[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lately I've seen a lot of people I know on facebook whining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 435826956953.jpg (22 KB, 476x249) Image search: [Google]
435826956953.jpg
22 KB, 476x249
Lately I've seen a lot of people I know on facebook whining about spanking. Why is it that after thousands and thousands of years of spanking being a useful tool for raising kids, these enlightened millennials with all of their wisdom have figured out that it's time to stop?
>>
>>75951282
b-but children are know better than us!
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>75951282
>>
People who didn't have dad don't like discipline, unless it is out-and-out sexual. Therefore, spankings are sexual. Spanking is rape. Child rape.
>>
>>75951282
You teach your child nothing like that. Except to be afraid of you.

It doesn't translate well into adulthood anyway. You'd be better off setting consequence that would be analogous to the real, adult world.
>>
>>75951282
its because of idiots who dont know how to moderate spanking, my dad was a pretty great example, my sister got in trouble for stealing some magnesium from school (as you do) so he punched her in the face so hard he knocked one of her front teeth out, when my mother asked him what happened he said he was just "disciplining her"
>>
>>75951545
For teenagers yes, but when they are too young and too stupid to understand anything else you have to start somewhere.
>>
>>75951807
A lot of people who conduct anti-spanking studies make no differentiation between actual abuse and just a mild swat on the buttocks. To them it's all abuse and it doesn't occur to them that not every parent who spanks their kids beats them with a rusty belt buckle.
>>
>>75951971
question is where to you draw the line?
>>
>>75951874
If it can speak it can be reasoned with to some extent. But this sort of parenting demands continuity.

Spanking is just as lazy as nagging an screaming at a child. It just learns to endure punishment and goes back to whatever it was doing with just a little more hate for you. No lesson is learned.
>>
Why would you want to give your daughter a fetish that will last a lifetime?
>>
>>75952250

Better a spanking fetish than love of big black cock?
>>
Spanking is useless unless you catch the kid on the act and spank him immediatly. If you have to wait for some reasons (example : the kid did something wrong at school and you only learn ot once you're at home) then spanking is a bad idea because the kid won't understand the reason why he's getting beaten and will fear you instead of fearing the bad thing he did.
It's basic dog training. Remember to offer treats to your kid when he does something good by himself or obeys your orders.
>>
File: spagerr.gif (989 KB, 455x344) Image search: [Google]
spagerr.gif
989 KB, 455x344
>>75951282
Isn't odd how we've seen spanking reach an all time as a method of conventional parenting

BUT

we've seen in all time high in shitty kids/teenagers acting like little shits.

Hmmm really makes me think
>>
>>75952347

She'll just be getting spanked by niggers cause she hates you. If your daughter has a fat ass and you spank her shes almost guaranteed to be split open by bbcs.
>>
>>75952003
Just below the waist.
>>
>>75952491
>correlation
>causation
>an argument
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.