[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we talk about and/or debate what books are/aren't red pilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1984_by_alcook-d4z39dh.jpg (1 MB, 1408x2142) Image search: [Google]
1984_by_alcook-d4z39dh.jpg
1 MB, 1408x2142
ITT we talk about and/or debate what books are/aren't red pilled
>>
>>75950041
[THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]
>>
>>75950041
[THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]
>>
>>75950073
>[THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]
>>
>>75950073
Hilarious.
[User posted this post.]
>>
>>75950041
[COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]
>>
Orwell was a real redpilled.

https://youtu.be/YUuna-cG9XM

I think that [COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]
>>
[THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN NON-WHITE COUNTRIES DUE TO THE EXTREMELY WHITE NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN ENRICHMENT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF MUH DICK.]
>>
Crime and Punishment was black pilled
>>
>>
>>
File: bfi-00n-8de.jpg (85 KB, 364x447) Image search: [Google]
bfi-00n-8de.jpg
85 KB, 364x447
1984 is the definition of redpill
>>
>>75950041

I'm reading this now.
The more I read, the more I realize [COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]
>>
[USER WAS SENT TO RE-EDUCATION CAMP FOR THIS POST IN ACCORD WITH EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]
>>
Are there any nations out there that are Red Pilled? We know that the majority of EU is fucked, Leaf is fucked, and the US might be [COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]
>>
Hate books here read all about it!

https://mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
>>
he was a soicalist and now /pol/ are sucking his dick.
>>
>>75951329
yeah but at that time you couldn't know what is it
>>
[COMMENT DELETED IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.