[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
*smacks lips* YO, UM *rubs hands* YO.... *licks lips* *pulls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: black-man-angry[1].jpg (24 KB, 524x347) Image search: [Google]
black-man-angry[1].jpg
24 KB, 524x347
*smacks lips*
YO, UM
*rubs hands*
YO....
*licks lips*
*pulls up pants*
DID YOU JUS SAY YOU VOTIN' FO TRUMP?
*rubs hands*

what do, pol??
>>
Slap his gf's ass
>>
WARNING. YOU APPEAR TO BE POSTING WITH A EUROPEAN AND/OR CANADIAN IP. THIS ACTION IS PROHIBITED UNDER THE [CURRENT YEAR] ACT SET OUT BY TRUDEAU AND MERKEL. CEASE AND DESIST OR A T.R.T. (TOLERANCE RESPONSE TEAM) WILL BE DISPATCHED TO YOUR LOCATION..
>>
>>75949423
Fend him off with an emergency use job application.
>>
File: 1464294375021.png (19 KB, 583x293) Image search: [Google]
1464294375021.png
19 KB, 583x293
>>75949423
"Why yes, sir, yes I did. Would you care to discuss divergent political opinion in a calm, sensible, rational manner?"
>>
>>75949423
it wasn't me. It was my wife son. He's black so it's okay.
>>
>>75949577
your shithole has had draconian internet laws before anyone else. pic related, you're now literally a criminal (it's hand drawn cp)
>>
Okay, this reminds me of what I did last night at 3 am in the morning. Okay, so I live really close to the ghetto in Cleveland Ohio. I decided to hop in my car and drive right into the fucking nigvulle where they were all awake partying. I then decided to play the British Grenadiers March as loud as possible with all windows rolled halfway down. The amount of looks I got was fucking scary man lmao and the black girls were dancing to it which was pissing the black dudes off. I mean this was full blown colonial music bro ahahaha, anyway, stopped at the red light, they start walking my way, I turn the music up louder and the war drum part came on, every step they took the war drums got louder to the point where they literally started running away. Idk why I shared this just thought it was cool and ballsy
>>
yes nigger now watch out for this KATANAAAA Hyaaaaaaa
>>
"Why yes, friend, for all his flaws I do find myself liking his hardline stance against further illegal immigration and general spirit of national pride. consider that illegal immigrants suppress wages for people like yourself and are involved in many illicit activities,such as drug and human trafficking. "

PROTIP-It helps in these situations if you're 6'8 and built like a brick shithouse. I also carry a gun, but I've never needed to make that known to anyone. Truth be told, it's kind of sad how people who would be super outspoken in normal circumstances clam up around me due to my distracting verticality. In college, the lefty kids with the signs or the petitions were always super quiet when I was around, I never got to know the joy of popping a little commie turd in the mouth.
>>
>>75949894
Ugggghh, a bloody leaf. Haven't you got some moose cock to suck.
>>
>>75949521
wouldn't want to get an std
>>
>>75949971

What do you do when he stops laughing?
>>
>>75950046
>every white UK child is raped by a paksitani as a rite of passage at 4 years old
>>
>>75949921
i like your story :)
please post more :P
>>
>>75949423
i voted for obama ok, i tried to help you i have needs too
>>
>>75950142
Your point?
>>
>>75949423
As if I cared what some nigger thinks.
What is it with these people and thinking they have any say in other people's lives? Just fuck off.
Why are people so interested in everyone else's lives?
>oh no, you can't do that! You can't say that! You can't do that! What politicians are you support? Oh, no, you can't have those opinions! I heard you used the nigger word in a private conversation 8 years ago while talking to a friend!
Just fuck off.

This is the TV and celebrity generation. They've been watching so many TV shows about other people's lives and what some celebrity does that they think it's normal to have such an insane interest in what other people do.
>>
"Are you here for the job interview"

Makes them run every time
>>
respond with "yep!"

If he tries anything I carry a gun
>>
File: irishbtfo.jpg (77 KB, 300x429) Image search: [Google]
irishbtfo.jpg
77 KB, 300x429
>>75950046
>be british
>fight ira for decades with no result
>have a single Canadian come sort the shit out
>insult Canada
Never change, Ahkmed.
>>
>>75950330
no one can give shit to canada, canada is our bitch only
>>
>>75950436
>Things that never happened
>>
Say "yeah" and get beat up.
>>
>>75949423
Ugly philtrum ape
>>
>>75950651
>beat up
>my a brown manlet
>>
>>75950785
nono, that's an african american, not balkan
>>
>>75950443
Man your bitch is a whore, the whole board gives her shit every day.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 480x270
>>75949423
"Yes, now say, 'Goodnight.'"
>>
File: mm re-loadddd.png (455 KB, 1015x1527) Image search: [Google]
mm re-loadddd.png
455 KB, 1015x1527
Yes I am.
>>
>>75951119
I don't think you Canadians have seen that many niggers.
I've travelled a lot and I've seen too many nigger manlets to ever take them seriously as a race.

Just look at any Trump protester or any crime report. They're all 5'3 - 5'7. They're Ben Shapiro sized.
The guy in OP has a typical manlet face.
>>
File: punch.gif (446 KB, 400x218) Image search: [Google]
punch.gif
446 KB, 400x218
YEAH I DID MOTHERFUCKER LETS FUCKING GO GET YOUR WHOLE CREW BITCH
>>
File: mm 12g.png (747 KB, 839x464) Image search: [Google]
mm 12g.png
747 KB, 839x464
Twice.
>>
>>75951303
your khan and cuck leaders can't compete with canada's glorious faggot jew boyking.
>>
>>75949423
How did this get past the filter?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.