[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women only use apple products?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1-small.jpg (287 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1-small.jpg
287 KB, 800x533
Why do women only use apple products?
>>
>>75948008
Simple things for simpler minds.
>>
Because they dont know computers. Its for nerds. They also look neat.
>>
>>75948008
They look pretty and are easier to use.
Apple products are usually more of a fashion statement than functional.
>>
>>75948008

The same reasons why hipster faggots do
>>
In my college I would say like 60% of the laptops are macbooks. Honestly I like apple laptops for their hardware I just can't stand OSX
>>
>tfw you think Apple products are completely confusing and non-intuitive even though they're made for retarded people
>>
>>75948221
I use an Apple notebook to connect to my Windows box during meetings. Thus way, I blend in while still being able to get shit done in long meetings.
>>
>>75948008
this video explains it extensively

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg
>>
Apple actually was pretty good before hipsters and women ruined it desu. It wasn't better than DOS-based-GUIs though
>>
>screen
>final cut pro
>viruses
>no driver problems
>easier apache integration
>touchpad

I'm writing this from a Dell Latitude E7450, but I also have a MBP. I think both have their advantages and disadvantaged and it would be stupid to have brand loyalty because you like/don't like people who use their products.
>>
>>75948008

Because they just werks, all roastie cunts need instagram and ZOGbook to post their stupid duckfaces.
>>
>>75948781

I got a lenovo x1 carbon 4th gen its nice
>>
very popular with basket-american canadian
>>
Because they were designed to be used by children
>>
>>75948008
I use Apple because I don't know anything about computers and I don't really care to.
Every PC I've ever used got really slow very quickly, and viruses every second, and adblockers and protection things never seemed to work.
Apple is less fussy and more user friendly.
I don't want to be a computer genius, I just need to use a computer from time to time for basic shit.
>>
Original Sin, Eve's Apple blah blah
>>
>>75949207
you're retarded if you can't get your pc masterrace to work.
>>
>>75949207

I don't deny that Apple is popular for a reason. They make good stuff that appeals to a large portion of the market.
>>
>>75949319
He should just install Gentoo desu
>>
>>75949011
I looked at the X1 line for a bit before settling with the Latitude. What is actually funny is that when you compare business class laptops at retail vs MBPs the Apple has pretty good value considering everything.
>>
Because other women only use apple products.
>>
>>75948008
WARNING. YOU APPEAR TO BE POSTING WITH A EUROPEAN AND/OR CANADIAN IP. THIS ACTION IS PROHIBITED UNDER THE [CURRENT YEAR] ACT SET OUT BY TRUDEAU AND MERKEL. CEASE AND DESIST OR A T.R.T. (TOLERANCE RESPONSE TEAM) WILL BE DISPATCHED TO YOUR LOCATION.
>>
>>75948008
I have that keyboard for using my TV and typing at my chair. Literally, the coolest thing I own. That said a regular keyboard would do the same job.
>>
>>75949495
this, and the media promotes apple as trendy and modern and cool
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.