.jpg
42 KB, 493x656
>oh wow you fucking cucks we would definitely go out in streets and hang them from lampposts!
you personally wouldn't do shit, you'd post on the internet about what your country is doing, IF it does anything
>>
>>75953251

>It is not hard to make nigger profiles on twitter and either go "kill the crackas we wuz kangs" or "yall crackas aint tellin me who to vote fo. I vote fo Mr Trumps not 4 that cumnist Sanderz and that weak bitch Hillary" and when some dindu confronts you, you go "You da real slave nigga. You a welfare slave. Donchu got a family to feed? I want to work for dem sweet dollaz not be a wellfare slave. Das why I vote 4 Trumps I can make ma family rich".

At least you offered a suggestion. But yeah, we can't get violent, the media will play it nonstop and Obama will use it as an excuse to just start openly arresting Trump supporters with the DHS.
>>
File: BC2.webm (1 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
BC2.webm
1 MB, 1024x576
WHY THE FUCK ARE THE LIBERAL PUSSIES ALWAYS THE ONES WITH THE LOUDSPEAKERS?

WE NEED MORE MAGAPHONES SPREADING THAT TASTY INFO

http://www.amazon.com/Pyle-Pro-PMP30-Professional-Megaphone-Bullhorn/dp/B002PAZZIK

They're only 11 fucking dollars
>>
>>75955703
Because they're the ones being funded and organized by the regime.
>>
>>75955656
Of course it helps. So? Your countrymen should just do nothing while the niggers beat them?
If you are getting bullied in school, you should just let yourself get beaten, because the headmaster will punish the bully, but if you fight back, you will be regarded as "le ebil agressive fightsy toxic-masculinity guy" too?
>that slave-mentality
>>
>>75953251
We're currently trying everything we can. Our government is working against us. If we physically fight back, we lose. It's a tough war but for fucks sake man, we've turned the country on its head in the last several months. We are trying.
>>
>>75955822
Not because the headmaster will punish the bully, because the rest of the class will take their pencils and rush the headmaster's office and take it over, when they realize the teachers were lying to them the whole time.

Peaceful revolution is still well within reach. A civil/race war would destroy this country, it would be hard to come back from.
>>
>>75955822
Fighting in school and fighting as an adult bear different consequences. Fighting school is nothing because at most you'll get suspended for a few days while fighting someone as an adult will get you a prison cell and you'll be charged for either aggravated battery, assault, attempted murder, or murder especially if your political beliefs are more right-wing because the media portrays the right as a group of evil mini hitlers that deserve to be locked up just by existing whole portraying the left as innocent victims of the evil right-wing.
>>
>>75955615
Thanks.
As Nietzsche said, if dumb people are not controlled by the intelligent ones, the dumbs will turn to something evil always.
We must control the cattle because simply we are not enough regarding our manpower.
If we don't use the dumb ones, the other side will.
Use the same thing they do.
Propaganda, disinfo, subversion.
>>
eastern europe is still a shithole you faggot

rather live in cucked sweden than poor "uncucked" magyar
>>
>>75955822
You don't fucking get it. The MSM is almost entirely allied with the left. You see some Bernie supporters beating the shit out of a Trump supporter, no big deal, they'll avoid reporting it. But if we punch back it's game over. We have to fight with intelligence, facts, and persistence. Several months ago a Trump supporter threw a punch at a rally and it launched one of the largest and most effective smear campaigns we've taken yet.

We can't fight back physically because the power of this country is not on our side. But we have gained a lot of ground and we will keep going.

You don't fight a liberal regime with fists, you fight them by pulling skeletons out of their closet, showing what they really are, and waking up the public.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 535x577
>>75955657
plz send help magyar bro
>>
File: image.png (6 KB, 472x376) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6 KB, 472x376
>>75953251
Well, I [COMMENT REMOVED UNDER EURO-JEWISH CENSORSHIP ACT]
>>
File: 1452452148560.png (5 KB, 406x290) Image search: [Google]
1452452148560.png
5 KB, 406x290
>>75956211
yes, yees goy, we're poor and and ugly country, nothing to see here, don't come
>>
File: 1448990744897.jpg (10 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
1448990744897.jpg
10 KB, 251x241
>>75956397

don't be sad burgerbro, Trump still has a chance.
>>
>>75955635
>it's not as bad as you think

How does Jamal's cock taste, Captain Sweden?
>>
>>75955287
This. I do the same and like anon said everyone is with you. Everybody knows these Fucking people are a problem, step 2 is getting everybody on the same page.
>>
[THIS COMMENT IS CENSORED UNDER THE EUROPEAN HATE CRIME LAW.]
>>
OP this is just the beginning. Blood will spill soon bro. Don't worry about us, we are itching for a reason to fuck these SJW faggots up.
>>
I can tell you guys that is these attacks from left on right continue, the right will fucking fight. I can guarantee it. This is how it starts.
>>
>>75953251
We're already winning with ballots. Drawing us into a race war before the end of the summer is the only chance our enemies have and we're not going to give it to them.

When Trump is in office, you will see a whole other side to these animals as they plead for amnesty. We will have our satisfaction. Just not yet.
>>
File: 1459675082758.jpg (333 KB, 971x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459675082758.jpg
333 KB, 971x1024
>>75953251
I literally enslave niggers and sandniggers and kill them in the fields when they're no good anymore for picking up tomatoes that end up on your pizza.
I feel bretty gud about it.
>>
>>75953251
>implying niggers and spics do this shit in every state

They don't do this shit in states they know they won't get away with it. So the only way I could actually 'do' something is if I move to commifornia.
>>
>>75954988
oh wow you've also described France meu amigo
>>
>>75955657
>implying FIDESZ is anything good
The whole parliament is full of shitbags that would deserve a bullet. Fucking corrupt pigs that play around in their own filth and acting as small kings while they drag down the country to their own dirt.
I wonder if there's even just one person who would put the country's fate before his own life, fucking spineless scum.
>>
>>75955703
Do people still play BC2: Vietnam?
>>
File: averagehungarian.jpg (228 KB, 918x718) Image search: [Google]
averagehungarian.jpg
228 KB, 918x718
>>75953251
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.