[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do Russians hate more and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 396x263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 396x263
Who do Russians hate more and why?
>>
>>75945212
I'd say its a tie between gays and Islam

Country wise I'd say turkey for restricting them and shit. Putin hates Obama but he acknowledges Trump as a fellow emperor
>>
>>75945212
Well I fucked up, probs Stalin for gulags and shit
>>
File: 1463010071415.jpg (20 KB, 441x414) Image search: [Google]
1463010071415.jpg
20 KB, 441x414
>>75945212
I hear lenin knew when a bit of capitalism was needed, and kept things good, whilst stalin was in it for himself in a desperate attempt to stay in power, and completely fucked over the soviet union.
>>
Lenin.

Stalin was the reason Russia industrialized in the 20's and 30's, allowing West Russia to survive tje Wehrmacht.
>>
>>75945212
Stalin

t. Russian-American
>>
>>75945212

dunno but public opinion polling shows views of stalin are becoming more favorable over time, especially among young russians born after USSR collapse
>>
Lenin's appeal is strictly ideological. If you're against communism you're against Lenin.

Stalin on other hand has patriotic appeal, having won the greatest and bloodiest war Russia ever fought, aptly titled the 'Great Patriotic War'.

So for your average non-commie Russian, I would assume Stalin has more appeal.

Now I'm just assuming. I don't know much about Russia.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 385x357) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 385x357
>>75946139
Wrong, if anything it is reversal, despite most Russian hatred of communism, more would find Lenin admirable for his tenacity and at least seemingly for wanting to try a whole new system to help country lift up from Tsarist times. Also, there is great mythology and somewhat father-figure of him in culture.

Stalin was cold person, who did not care about Russia or communism or anyone else, just himself.

True Russian hero and patriot is Zhukov; any Russian will say this.
>>
>>75945212
Lenin was a fucking traitor sponsored by germans and others. Stalin was send by the russian secret service after lenin and trotzky were out of the game
>>
>>75945787
stalin is the only reason that Russia isn't Germoney today, with lenin all would be fucked
>>
>>75946593
His resilience and coldness, could be very well argued to be component as to why Russia managed to win war under him and not just collapse so quickly as it would under weaker leader. However, I believe Soviet people are more responsible for this than Stalin.

Additionally, if Stalin didn't do so many army purges and contrive so illy thought out industrial development, then maybe Russia wouldn't have looked as pathetic as it did at beginning of war
>>
Well, Lenin's body is still preserved, and he is generally regarded as a cool guy while Stalin is considered an oppressive piece of shit.
>>
>>75945212
Stalin is venerated in modern Russia even more than ever, even more than during his lifetime. Lenin is pretty controversial person, only full-blown commies like him. So it is a pretty obvious choice.
>>
>>75945212
>Who do Russians hate more and why?
>implying we hate either

Step up your shitposting, straya
>>
>>75946787
they had no time. and the only reason they had enough metal to build weapons is to let the people starve so they would bring their last silver spoon to the state to exchange it for bread. The tsar was a dumb idiot and didn't do shit, there was no industry. after the war everything was restored pretty quickly and the years of fears ended
>>
>>75945212

Stalin without a doubt.
>>
>>75946593
Stalin was bad military commander, blitzkrieg and his actions after are mess, finno-soviet war is pathetic.Lenin did great when deciding to pull out from Kiev when lost elections, did well with NEP etc.He was very reasonable and made close to zero mistakes in his politics.Stalin has nothing to do with ussr winning WW2.I am not communist, btw.
>>
>>75946812
I am nat-soc and I like Lenin.Point proven wrong.And Stalin is not that respected in Russia as you would think.
>>
>>75947044
Hence why Lenin can be looked somewhat positively because he got rid of the incompetent Nicholas II, however, he ushered in a whole new slew of problems.

Stalin made time in USSR very scary with the extremely harsh working conditions and all of his frequent purges and craziness, which hurt USSR becoming truly stable and developing, which showed to hurt in early years of World War
>>
>>75947312

Wasn't he voted third-best Russian on some tv poll. And he was going to win by an overwhelming margin, but the presenter actually had to ask people to vote for someone else.
>>
>>75947355

Lenin started the October revolution. The march revolution was the one which got rid of the tsar, in which Lenin wasn't present.
>>
>>75947279
>Stalin was bad military commander
He was but just before the Battle of Moscow he finally learned to trust his generals. He didn't override their decisions till the very end like uncle Adolf did.

And above everything else, main thing that sets him above Lenin and all of the other Old Bolsheviks was his fetish for heavy industry.
>>
>>75947480
Pretty sure the Civil War got rid of all the Monarchists from Russia, and that Lenin ordered the shooting of the Romanovs in Yektatinsburg
>>
>>75947432
Yes https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_Russia_(Russia_TV)
If election was clear and fair, he could easily be the first. But who believes in fair elections lol.
>>
>>75947606
Well, Lenin just had no tools to start indusrialise himself, Lenin always stated how industry and workers are core of communist society.He created bazis which Stalin, IMO, fucked up, by cancelling NEP too early and escalating geo-politics
>>
>>75946593

>stalin is the only reason that Russia isn't Germoney today, with lenin all would be fucked

are you fucking serious? Do russians actually fucking think this?

He completely fucked up the military with his purges. Do you even realize by how much you outnumbered the Germans? The fact the made it so deep into russia is purely do to stalin incompetence.
>>
File: 14514174712780.jpg (55 KB, 599x428) Image search: [Google]
14514174712780.jpg
55 KB, 599x428
>>75945212
>>
>>75947631

I'm considering when the Tsar himself was removed from power.

Also Trotsky was more important for winning the civil war.

Yes the Romanovs were shot by Lenin's orders, but that's because the white's were nearing where they were held. Anyone would have done that, because the Tsar would have united them, it was nothing special from Lenin.
>>
>>75947766
No most Russians do not believe that, don't listen to this goptnik
>>
>>75947766
We also could have steamrolled germany when they invaded france, but sralin was too big of a pussy, lol. Lenin was ok, even tho he was a commie.
>>
>>75947697
>Not voting for Piotr I
degenerate plebs at their best
>>
Lenin. He has destroyed our country and turned it into the field for his devilish experiments. Even now we suffer from decisions he made (like ceding Russian lands to other Soviet republics) and countless consequences of soviet regime he created. And despite that he's still cucking us with his Red Square mausoleum and his monuments in every fucking city. Of course he's the greater person than stalin and he was able to do more harm.
Lenin was a mastermind of destruction, evil genius. Stalin was a mediocruty, he only possessed some low cunning.
>>
Without Stalin there would be no more Russia. The Jews would have destroyed any semblance of national identity. With purges which would have made Stalin's look like child's play.
>>
>>75945649
fpbp
>>
>>75947915
Despite his glorious achievements Petr was one of the most degenerate monarchs we've ever had.
>>
The blacks.
>>
File: 1452736870378.jpg (162 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452736870378.jpg
162 KB, 1000x1000
>>75945212
Polish minorities, ukraine gipsies and envious americans most likely.

Russians are pretty based.
>>
>>75947915
Piotr I who went by the nickname "Anitchrist" among the common folk of his time
>>
>>75945212
Russians don't hate Stalin.
>>
>>75945212
I'm pretty sure they like them both.
>>
>>75945212
Stalin for gulags and basically slavery. Lenin was smart enough to quickly realize that communism is not working and take steps towards the free enterprise
>>
>>75949616
>basically slavery
what the fuck are you talking about family
>>
>>75949976
about labour camps and kolhozy
>>
what would you think if russia is still under the tsars romanovs , will it be positive or negative outcome

i think tsarist russia was cool
>>
>>75945212
Russians love and worship their totalitarian past. This is why we can't be friends.
>>
>>75945212
Lenin is a German jewish puppet.
Stalin made Russia Superpower.
take a guess.
>>
File: царь путин.jpg (30 KB, 324x398) Image search: [Google]
царь путин.jpg
30 KB, 324x398
>>75950349
depends on which ruler we'd have, but I guess if Nicholas II would die early, then I think it could have been smth big
>>
>>75950703
I still don't understand how this peasant manlet has essentially become your tsar, like how fucking lucky do you have to be.
>>
>>75947773
Give it time now that Trump will be elected I'm sure the dollar will fall again.
>>
>>75951085
he was KGB and he's really smart. he can do and does anything: sports, music, singing, dancing, flying jets/helis, the list goes on

and what do/can your "leaders" do?
>>
>>75945212
The funny thing is that Russians in Russia dont hate Lenin or Stalin
>>
File: GoodOldBill.jpg (3 KB, 224x128) Image search: [Google]
GoodOldBill.jpg
3 KB, 224x128
>>75951425
Mostly get head from an ugly intern and get roasted by congress and wife.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dc0l9tkQPU
>>
>>75945212
Cons and Pros

>Lenin
- commie
- German/Entente spy
- russophobe
- complete asshole as a person
- more proficient at destroying than creating something, literally an agent of Chaos

+ bold, cynical and Machiavellian-style smart, as a good politician should be

>Stalin
- too much of a straight-forward for a politician
- gone full retard with Asian-style dictatorship
- questionable decisions
- treated common people like shit
- surrounded himself with spineless traitors

+ dumped most of the commie ideology bullshit
+ was able to create something good
>>
>>75945212
Lenin din du nuffin
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.